GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it at all possible that carnel was still alive but unconscious? i just dont see any way at all that true cadaver dogs would have missed him if they were taken through the property around and in the house... so, does anyone know what kind of porch this house has? it looks like a slab house... im curious as to being able to bury anything under it... poor little boy... i hope this perp rots... gahhh

eta: the first night of the search...

Hearts are breaking all over the U.S.
What a cowardly to do something so vile to a sweet lil boy.
Sad and sincere condolences to Carnel's loved ones. I just can't even imagine...

I was just popping in to clarify a few questions that had come up, only to see this horrible news. :( Can't bring myself to do it now. If any issues come up again later, I'll be back. But for now...

Rest in peace, Carnel. :(

The news had a picture of the MSP and its dog in the yard. The other dog teams were searching other areas away from the home.

But was it a tracking or cadaver dog? Seen both mentioned in the news.

http://www.wnem.com/

Picture of the porch/patio... Have seen both the words porch and patio used to describe where they found little Carnel.

18906888_SS.jpg

http://wnem.images.worldnow.com/images/18906888_SS.jpg

http://www.wnem.com/

Picture of the porch/patio... Have seen both the words porch and patio used to describe where they found little Carnel.

unless there was just a natural depression or hole under this porch i dont think he was buried. i wanna know how long he was alive under there, or if he was moved between then and today???

Attachments

• carnelporch.jpg
    carnelporch.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 27
If you were looking for a missing young child, why would you NOT look under the porch. Don't they usually tell searchers to look anywhere a child could HIDE? Is under the porch not a perfect "hiding" spot for a child who may have wandered?

Either this was a poorly executed search, or he was moved. IMO.

Mom saw bruises....bf admitted causing them.....baby complained to mom about bf being mean. So, ok, leave defenseless, innocent child with his abuser. Tell me again how I'm just supposed to ignore this?

Oh my God...I don't even have anything to say...

Although I am very disappointed in LE, at least until we know more, that he was not found sooner. I would think cadaver dogs would have been used in and around the house, as we have seen in cases like Baby Lisa's, although that was done much too late. It often seems that dogs are not used correctly, or soon enough, or something goes wrong with these searches, in too many cases...

When a young child is missing, the house should be closed down at once and examined inch by inch by people and dogs...taken apart if necessary. I know this apparently was NOT an accident, but what if he had crawled in there and become trapped?

If you were looking for a missing young child, why would you NOT look under the porch. Don't they usually tell searchers to look anywhere a child could HIDE? Is under the porch not a perfect "hiding" spot for a child who may have wandered?

Either this was a poorly executed search, or he was moved. IMO.

thats my thoughts too, even if they didnt bring in cadaver dogs and had blood hounds or some other "live human scent" dogs, those dogs would have found him under there. something is just not adding up... poor sweet little boy...

Not again. Mom's boyfriend, left bruises on Carnel's buttocks a week ago, and the little guy told his mom that her BF was mean. She should have kicked the guy out, but there we go with the should'a, would'a could'a'lament. This guy abused the helpless little boy who was unable to make his mother do something about it.
I feel so sorry for this little four-year-old and the beatings he had to endure before his life was taken from him too.
RIP, little Carnel. You were such a beautiful child, but life was not beautiful for you.

Mom saw bruises....bf admitted causing them.....baby complained to mom about bf being mean. So, ok, leave defenseless, innocent child with his abuser. Tell me again how I'm just supposed to ignore this?

thats how im feelin too. but if i had to make a guess about the bf it would be that he had this family buffaloed into helping him "reform" that he was a good guy now even tho he had been locked up before, blah, blah... carnels bio dad is in prison isnt he? i have no idea what for, but it sounds like the mother thought she was a good judge of character and made the mistake that lots of women (me included) make, and that is if you love someone enough that they will change into what you need them to be... unfortunately for her she made the wrong decision. i just dont understand why she left carnel with the bf after carnel admitted the abuse? maybe thats why the bf wanted/needed carnel out of the picture - bf had to be smart enough to KNOW that mom was NOT gonna be havin this shizz going on...

eta: when saying some women (including me) make the mistake of thinking that we can change/help a man.....i feel that i must add that i have NEVER dated/lived with/married a criminal, incarcerated or paroled man. and i dont have children. i for the life of me cannot understand how or why one would/could make the decision to take up with a criminally troubled person if you had already tried it once and it didnt work....
and also, let me be clear in the fact that i am not bashing the mother however in my mind it is carnel that is the victim in this situation, he didnt get a vote...and that just sux...

Not again. Mom's boyfriend, left bruises on Carnel's buttocks a week ago, and the little guy told his mom that her BF was mean. She should have kicked the guy out, but there we go with the should'a, would'a could'a'lament. This guy abused the helpless little boy who was unable to make his mother do something about it.
I feel so sorry for this little four-year-old and the beatings he had to endure before his life was taken from him too.
RIP, little Carnel. You were such a beautiful child, but life was not beautiful for you.

i bet the bf knew he was about to get bounced after carnel told her about the meanness and bruising... makes me wonder if he was mad at carnel for telling...kwim? this is all just my own ponderings...

Body of missing 4-year-old discovered under porch

TV5 can confirm that the body of missing 4-year-old Carnel Chamberlain was found on Thursday afternoon underneath a patio at the boy's home.

Police in Mount Pleasant were seen putting up crime scene tape around Carnel's mother's house. A crime lab vehicle and two Michigan State Police cars pulled up to the house and brought in a cadaver dog late Thursday afternoon. The animal was seen moving around the home's front and back porches.

More: http://www.wnem.com/story/18906888/new-details-learned-in-disapearance-of-carnel-chamberlain

I'm glad the BF has that huge tattoo on his face. No hiding for him.

He 'spanks' a 4 yr old hard enough to leave bruises. And his excuse was that the 4 yr old did not 'clean his room.' Give me a break. How many 4 yr olds are capable of satisfactorily cleaning their rooms? And is beating them really the best way to teach them?
This whole thing is really devastating. :furious:

I just have no words.....

Fly with Caylee sweet young man

She left him alone with his abuser....a little 4 yr. old who wanted mom to help him. My grandson is 4.....I have zero sympathy for this woman or her murderous "boyfriend" live-in lover. I'll sign off this thread now. I can't stomach reading any sympathy or excuses for this woman who ignored her childs' cry for help.

I'm glad the BF has that huge tattoo on his face. No hiding for him.

yeah and i hope they send him to the same prison as carnels dad... i know thats sorta on the mean side...but i start feeling kinda mean after thinking about what this monster has done ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle