The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious: Where is CPH now?

He is probably "At home in bed with his wife" again.

If you are perplexed as to how they were the only two residents who were home that night but didn't see anything, hear anything, or otherwise know anything about the commotion going on outside even though all of their neighbors either saw her, heard her, called 911, called each other, and then called Hackett the next morning to find out what was going on....so am I.

Welcome to the oak beach triangle have a confused stay.

Attachments

• sheep costume.jpg
    sheep costume.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 36
He is probably "At home in bed with his wife" again.

If you are perplexed as to how they were the only two residents who were home that night but didn't see anything, hear anything, or otherwise know anything about the commotion going on outside even though all of their neighbors either saw her, heard her, called 911, called each other, and then called Hackett the next morning to find out what was going on....so am I.

Welcome to the oak beach triangle have a confused stay.

Well, he testified he was at a time around 5 am in the morning in bed with his wife ... so he must be the killer! Truthspider? Mind if I ask where you were at 5am this morning? I don't know whether you are married or who was there and that would be too much information anyway, but where were you at 5am? Because if you were in bed, according to your logic, you have to be the killer too ... :floorlaugh:

Maybe the compliment would have read better if it went something like this: Truthspider, maybe if you refine your writing skills you may be as good a writer as is PB.

With this current information stalemate I have decided to solve this case myself. If I dont get something useful out of the special saturday night; I am calling my friend to come solve this case. He just bought a plane ticket. Do you know Charles Bronson? Hes flying in tomorrow morning. Were gonna hang out till Saturday night then go for it. Now, the perp(s) have about 48 hours to turn themselves in (which I recommend...have you seen Charles movies?).

Native - Out on Standyby till further notice.

Buahahaha, another writer jab? You are ridiculous!

I am sorry, Peter. I did not mean to insult you at all. From time to time when I read the posts here, Truthspider's humor and use of dialogue in his narratives leaves us all secretly wanting more.

I should have been clearer.

It is the mark of a good writer, no?

With this current information stalemate I have decided to solve this case myself. If I dont get something useful out of the special saturday night; I am calling my friend to come solve this case. He just bought a plane ticket. Do you know Charles Bronson? Hes flying in tomorrow morning. Were gonna hang out till Saturday night then go for it. Now, the perp(s) have about 48 hours to turn themselves in (which I recommend...have you seen Charles movies?).

Native - Out on Standyby till further notice.

Well, Native, we stand on notice then! Please let us know what you and Charles decide.

I wanted to create a separate thread on these murders elsewhere which are similar but I am not sure whether my thread got moderated or not.

But there are 2 recent cases which occurred recently on the south which are interesting:

case 1 (similarity: very high):
Body parts may belong to decapitated New Orleans woman - found in Mississippi beaches (link:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...s-may-belong-to-decapitated-new-orleans-woman)

case 2 (similarity:low)
Body of naked man washes up on Florida beach; police say he was murdered
(link:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...p-on-florida-beach-police-say-he-was-murdered)

Case 1 is eerily similar to LISK - may / may not be linked.

Well, he testified he was at a time around 5 am in the morning in bed with his wife ... so he must be the killer! Truthspider? Mind if I ask where you were at 5am this morning? I don't know whether you are married or who was there and that would be too much information anyway, but where were you at 5am? Because if you were in bed, according to your logic, you have to be the killer too ... :floorlaugh:

and,

Truthspider, may we confirm the veracity of your "testimony" with a lie detector test?

or

Truthspider, if you cannot take a lie detector test due to meds, will you consider alternative meds for the duration of time necessary to render a more accurate reading of a lie detector test at a later date?

I wanted to create a separate thread on these murders elsewhere which are similar but I am not sure whether my thread got moderated or not.

But there are 2 recent cases which occurred recently on the south which are interesting:

case 1 (similarity: very high):
Body parts may belong to decapitated New Orleans woman - found in Mississippi beaches (link:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...s-may-belong-to-decapitated-new-orleans-woman)

case 2 (similarity:low)
Body of naked man washes up on Florida beach; police say he was murdered
(link:http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...p-on-florida-beach-police-say-he-was-murdered)

Case 1 is eerily similar to LISK - may / may not be linked.

Case 1 isn't similar to LISK. If something at all, the dismemberment would make this case similar to Manorville. However, no staging as far as the article goes and stabbing of the torso.

Case 2: A man shot and beaten? Is there any connection between those two, I miss?

and,

Truthspider, may we confirm the veracity of your "testimony" with a lie detector test?

or

Truthspider, if you cannot take a lie detector test due to meds, will you consider alternative meds for the duration of time necessary to render a more accurate reading of a lie detector test at a later date?

Sorry Adler, "I am allergic" to cadaver dogs and have a "health issue" that keeps me from telling the truth.

(warning: truthspider is about to make a prediction)

When they find cph's DNA he'll swear it wasn’t him,
then fabricate a Doctor's note explaining they were strangled by his phantom limb!

Attachments

• no polygraph.jpg
    no polygraph.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 46
can't get past the

phone calls about rehab

letters to the press

proximity

do not agree with detective who thinks perp is in his twenties.

I think perp may be in his fifties.

can't get past the

phone calls about rehab

letters to the press

proximity

do not agree with detective who thinks perp is in his twenties.

I think perp may be in his fifties.

And soft spoken. And likely having some physical trait or social standing that would make these girls feel he wasn't a threat. Perhaps he even has access to drugs with which he can lure these ladies into his web.

Perhaps.

And soft spoken. And likely having some physical trait or social standing that would make these girls feel he wasn't a threat. Perhaps he even has access to drugs with which he can lure these ladies into his web.

Perhaps.

From what I have been able to gather on the ground, he has lured more than ladies into his web with drugs. The LISK is a trapper.

From what I have been able to gather on the ground, he has lured more than ladies into his web with drugs. The LISK is a trapper.
Perhaps as a favor for providing him with services; and in the process of supplying helpers with favors he looks to be re-paid in kind.

Was I giving you the vibe I thought you were a homosexual? That wasn't my intent at all. My apologies. You just talk about the Doctor with so much passion I wasn't sure if you had any ulterior motives or not.

He is jack the limper, remember who told you. I ration my passion to the ladies and their justice, if that means plugging old sparky into a clapper and telling Hackett to have a seat while I offer the audience pegleg jokes in order to zap him with a round or two of applause, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.