NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrWatson's expert knowledge in the medical area fills a gap on this forum just as Hawkins legal expertise (anonymously) has for many threads. In that sense it is very welcome. We are privileged to have the input from Watsonian Institute, Indogwetrust, Actus Reus among others with technical knowledge of Apple Iphones, pathology testing, etc. Everyone here who contributes in a helpful manner adds positively to our crime discussion community and justice for Allison Baden-Clay.

You're awesome too Fuskier.

Geez I am a big fat flirt tonight.

Fortunately I am off......:eek:ddsmiley:

Bye,bye.

The problem I have with the suicide theory is, how did she put herself in the boot, drive to the creek, dump herself and then return the car?

Four less FB friends for GBC tonight. Down to 367.

Wow, he still has more than me!!!!!!!!!!! and I haven't been accused of murder....well my hubby isn't home from work yet, so the night is still young...:what:

I WAS SUSPICIOUS OF THE SAME THING.... I actually thought..I bet this is being done to prove a point in favour of GBC...... I also wondered if OW was behind it?

There is a person on that page who appears to be baiting people to write unfavourable things about GBC?

I think we need to be careful of that page ..... I think it was opened with intentions to use it to GBC's advantage.... Also writing a comment on that page is a silly thing to do considering it shows your name in Pic in most cases??:waitasec:

It crossed my mind that there could be an ulterior motive for the page too COOLCAT. OW ? EBC ?
Some of the comments seem libelous and defamatory and without moderation. I wonder if they may be used in a future defamation action as well.
Likewise, I'd suggest others be wary of that page.

I guess suffocation is going to be a quieter method of death too, with the girls in the house and all, and she may have been in bed already, hence the pillowcase?

Wow, he still has more than me!!!!!!!!!!! and I haven't been accused of murder....well my hubby isn't home from work yet, so the night is still young...:what:

It's not the quantity that matters, it's the quality.

But why would he leave it on her??...to support an abduction theory??

So he didn't have to look at her!! He just murdered the mother of his children, maybe not seeing her face was better for him, or alternatively he put the bag over her head so blood could not leak out. Although that would discount the theory regarding the blood in he car. If the bag was found on the body (which would explain that first picture we saw as it was very white where the head was) I hope it was useful to forensics and may also explain why the body was released so quickly.

I WAS SUSPICIOUS OF THE SAME THING.... I actually thought..I bet this is being done to prove a point in favour of GBC...... I also wondered if OW was behind it?

There is a person on that page who appears to be baiting people to write unfavourable things about GBC?

I think we need to be careful of that page ..... I think it was opened with intentions to use it to GBC's advantage.... Also writing a comment on that page is a silly thing to do considering it shows your name in Pic in most cases??:waitasec:

I think exactly the same thing! That's why I visited once and never went back. No way will I feed those trolls.

With those four different stories he gave he certainly wanted people to think she'd gone for a walk... so he'd have to come up with something to make it appear as though she'd been killed by an abductor...
Yeah ... Remember 543?

I just had a look at the GBC support page.....2 supporters...plently of GBC haters....ummm a bit embarrassing really...they are using really bad language.....I feel much more comfortable here..It feels like the couple of supporters are looking down their noses on the FB page so I would probably only get into a fight and start swearing too lol....
anyway.....wont be going back...

For those considering scattering seed at Kholo Creek or planting somewhere approved by the powers-that-be, I believe the meaning of the name Allison is “noble” and the flower associated with nobility is the thistle. The Dickie name is Scots in origin according to sources and the thistle is the emblem of Scotland. As well as this, the ancient Celtic symbol of ‘nobility of character’ is, you guessed it, the thistle. This humble plant has much symbolism, which carries through until today, if you have occasion to search it out.

Am not suggesting that the Scottish Thistle should be considered for planting, however there is a thistle - ‘rhaponticum australe’ (austral cornflower), which is native to S.E. Qld. It is a threatened species and so may be considered favourably by local authorities were an application to be made for its planting.

The problem I have with the suicide theory is, how did she put herself in the boot, drive to the creek, dump herself and then return the car?

:floorlaugh:OMG BJ Sleuth 'your killin me you're really killin me!!' :floorlaugh:

Her zombie alter ego returned the car of course!

(BTW my kids say the above all the time -its a Daddy Day Care quote and JIC for the mods- I totally agree with BJSleuth)

While I think the bath theory interesting, I find it hard to believe a woman would go to the hairdresser, then go home for a bath. Wouldn't that ruin her hair? Your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CumulativeHazard