NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure they would need to take the whole set if just one golf club was used as a weapon...if it were found away from the set that is??

Yep..possibly..depends, they may initially take the whole set. I was just pointing out as I thought the poster was reading in that they were the murder weapon.. If one of them was I don't think BC'S would have it there..Police would. But possibly you could be right that the rest would not be seized..it really depends.. I was thinking intially they may have seized the whole lot, but possibly they would let the others go if they were not found to be relevant. MOO

sorry just reread and saw your bit about if it was away from the set..that would be another silly thing to do(amongst all the others!)..to have it away from the set to draw attention to it..though could have been hidden or attempted to be hidden..but Police would have been looking I am sure and if they noticed a club missing out of the bag..that might set of some alarm bells..

I am just hoping that there is so much more that hasn't been released to strengthen the case. I find that we are buoyed by new information and then over time I know for myself I do start to lose a bit of hope if nothing new occurs. If GBC is guilty of murder, I want to believe that the case is strong enough to convict him for murder. And if others were involved or even knew, I want to see them arrested for whatever the relevant crimes are for their involvement or knowledge, no exceptions. Sometimes I feel that maybe some of the players will fly under the radar or for some reason they won't be charged, and I hate that thought. If there is a crime, they should do the time for that crime and no less.

Yes I absolutely agree...although I am staying positive on there being further evidence to come....something pretty darn solid & condemning. DPP didn't have to show, at the bail hearing, all that Inspector Ainsworth had in his gotcha bag. This, along with the fact it took only two months for the arrest to happen.

Not having read all the posts, I hope I am not duplicating what may have been said before in WS. Unrelated to the matter before the courts at the moment, I stumbled across an entry in the law pages that showed that December 2000 GBC lodged a damages claim against employer Flightcentre. I believe it has been published that ABC & GBC returned to employment in Flightcentre in 1999 after returning from overseas travels. In early 2011, Flightcentre lodged paperwork as "Intention to Defend the Damages Claim". Can't see (and don't know how to search) for any other information on the matter or if it never progressed beyond filing papers. One wonders if a damages claim might have been an opportunistic move to receive some sort of payment from the employer.

On another thought, I read today that the Baden-Clay's had rented the Brookfield property. It is widely known that the last 2 years have been tough going in the real estate industry but six years seems a long time for an astute business man not to be able to attain property ownership? This seems to indicate a long history of debt issues.

On another thought, I read today that the Baden-Clay's had rented the Brookfield property. It is widely known that the last 2 years have been tough going in the real estate industry but six years seems a long time for an astute business man not to be able to attain property ownership? This seems to indicate a long history of debt issues.

I thought the same thing!

Considering "Mr Baden-Clay built his career from the ground up - starting as a junior accountant at KPMG and working his way to the role of principal at Century 21 Westside." one would think he would have a better handle on finances and investment. Makes one wonder why he would need a financial adviser too.

Hi all, Just thought after weeks of reading I should post my opinion - and my guess only nothing from what has been reported.

My theory is that they were not fighting and GBC intent was with purpose and he was probably sucking up to say it nicely. He probable said good night darling see you in bed with all his intent in his head. I am sure if you were planning on doing away with someone you would not be pressing their red buttons or fighting in front of your children.
I do think ABC went to the Hairdresser getting ready for tomorrow and I don't thing GBC would have said Boo about the other women being at the same deal tomorrow - as GBC knew she was not going to get to the conference as he was going to sort that this out this evening. He most likely told ABC everything was lovely - my theory only.
I think Allison probably made the lunches the night before as some Mums do, and I think Allison was probably actually watching TV when GBC went to bed to lay in wait for ABC to come to bed. In my opinion her life ended in her bed. Maybe he has some of that tape duct duck tape or whatever it is called. And my theory is she got in bed and he did the cuddle up to get closer then he sat on her chest gagged her mouth but he had not thought about the hands grabbing at him and he then did his damage.

I think as one other person said earlier new the place he would get rid of the body - and he did that with the help of his accomplice. Just my opinion but i think if you were going to end someones life you would not be making them your enemy at that point in time.

He's a peach

he reminds me of those young stupid mothers who stroll through Kmart with their wee babies in a pram...steal all the crap they can get their grubby little paws on, then mosey on out of the store, whilst their baby sits on all the evidence!!!
this is the image I see when I imagine him loading up the back of the SUV with kids toys....

you must have to be an incredibly top notch piece of crap to do something like this...it is pretty hard to imagine a wife murderer could still make you shudder with revulsion over something other than his horrendous crime of murder, but this guy does it for me.......SHUDDER

Hi all, Just thought after weeks of reading I should post my opinion - and my guess only nothing from what has been reported.

My theory is that they were not fighting and GBC intent was with purpose and he was probably sucking up to say it nicely. He probable said good night darling see you in bed with all his intent in his head. I am sure if you were planning on doing away with someone you would not be pressing their red buttons or fighting in front of your children.
I do think ABC went to the Hairdresser getting ready for tomorrow and I don't thing GBC would have said Boo about the other women being at the same deal tomorrow - as GBC knew she was not going to get to the conference as he was going to sort that this out this evening. He most likely told ABC everything was lovely - my theory only.
I think Allison probably made the lunches the night before as some Mums do, and I think Allison was probably actually watching TV when GBC went to bed to lay in wait for ABC to come to bed. In my opinion her life ended in her bed. Maybe he has some of that tape duct duck tape or whatever it is called. And my theory is she got in bed and he did the cuddle up to get closer then he sat on her chest gagged her mouth but he had not thought about the hands grabbing at him and he then did his damage.

I think as one other person said earlier new the place he would get rid of the body - and he did that with the help of his accomplice. Just my opinion but i think if you were going to end someones life you would not be making them your enemy at that point in time.

Goodness this theory really is creepy about the duct tape etc but also possible with the girls at home. For some reason though I feel they would not have shared the same room after Allison found out about the affair.

Makes a lot of sense - but had goosebumps reading it...

Welcome Aching :cheer:

You make a very good point here, if he was planning it, he would not be trying to stir the pot. but there has been confirmation that they argued loudly that night and the night before. I too do think he had planned it in a manner similar to what you say.......keep the peace and then BAM...strike when the moment is right, only something happened to change the original plans.
What a stupid inadequate man. As a husband he was a major failure. As a business man, he didnt stand out really at all, and appears to have failed time after time after time. Im guessing as a friend he was pretty crappy as I have never heard of him having a single friend since this whole sordid sorry (*&^ up...seriously NOT ONE

And finally, as a murderer, HUGE MAJOR FAIL!!! This man cannot get a single thing right.

I'm not sure they would need to take the whole set if just one golf club was used as a weapon...if it were found away from the set that is??
And did they count the pillows in the house? Is there any pillow or a towel missing? :websleuther:

Not having read all the posts, I hope I am not duplicating what may have been said before in WS. Unrelated to the matter before the courts at the moment, I stumbled across an entry in the law pages that showed that December 2000 GBC lodged a damages claim against employer Flightcentre. I believe it has been published that ABC & GBC returned to employment in Flightcentre in 1999 after returning from overseas travels. In early 2011, Flightcentre lodged paperwork as "Intention to Defend the Damages Claim". Can't see (and don't know how to search) for any other information on the matter or if it never progressed beyond filing papers. One wonders if a damages claim might have been an opportunistic move to receive some sort of payment from the employer.

welcome CouchCop :cheer:, I agree with you here. For an astute business man, trying to climb the ladder of success as GBC was so clearly aiming to do, he sure has made a mess of things. He has attempted joint ventures, trusts, businesses, constanting hitting up investors who, for some reason, have fallen for his crap and lent him vast amounts of money.

which he cannot account for.

it doesnt make whole lot of sense if you ask me. I would love to find out how he has made such a mockery of so many savvy investors over the years. I can only assume he uses the same lies that he pulls on his lame conquests.

And did they count the pillows in the house? Is there any pillow or a towel missing? :websleuther:

I think they would have done this very early in the piece...including any blankets or quilts that might be missing, I think they may have been looking throught the industrial bins early on for such items IMO

And why were they so silent and inactive throughout the 10-11 days of the search for Allison?
Putting up a photo which has always bothered me for some reason - it is depicting the BCs arrival at Allison's funeral. What is going on there? Do not appear IMO to be grieving individuals. What do others think? MOO

Business as usual. (c) :furious:

Has anyone considered the possibility that the FaceTime call @ 12.30am was one of the kids who had woken up and couldn't find Mum and Dad? My 5yr old niece uses FaceTime to talk to her poppy (grandpa).

And where could they be at 12:30am? If daddy did not kill mummy, they would have been both in bed. JMO.

Hi all have a few questions on things I'm not clear on, forgive me if these have been discussed and/or answered earlier...

I cannot see where the story of an old man at a bus stop near the roundabout that night/morning came from? Was that in the MSM or was it suggested by someone here? Did someone on WS drive through there that night and notice this?

With respect to Allison's phone, even though it's still missing, can't her phone carrier give the police data from their end as to calls made and received and even texts made and received. Am phone illiterate so no idea if you actually need the phone itself or not?

A horrifying thought that occurred to me is that GBC may be able to have access to the girls while he's in prison. I worked in a family law firm years ago and I remember a case where a father killed the mother and her parents had to bring the toddler into prison for visits. Could the Dickies have to do this or could they or even the older girl refuse? I know any such visits would be supervised but what sort of effect would this have on either the girls or the Dickies. Anyone have any knowledge on this scenario?

What the heck does BBM mean? I cannot for the life of me figure it out!! LOL

And lastly wishing you all a happy beautiful day no matter your plans, the sort of day we all wish Allison could have had Xxxx

I think if GBC's golf clubs were at all suspected in Allisons death..he would not have still had them. The police would have seized them. I believe they know cause of death, they would have likely known what was used if something other than the other persons hands and they would have searched and seized while the house was a crime scene..IMO

yes, i personally dont think the golf clubs are of any significance at all, just odd that they were mentioned, when they could have named any of his belongings being removed. just a little bit of salacious reporting i think.

If anyone wants to leave a condolence message on Allison's Legacy Guest Book here is the link http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/cou...llison-baden-clay&pid=157500203&cid=gbsrchres

I realised early in the month that the Guestbook had expired, and I paid for it to continue for antoher 6 months. But now I see that the message at the top says 'This Guest Book has been kept online until 17/06/2013 by The Sunflower Mums', so looks like some lovely ladies have funded an additional 6 months. Are The Sunflower Mums some of our very own? If it was mentioned here I missed it as I have missed a lot more pages lately.

That was a really, really lovely thing for you to do. It's nice to see there is always shining angels giving selflessly to make other lives better.:heartbeat:

What strikes me as obvious in this whole sad and sorry affair is the seeming total lack of empathy and warmth from the BC family.

Seriously, they seem so cold and calculating it actually makes me wonder how she (ABC) survived on a day to day basis - it must've been like she was slowly drowning.

I would imagine those little girls were the only ray of sunshine in her life outside of friends.

RIP beautiful angel...x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member