NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The google issues. Not that useful. Would have to prove what device used for the searches and that he controlled them at the material time. Need to show the search is relevant. Might have heard it on a cop show and googled out of interest. Need to check full tv schedule if he claims that and get transcripts. If done with regards to an offence could have been others he contemplated. Etc etc.

though the fact he looked it up again before ringing Police to report Allison missing is indeed a little suss. I agree many of the things brought up by the prosecution at the bail in themself are really circumstanial- such as the enquiring about the life insurance a few days before her death. But add them all together and they do paint a compelling picture.

Any legal eagles present who could explain what the following means?

He is due to reappear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on July 9, but the charges must proceed through committal to be dealt with in the Supreme Court.

"At the committal mention, the matter must proceed as a committal hearing unless the defence lawyers advise the court that application will be made to cross examine witnesses," the court documents state.

Unquote

BBM

No. He'd never have been allowed to have them with him after she disappeared if that were the case. The police would know at 7.25am ish if they have been groggy.

The children were questioned anyway.

but not formally, which is what people mean when they say the kids have not been questioned

Was this the culprit in the defence's argument re: the caterpillar?, police sketch below.

VERY_HUNGRY_CATERPILLAR.jpg

very funny!!!!

though the fact he looked it up again before ringing Police to report Allison missing is indeed a little suss. I agree many of the things brought up by the prosecution at the bail in themself are really circumstanial- such as the enquiring about the life insurance a few days before her deaath. But add them all together and they do paint a compelling picture.

Don't they just! perhaps he got a little nervous and decided to check to bolster himself a little more before he rang. Unbelievable he didn't think they'd check!

http://couriermail.com.au/news/early-hours-call-to-father-alleged/story-e6freon6-1226406384696
Prosecutor Danny Boyle told the court on Friday that the forensic examination of Baden-Clay's phone had only come back a day earlier.

Really interesting that the information regarding the phone call to BC senior on the night Allison went missing/was murdered, had only came back on the Thursday(from testing) when originally bail hearing was and then Police raid BC seniors house and car that night..hmm..think there was other info that they also gained regarding the phone call, that they have not stated..something that caused them to go give BC seniors a visit??

In the past, with my depression, I've been on sleeping tablets and they made me zonk for 8 hours straight (no taking my phone off charge/putting it on charge). I wonder if he has ever had those prescribed and if he gave them to the daughters? I hope not!

All IMO.

Just plain over the counter allergy tablets like Phenergan can be enough to zonk out kids, and many parents are aware how much is needed to make their kids sleep for how long.

Phenergan (I think that was the one), was suggested by my GP to assist the kids to sleep on a big plane flight, and actually had and opposite effect on my kids, and made them restless and cranky!

Why did they exit the business on the same day they had given him a loan??????????????????????????????????? :what:

...and where exactly does $1m (total debt) go to with NOTHING to show for it??

but not formally, which is what people mean when they say the kids have not been questioned

How do you know they haven't formally been questioned? There is ample reason for this to have occurred and given the type of case this is and with CSOs etc involved it would be most unusual if they weren't.

**all IMO **

Just plain over the counter allergy tablets like Phenergan can be enough to zonk out kids, and many parents are aware how much is needed to make their kids sleep for how long.

Phenergan (I think that was the one), was suggested by my GP to assist the kids to sleep on a big plane flight, and actually had and opposite effect on my kids, and made them restless and cranky!

Herein lies my point. This becomes a legitimate child safety matter.

I have to go to bed now but i had another link i found and accidently closed the page grrr. If i find it i will put it on when i wake up

I still find it completely odd that GBC was researching "take the fifth". The timing is strange also. 2 days (approx.) before Allison's disappearance.

Could there be a US connection? To the money/debt? Is there yet another angle or piece of this story not yet revealed?

Century 21 is also a very big Real Estate business in the US.

Did something else "fall apart" in these few days?

Follow the money.... Pure speculation on my part but this was gnawing at me.

This action just doesn't seem to fit nicely with the premeditated murder theory, in my humble opinion. It just doesn't make sense, nor connect the dots. At least not for me at this time, with the information we have available publicly.

Or is there a simpler explanation for this Internet search?

I_dont_know_smiley.png

http://couriermail.com.au/news/early-hours-call-to-father-alleged/story-e6freon6-1226406384696
Prosecutor Danny Boyle told the court on Friday that the forensic examination of Baden-Clay's phone had only come back a day earlier.

Really interesting that the information regarding the phone call to BC senior on the night Allison went missing/was murdered, had only came back on the Thursday(from testing) when originally bail hearing was and then Police raid BC seniors house and car that night..hmm..think there was other info that they also gained regarding the phone call, that they have not stated..something that caused them to go give BC seniors a visit??

Oh...great point. I didn't know it was the day before. All makes a bit more sense now.

I still find it completely odd that GBC was researching "take the fifth". The timing is strange also. 2 days (approx.) before Allison's disappearance.

Could there be a US connection? To the money/debt? Is there yet another angle or piece of this story not yet revealed?

This action just doesn't seem to fit nicely with the premeditated murder theory, in my humble opinion. It just doesn't make sense, nor connect the dots. At least not for me at this time, with the information we have available publicly.

Are you thinking maybe he planned to be separated by July 1 as he was planning on ditching everyone and running overseas to USA? Hence, 5th?

Herein lies my point. This becomes a legitimate child safety matter.

Yet my GP suggested it, and parents i knew had used it. Possibly you only see the bad outcomes, not the normal outcomes.

I_dont_know_smiley.png

The explanation that G wasn't too bright and thought Australia has the fifth amendment I would suggest.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/watched-prisoner-not-able-to-cope/story-e6freon6-1226406495736

As already posted, but the whole article.

Baden-Clay to be protected prisoner

by: Alison Sandy From: The Sunday Mail (Qld) June 24, 2012 12:00AM

GERARD Baden-Clay is expected to be a protected prisoner at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre, requiring 24-hour observation, seven days a week.

Corrective Services confirmed the 41-year-old would most probably be kept separate from other prisoners and remain in the medical unit until later this week.

Then another assessment of his mental health could be undertaken following his failed bail bid.

It's understood a follow-up examination is necessary because of the knowledge he could potentially remain on remand for years.

A protected prisoner is someone who has been assessed "as not being able to cope with mainstream prison", a QCS spokesman said.

Baden-Clay's day will comprise waking by 6.30am to be ready for a head count at 6.45am to 7am via closed-circuit television cameras before receiving breakfast.

Visiting times are between 9am and 11.15am or 1.15pm and 3.30pm, lunch is at 11.30am and dinner at 4.30pm before washdown at 6pm and lockdown at 6.30pm.

Baden-Clay will be subjected to several musters and head counts each day, but all of them will be via CCTV.

He is due to reappear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on July 9, but the charges must proceed through committal to be dealt with in the Supreme Court.

"At the committal mention, the matter must proceed as a committal hearing unless the defence lawyers advise the court that application will be made to cross examine witnesses," the court documents state.

Geez, he's still getting special treatment! bold bit is my opinion.

Are you thinking maybe he planned to be separated by July 1 as he was planning on ditching everyone and running overseas to USA? Hence, 5th?

No, I was thinking more along the lines of legal troubles, ***possibly*** due to creditors, or other legal wranglings in the US????

That ***possibly*** Allison happened to find out about in this timeframe? Igniting a fight? (Last straw)

But you make another point that is worth thinking over!

I've finally caught up and it's too late and I'm too tired to string together anything remotely intelligent sounding LOL...

I do wonder though where TM is now and who the other 2 women are??

Yet my GP suggested it, and parents i knew had used it. Possibly you only see the bad outcomes, not the normal outcomes.

As soon as it was evident the children were home it becomes a child safety matter. Child Safety Officers become involved and a determination needs to be made Immediately if the children would be safe in GBC care. Lets not forget he was "allegedly" known to QPS for DV. Naturally one of the first things to be thought of is what the children may/may not have heard. Information gathering. CSOs and Child Protection Unit have a duty and responsibility to look at all facts such as if the children were home were they asleep, we're they injured etc. One thing QPS would look at very early on is were the children asleep all night, were they drugged, was ABC drugged etc. etc. Mark my words if they were drugged or there was any hint of it he'd have lost custody of those children even as a POI as the children would be deemed at risk. There is no disputing this at it is the way the child protection system works and it would have been of paramount importance from 7.25am that morning she was reported. The children At those ages would have been a big consideration given the unusual circumstances and 4 differing stories GBC gave as to what happened.

**IMO**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member