NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep..not good when you put something in them and it all oozes or drops out the hole:waitasec: However in regards to the case..it does not have to be a plastic shopping bag..There are lots of different types of plastic bags..

Yep like bin bags and they are still crappy, the reason I always put two in at once. You think someone would manufacture something that could actually hold rubbish without it leaking or dripping all over the place.

Just thinking, a woman would have known that, but most men would not have a clue!!

Thank you, originally I questioned it so much only because I do watch a lot of crime shows & thought why that, there would be so many more easier/effective ways without leaving personal traces (if the pillowcase did belong to the family).

His Defence said at the Bail Hearing that there was NO evidence to PLACE him at Kholo Creek, so it wasn't a personal item that showed her COD straight away IMO.

I think the shirt theory has something going for it. He seems to have a penchant for terrible shirts so maybe it wasn't a pillowcase but a shirt and yes .. That would explain him being shirtless. I am sure Minni would approve of this theory. Where s she by the way??

I hope it wasn't that ugly tie he's worn everywhere...

Days back I think she was "out"...lol.

Who fills up their bath nowadays? QLDers are used to water restrictions. My bath has about three inches of water in it.

If I have a shower though my hair gets wet no matter what sort of shower cap I use.

If I had to keep a good hairdo I'd choose a bath!

water restrictions were lifted a bit after all the floods weren't they, Lol.. but still a bath may be a luxury that doesn't occur too often.. I do admit i still fill mine full on the odd occasion I have one (I do have showers otherwise..I am not part of the great unwashed brigade :D).. ( And you only need a little bit of water to drown.)

Who fills up their bath nowadays? QLDers are used to water restrictions. My bath has about three inches of water in it.

If I have a shower though my hair gets wet no matter what sort of shower cap I use.

If I had to keep a good hairdo I'd choose a bath!

But nobody would be able to drown me in three inches. Unless I was face down.

What if one of the things that hey also found was either a tarp or carpet that he had rolled the body in (hence the blood on either end of the car) and that was also found near her body?

Ps totally off the topic but I enjoy Friday nights at WS. We are still sleuthing away but the atmosphere is always much less tense and much more productive. Don't know why? :floorlaugh:

Not such a great idea, but a great thought.

reasons -

1. sunflowers require staking.
2. they are not native and could turn into yet another exotic weed choking our waterways.

Dear Sapphire

You've raised important points.

As well as being an amateur sleuth, I'm a weed nazi with a particular loathing of declared noxious weeds. Although I've never seen outbreaks of feral sunflowers, I checked the online data base of QLD noxious weeds. Sunflowers don't get a mention.

Sunflowers are also good food for grain eating native birds.

There might be hope for a sunflower grove for Allison yet.
Hi, This is my take about this. I think you will find that the Japanese sunflower and the Mexican sunflower you see growing wild sometimes along road sides are classed as obnoxious weeds.

Not trying to be a spoilt sport, but like already stated, Sunflowers are not native to Australia and Sunflower seeds are high in fat and unbeknown to many people, are not recommended as a natural diet for Australian native parrots except as an occasional treat in spite of seeing them in those wild bird mixes you buy. They are a high heat fuel source, can overheat their bodies thus affect their feathering, can be addictive and cause some birds endless health problems like obesity.

The domestic type Sunflowers you see in people's gardens have high cultivation needs and don't take well to growing wild. The birds will often rip the seeds out from the ground before the plants get a chance to grow anyway.

I've worked with Australian endangered flora and my thinking is that if one is to plant something, that is, if it is legal to do so on public land, maybe a yellow flowering (I gather Allison loved yellow flowers), native plant suitable to the local area and one which is of a species that the local native wildlife feed from and rely on for their well being.

Some seed mixes contain large quantities of sunflower seeds, which may attract larger seed-eating (granivorous) birds (particularly parrots), but these seeds are high in fat. Black sunflower seeds should be avoided altogether; a small quantity of grey-striped sunflower seeds is fine. (The detrimental effects of high fat diets on bird health are similar to those for us unfeathered creatures).

http://www.brisbanebirdvet.com.au/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=G83tQP4QcPA=&tabid=21642&mid=13254

REPOST to Correct missing word

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerp
Thank you, originally I questioned it so much only because I do watch a lot of crime shows & thought why that, there would be so many more easier/effective ways without leaving personal traces (if the pillowcase did belong to the family).

His Defence said at the Bail Hearing that there was NO evidence to PLACE him at Kholo Creek, so it wasn't a personal item that showed her COD straight away IMO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Berry; Today at 06:00 PM. Reason: soory meant NO EVIDENCE "sigh"

Hi, This is my take about this. I think you will find that the Japanese sunflower and the Mexican sunflower you see growing wild sometimes along road sides are classed as obnoxious weeds.

Not trying to be a spoilt sport, but like already stated, Sunflowers are not native to Australia and Sunflower seeds are high in fat and are basically not recommended as a natural diet for Australian native parrots except as an occasional treat in spite of seeing them in those wild bird mixes you buy. They are a high heat fuel source, can overheat their bodies thus affect their feathering, can be addictive and cause some birds endless health problems like obesity.

The domestic type Sunflowers you see in people's gardens have high cultivation needs and don't take well to growing wild. The birds will often rip the seeds out from the ground before the plants get a chance to grow anyway.

I've worked with Australian endangered flora and my thinking is that if one is to plant something, that is, if it is legal to do so on public land, maybe a yellow flowering (I gather Allison loved yellow flowers), native plant suitable to the local area and one which is of a species that the local native wildlife feed from and rely on for their well being.

Some seed mixes contain large quantities of sunflower seeds, which may attract larger seed-eating (granivorous) birds (particularly parrots), but these seeds are high in fat. Black sunflower seeds should be avoided altogether; a small quantity of grey-striped sunflower seeds is fine. (The detrimental effects of high fat diets on bird health are similar to those for us unfeathered creatures).

http://www.brisbanebirdvet.com.au/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=G83tQP4QcPA=&tabid=21642&mid=13254

What's more Aussie than a wattle tree??

What's more Aussie than a wattle tree??
Bloody good one mate! Bob's your Uncle!

Personally, I can't think of anything more perfect than that, a wattle tree species suitable to the local area.

Brilliant idea.

That could also explain the blood smear mark referred earlier. Maybe it was the plastic smearing or the hair sticking through the plastic.

Actually, that's not a strange suggestion. We've done painting with crumpled plastic bags (kids and I) and yes it does give a similar appearance to hair pattern.

Our detective Ainsworth is very good at deflecting the media and I think we need to read between the lines of his statement about ABC when they discovered her body and reportedly said 'no visible external injuries' .

I was thinking along the lines that perhaps, yes like other posters have said internal injuries for ABC. But maybe not so externally visble but still there scalp wounds? The hair covers wounds - and head wounds bleed like nothing on earth so perhaps she did have a head wound but Ainsworth could still say quite honestly - not visible externally. Even a tongue wound (say from a chipped tooth or from despite the fact that it could be visible - if her mouth was closed it would be hidden from sight)

He is a very very cool character our Inspector Ainsworth!

Our detective Ainsworth is very good at deflecting the media and I think we need to read between the lines of his statement about ABC when they discovered her body and reportedly said 'no visible external injuries' .

I was thinking along the lines that perhaps, yes like other posters have said internal injuries for ABC. But maybe not so externally visble but still there scalp wounds? The hair covers wounds - and head wounds bleed like nothing on earth so perhaps she did have a head wound but Ainsworth could still say quite honestly - not visible externally. Even a tongue wound (say from a chipped tooth or from despite the fact that it could be visible - if her mouth was closed it would be hidden from sight)

He is a very very cool character our Inspector Ainsworth!

Someone suggested pulling her hair. Well my son years ago lost a patch of hair, we suspected someone at school had done it or it was a side effect of medication that he was on but it left quite a wound and was bleeding. We found out years later of course that he'd got one of those battery operated fans stuck in it and instead of cutting it out, he reefed it out and ripped a big patch on his head!

I think the shirt theory has something going for it. He seems to have a penchant for terrible shirts so maybe it wasn't a pillowcase but a shirt and yes .. That would explain him being shirtless. I am sure Minni would approve of this theory. Where s she by the way??

Hi...Minni is where I was for 2 weeks .....:jail:xxxx

None that he's aware of. They don't have to disclose everything at the bail hearing.

Pleasing himself AND being observed??? shower/chair/bed?...lordy lordy....

Really? has this been reported by a local? or am I missing the joke? (highly likely at the rate I have to read through these posts in between meetings and email. I've come down with a heavy cold so can't wait to leave the office, go home, sit on the couch with my laptop, and Websleuths, a good movie and some "medicine"....LOL

Pleasing himself AND being observed??? shower/chair/bed?...lordy lordy....

I enquired of a friend of mine who works in a prison if this is a usual occurence. My friend said that it isn't common but occasionally in the mental health unit they'll get one who does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021