NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do worry about the sim card being found at Kholo creek. Whilst the sim found was possibly too big for an iPhone ( they use smaller sims than regular phones), it could had been used in an old disused phone of GBC's or one of his staff or family. As a real estate principal he would probably have had a good collection of them. Seems odd to me that a sim card just happened in that location. How often would anyone remove the sim card from their phone in a public location?

Has anyone here ever cleaned their car with bleach?
Are the wheel arches covered in fabric? Wouldn't bleach take the colour out? Any bleach on the market that doesn't 'bleach'?

My biggest conundrum with GBC is " where has all the money gone " it is ridiculously apparent it has gone somewhere, there has to be a habit

2nd conundrum is , can this guy be that stupid , really

3rd is where are his mates, associates, clients, former staff, anyone, no one to be seen heard, so many secrets

Quite beautiful.

Just to add, I googled his same enquiry about psychiatrists in Bris west and got 'About 1,690,000 results'.
Well that's really going to narrow it down, right?

Gosh - there must be a lot of work for psychiatrists in that part of the World!!

Would it show dog slobber? I'm sure my car would have that much dog slobber, but on the carpets as well.

Hi, just a quick one. Doubt would be dog slobber, as they've never had one. One of the girls is allergic. A goldfish and some guinea pigs only but the latter died over a year ago.
NOW, that's really it for me. Am locking iPad in cupboard and going to do some work!!

Just catching up on the news now. The text messages are interesting.
Not so much in the wording (which is weird), but in the fact is pretty much confirms the kids were home that night.

So who still amongst use were the ones who "confirmed" and actively wouldn't accept that they possibly could have been home that night?
I remember the discussions weeks ago and it was websleuth fact that they weren't there even though MSM reported the friend said she had a conference and the kids had a sleep over that night. (being the Friday)

People sometimes need to accept that rumours are just that and maybe accept that there is more than one possibility I think.

I do worry about the sim card being found at Kholo creek. Whilst the sim found was possibly too big for an iPhone ( they use smaller sims than regular phones), it could had been used in an old disused phone of GBC's or one of his staff or family. As a real estate principal he would probably have had a good collection of them. Seems odd to me that a sim card just happened in that location. How often would anyone remove the sim card from their phone in a public location?
From the photo of the sim card, it looked folded - as in used and chucked out a window. So many younger people use top up sim cards and change numbers, so discard their old sim cards. The QPS did say it was not related to the case.

Are the wheel arches covered in fabric? Wouldn't bleach take the colour out? Any bleach on the market that doesn't 'bleach'?

No, not covered in fabric just plastic I think but could be carpeted. Coloursafe bleach won't bleach but it's really just liquid oxygen based cleaner, Sodium Percarbonate or something similar.

It you didn't do it, there would be no need to be worried. You'd be preoccupied that your wife was missing! That is, you would be thinking of her and what to do, not thinking of yourself and googling the 5th Ammendment, Self Incrimination etc.
Could he have felt guilty about a fight they may have had...one that may have gotten physical? Maybe he knew she had a very good reason to leave the house...but he didn't want to incriminate himself when he spoke with police. Could explain why he called the therapist as well. The likelihood of this all happening is probably very, very slim...especially in light of the fact that he inquired about her life insurance. But, not to give the defense any ammunition...people can borrow against their life insurance here in the US (not sure if all insurance companies allow that). I'd love to know how the conversation went with the insurance broker.

Me too and why did she need to know he was making lunches? What was that about?

Both messages are weird to me actually.
Making lunches showed what a good caring father and husband that he was. He forgot to mention that he'd also cleaned up just a little bit.

Making lunches showed what a good caring father and husband that he was. He forgot to mention that he'd also cleaned up just a little bit.

Yes, exactly why it's weird!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Just a little bit! You people crack me up regularly!

The text messages really get my goat. Hey dad of the year do you want a fn medal for getting dressed and making lunches? Even in his alibi building bullrubbish text messages he is tooting his own horn to his murdered wife.

I know statement analysis isn't kosher around here and I have to agree a certain blogger takes things too far, but it is such an odd thing to say when you are cheerfully enquiring after your missing wife in a text. He probably had just got dressed, he didn't mention that for nought. It is significant to him for some reason. Unless Allison dressed him herself every day and this is why it is of note, I bet the washing machine and/or dryer were going when QPS showed up. He was having a right old spring clean that morning.

I know we can't tell other people what to write but if you are going to make up an alternate theory about other people than the accused being responsible it'd be ace if you made a disclaimer at the top that you are going to exclude the totality of evidence known at this point and cherry pick facts.

Certainly some interesting information in this article, particularly:

re: the injuries to GBC's face, chest, torso and neck.
re: 'neither Mr Nigel Baden-Clay or Mrs Elaine Baden-Clay had consented to further interviews with police.'
re: '$290,000 of the ($1 million +)debt was due to be paid back by June 30'
Allison's voice has been silenced, but she left her message for us - on the alleged Perps right armpit, chest and neck. This message screams loudly. MOO

Could he have been trying to look up a psychiatrist that he thought ABC may have been going to, given that she may have had some problems with what was going on in their lives? If he really was worried that she hadn't shown up at home?

I sometimes use Google rather than the White Pages if I'm not sure of the name or the spelling of a business, for example.

Just a thought....

Nup...one could try & stretch it any which way & I've no doubt his lawyers will attempt to do so but at end of day when you add up all of the other pieces of compelling evidence we've heard to date, along with whatever is to come & I'm sure there will be more.. ...it will all form the key that locks the prison door on him for a very long time.

Just catching up on the news now. The text messages are interesting.
Not so much in the wording (which is weird), but in the fact is pretty much confirms the kids were home that night.

So who still amongst use were the ones who "confirmed" and actively wouldn't accept that they possibly could have been home that night?
I remember the discussions weeks ago and it was websleuth fact that they weren't there even though MSM reported the friend said she had a conference and the kids had a sleep over that night. (being the Friday)

People sometimes need to accept that rumours are just that and maybe accept that there is more than one possibility I think.

Correct children were at home, that leaves us with a number of possibilities

1. Children were left alone whilst accused allegedly disposed of body by himself.

2. Children were left alone whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact.

3. Children were 'minded' by 2nd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body by himself.

4. Children were 'minded' by 3rd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact..

is there more that i may have missed????

I think I read that the Dr mentioned in the surety, is a retired OBGYN and lives nearby.

From the photo of the sim card, it looked folded - as in used and chucked out a window. So many younger people use top up sim cards and change numbers, so discard their old sim cards. The QPS did say it was not related to the case.

I agree, they would have likely been able to identify the owner of that sim card within a few days, if not immediately, and got an explanation for it being there.

The text messages really get my goat. Hey dad of the year do you want a fn medal for getting dressed and making lunches? Even in his alibi building bullrubbish text messages he is tooting his own horn to his murdered wife.

I know statement analysis isn't kosher around here and I have to agree a certain blogger takes things too far, but it is such an odd thing to say when you are cheerfully enquiring after your missing wife in a text. He probably had just got dressed, he didn't mention that for nought. It is significant to him for some reason. Unless Allison dressed him herself every day and this is why it is of note, I bet the washing machine and/or dryer were going when QPS showed up. He was having a right old spring clean that morning.

I know we can't tell other people what to write but if you are going to make up an alternate theory about other people than the accused being responsible it'd be ace if you made a disclaimer at the top that you are going to exclude the totality of evidence known at this point and cherry pick facts.

The statement about getting dressed, adds to him having slept all night and just woken up?

or Bruce Overland...

Correct children were at home, that leaves us with a number of possibilities

1. Children were left alone whilst accused allegedly disposed of body by himself.

2. Children were left alone whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact.

3. Children were 'minded' by 2nd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body by himself.

4. Children were 'minded' by 3rd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact..

is there more that i may have missed????

I reckon it'd be one of those. Who knows if he'd leave them alone, it's a small thing to do if you will murder your wife. I tend to think if someone else stayed home to be there in case the kids woke up, they would have been doing double duty - cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie