LM's Online Personae

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is lying now. First she said LM was inspirational, she watched the video 20times and LIKED, this chick said that she didn't care at all about 'the other dude' (Jun Lin), could care less about the victim and she knew about all the cats LM killed... Well, what kind of person this girl is that knows that the guy was dangerous and created the fan page anyway? What do they have in common?
She can apologize all she wants but she should be investigated, the emails she received from Luka should be checked, she is no innocent, no one is obliged to do anything against their will just because you get cute emails with hearts... unless she fell in love to Magnotta... I've noticed that she even liked the love message that Breann (the cat killer female) sent to Luka. here the link, notice that "Destiney Danille St Denis like this.", link:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ta+breann+pearl+lang&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The news article from 2 days ago features the former administrator of one of the larger LM fanbase on Facebook apologizing. She made news about 7 days ago for publicly praising LM.
What's interesting from her apology news article is that it shows that LM had friends of real people (non sock puppets) online, as Ms. St. Denis is one and that they maintained communication up to, according to the former administrator, right before he was apprehended in Germany.
I think the article shows some interesting aspect of how LM influences people.

Does anyone have his 4chan username, posts and link (cached?) I didn't bookmark it. TIA

She can apologize all she wants but she should be investigated, the emails she received from Luka should be checked, she is no innocent, no one is obliged to do anything against their will just because you get cute emails with hearts... unless she fell in love to Magnotta... I've noticed that she even liked the love message that Breann (the cat killer female) sent to Luka. here the link, notice that "Destiney Danille St Denis like this."]

For what its worth, I sent out some messages to a few of my closer facebook friends on Baudi. I asked for fan page to be created for me by them and I used little hearts and smiley faces. It hasnt worked yet, but I havent given up hope! hah!

:(

For what its worth, I sent out some messages to a few of my closer facebook friends on Baudi. I asked for fan page to be created for me by them and I used little hearts and smiley faces. It hasnt worked yet, but I havent given up hope! hah!
:(

awww that's so sad :floorlaugh: did you try to make the hand heart gesture?
it's irresistable, very persuasive! I think that's what LM did on the webcam ;) like this:
4346566927_7406a65ec4.jpg

when this case 1st broke & he was on the run, it was rumored that he was posting here. has that ever been confirmed? or at least thought to be highly likely?

when this case 1st broke & he was on the run, it was rumored that he was posting here. has that ever been confirmed? or at least thought to be highly likely?

That spec usually does exist in cases like this. We aren't allowed to discuss other members.

IMO, i strongly suspect he was reading, if not posting

Stay focused in here, peeps, or we will have to close the thread.

Keep the conversation at the 10,000 foot level in terms of Eric's online personae.

What names did he use, when did he use them.

Remember that many newer members won't understand your shorthand. Doesn't mean that anyone is being deliberately obtuse.

This thread would be a great place to link any timelines about Eric's various usernames....

Remember also that we can't link to other social media sites, or copy/paste responses from them. Remember that if a site shows up as ***** here, you cannot link to it--not even if you are crafty about it.

Let's keep this thread open, and sleuth around about how Eric was presenting himself online.

Hi, I am new here, I have been following here since this case broke, but silently. I just came across a post that I thought that would be interesting or helpful to those here.

The post is from a username littlenemo1, it is on a photoshop website, the OP is looking to hire the services from someone who is good at photoshop. Two people respond, one of them also responds back that he has finished. The post is dated July 28th 2011.
http://www.photoshopforums.com/post78010.html#78010

I hope it is ok to post this link, I was sure it was LM given the username and services requested. If this link is not ok, just let me know and I can delete it, or a mod feel free to remove.
Or if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure exactly where it would belong.

EDIT: Also under littlenemo1 is a post on Health Boards, the post is signed Vladimir Romanov he is posting about a sore leg, knee surgery and Russia, and how no one helps him out ever... http://www.healthboards.com/boards/open-all-other-health-topics/851886-my-leg-hurting.html

There are also a few posts at ivillage under this username, For some reason I cannot access them.

A very racist post made at Chimpout, I cannot access this except for a cached version, username littlenemo1, signed Vladimir Romanov. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Z8whYGma7KUJ:www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php%3F189129-******s-in-Restaurants+%22littlenemo1%22&cd=25&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

I am curious about the username littlenemo, I know this was an old cartoon strip, but beyond that I am not familiar. Does any one have any ideas as to his choice of littlenemo or cutelittlenemo?

Thank you. I hope these are useful, I am not sure what else someone could find with that username, honestly I searched any combo I could think of, and my brain is a bit exhausted.

Hi, I am new here, I have been following here since this case broke, but silently. I just came across a post that I thought that would be interesting or helpful to those here.
<snipsnip>
The post is from a username littlenemo1.

Hey Anikka, welcome! :seeya:
It seems LM posted a around with that littlenemo1 alias, using Vladimir Romanov name. He even posted on a healthboard about a knee problem.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/open-all-other-health-topics/851886-my-leg-hurting.html

He created an youtube channel with the alias TheLittlenemo1
claiming he is russian and did comment that he loves russian neonazis.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLittlenemo1/feed?filter=2

The post is from a username littlenemo1, it is on a photoshop website, the OP is looking to hire the services from someone who is good at photoshop. Two people respond, one of them also responds back that he has finished. The post is dated July 28th 2011.
http://www.photoshopforums.com/post78010.html#78010

I think it is interesting that the person who answered that he finished the job is from Mesa, Arizona! We know Luka said he was in Arizona for a while, at least he posted with cutelittlenemo1 claiming that location, there is no proof he was there but still... strange... I wonder what he requested to be photoshopped. It would be interesting to investigate or ask that person.

Thank you for the welcome Donyale. Sorry I was editing my post and adding a few more links, before I saw your post. I did see those links, I also grew tired of searching posts, an exhaustive task with this guy.

I am curious about what he was helped with as far as the photoshop goes too, but not brave enough to ask. I can imagine if the person who helped him realized... it would be an "oh no!" sinking reaction. :(

Member PAXIMUS provided this useful overview:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8068946&postcount=1

Respectfully quoted:

These were posted on FB <modsnip>:

Luka Magnotta YouTube accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasminethecat666
... Jasminethecat99 (has posted at least 4 comments on other videos under this name 1 week ago)
TheScarface3030
TheSopranos20
sexyman89489
666StallionItalian
Tyrone99Power
global100canada
catherinetramell2000
miami3093840
Gucci20901200
Mr9848534
5q5676
2remembermealways4u
iloveilovelove
pricelessstud19
6event6horizon66
sentinal560
fallinloveandadoreme
rosesareredmylove
materialgirljuly
sopranos2322
pointofnoreturnn
1999vamp &#8211; 1 month ago &#8211; liked Boa Vs Rabbit video
bluesky40987
eat666me (1 month ago)
richardduck17
sharkeinthewater
red66night
princessgyasya3
66believe66
BasicInstinct1212121
versace868668666
catherinetramell2000
5q5676
johnathanclarkson22
inthenextlife12
MsXbox3600 (possibly &#8211; account deleted, supporting Luka)
Lighttunnell
flyerfrequent9
66iseestupidpeople &#8211; (4 weeks ago)
436t6 (1 month ago)
simplythebestyes1
2remembermealways4u
madonnaandme1 &#8211; liked hitler speech video &#8211; swastika in 1 kitten video
TheIlovecookies3
sucks2bufool
imlukamagnottas1fan
everyonelovesmeso
loveannanicolesmith
areyoujealousyet
thegreatwallofchina8
cape33fear
jesuslovesme887
iloveasiaalways
freedomforall47
doyouloveme09
seenoevilhearnoevil1
77forgetmenot77
makepeacelove7
thecaribeanisgreat
limoncello23
lawandorder5
iloveasiaalways
candy4avagardner
Santaslave666 &#8211; possibly (closed)
championforrights2
iluvlukamagnotta
davidbeckhamfan43
michaeljackson088
sexygayvampires (2 months ago)
event88horizon &#8211; 1 month ago
SMCY05
Liquid999liquid
loveforever254
megaman999megaman (closed)
katerbee
batman19090
basicinstinct4
quicksilver44
spiderspider1211
russianprince111
safeandclearalright
sucks2bufool
india90001
bluesky40987
tigertigerburning4
inthenextlife12
SaraConnor3000
strangersinthenitexx
boldsexychick19
bluesky40987
bemybaby9090
01thevulture &#8211; (most recent posts)
blackweb66688 &#8211; (most recent posts)
jasminethecat99 (most recent posts)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Luka Magnotta Vimeo Accounts
----------------------------------------------------------------
maria maria &#8211; (3 videos, 8 months ago)
mary maria &#8211; (3 videos 8 months ago)
Jayne Mansfield (2 months ago)
Vincent Karlov (4 months ago)
Adam Carter (2 months ago)
Anik (2 years ago)
Peter Lucifer (2 months ago)
Luka Magnotta (2 years ago)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Luka Magnotta Daily Motion Accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------------
876667788p
984753d
luka-magnotta
hollywoodca8
versace9000
w647476
bluesky666
PINKSUNSET666
666believe666 (25th 09 2011) vampiressexy13
436346g
Joanne_Scott
66998866armani
5o05fj5lld
iloveclubbing22
video111110

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/

<modsnip for focus on online identities>

Wow, that racist post was new to me! it has a whole new level of hate compared to the white supremacist posts he published on the Stormfront forum (reddragon1 alias), those were btw removed....

Thank you for the welcome Donyale. Sorry I was editing my post and adding a few more links, before I saw your post. I did see those links, I also grew tired of searching posts, an exhaustive task with this guy.

I am curious about what he was helped with as far as the photoshop goes too, but not brave enough to ask. I can imagine if the person who helped him realized... it would be an "oh no!" sinking reaction. :(

Hey, no problem! it's really crazy to check all the links, I get tired just by imagining how much time LM spent online creating so many new accounts and profiles, it is insane!
I don't know if we should and how we could ask that guy from Arizona about the photoshop job. What kind of photos he requested, it really makes me wonder. It could be something irrelevant to the case but I think it is so strange the Arizona connection. Wonder if they developed some friendship afterwards and LM visited the guy. Will the LE check this? Questions questions.... I hope some journalist check on that, would be an interesting story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb