Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Samantha ‏@QuarterLifeSam

I think the song of the night is "Rumor Has It" by Adele. So many rumors right now, it's like a massive game of telephone. #Sandusky

~~~

Chad Pradelli ‏@chadpradelli

verdict is reached in sandusky case. ive comfirmed thru sources.

OMG my satellite went out!!! Happy for the rain but come on, now!!!

He is boarding that Long Black Train tonight. If there is a verdict this is the last time he will see his home.

IMO

I so hope you are right!!!

And believer09, you DO have vintage candy issues. I love it! Also, Pixy Stix.

beach, can we have a I have lost my mind while waiting thread?

Sure but we need to find & invite that poor reporter who tweeted that the defendant had entered the courthouse first. He needs it worse than any of us, I think. :floorlaugh:

lol

samantha ‏@quarterlifesam

i think the song of the night is "rumor has it" by adele. So many rumors right now, it's like a massive game of telephone. #sandusky

~~~

chad pradelli ‏@chadpradelli

verdict is reached in sandusky case. Ive comfirmed thru sources.

oh yes oh yes!!!!!fasten your seat belts!!!please keep hands and feet inside-here we go!!!

Kevin McGuire ‏@KevinOnCFB

According to @cnnross, the #Sandusky jury has the power to set their own schedule. Can go as late as they want.

~~~

Matt Barcaro ‏@8CumbCoReport

#sandusky court sends out note: "deliberations are continuing"...but i just have a feeling. Anxious energy in front of courthouse

~~~

Michael Sisak ‏@cvmikesisak

#Sandusky walks into courtroom and... into a sideroom. #sandusky

Maybe they are finishing filling out the verdict forms and getting them certified by the AG?

just a guess....

We have another hour before we will hear, right? Because they have to go through all of the charges and maybe poll the jury?

I'll be damned. Verdict is in!

So, how long do you all think it will take, since we won't hear until court is dismissed?

Washington reporter:

Everett Will ‏@DCAbloob

RT @DailyCollegian: #Sandusky alert: Court will convene in approximately 20 minutes to receive a verdict.

Source:

The Daily Collegian ‏@DailyCollegian

#Sandusky alert: Court will convene in approximately 20 minutes to receive a verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998