NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that in either 1 or 2 there would be some form of external injury. For instance if Allison jumped from the bridge (which I totally don't believe) then it would be obvious by bruising, broken bones etc. If she was attacked I believe there would be some obvious injuries also. I still have my own opinion that she was smothered and then dumped but probably by being carried to the creek. I don't think she was thrown over the bridge. I also am convinced that it was only family involved. Very sad and frustrating but I am sure the Queensland Police know a lot more than has been released.

I think so too. I was just finding more reasons why it's not likely to be either of those thing!

has it actually been said by QPS that COD is undetermined???? i dont remember that. i thought they just havent released COD may be wrong

No. Lightning Jack has come on here and said a lot of things, but disappeared when he was asked for links to back up his statements. We are still waiting for his evidence. I hope it will come, he says interesting things, but they are so contradictory to evidence released by prosecution/QPS, that I think they are only spanners, thrown in to confuse us and create doubt. Which, incidentally, is what the BC family and the defence triplets want. Construe what you like from that.

Yes QPS hasn't released cause of death...this is the last we've heard...

June 03, 2012

"We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all,'' Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth said yesterday.

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...ret-until-arrest/story-e6frfkvr-1226381604075

Thank you for posting that Marlywings!

I was reading in the Sica case today (can't find it again) that they said they wouldn't be releasing COD until the trial, perhaps this is what is happening here too.

Well said kb.

Kb, was it you who heard the local rumour that two 4wds were seen parked at the Anstead shops?

I know the media reported a witness sighting of the two vehicles near kholo crossing, but I was sure there was another (perhaps rumoured) sighting as well? Just wondering again about the vehicles and whether the police place credibility on the sightings....

Keyboredom's post re the two cars...

#876 05-16-2012, 05:19 AM
Keyboredom
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Interesting, seems like another police snippet allowed for release maybe?

I was told from a sensible source someone saw a white 4wd and another 'smaller blue car' parked very close behind it on Mt Crosby road. The person saw the cars in their own headlights and near the lit corner of the Anstead 'shops'.

I thought it seemed a bit obvious that a white 4wd was involved, but must have come from more than one source now I guess.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7920879#post7920879"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8 - Page 36 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

well why stop there. more please more

Just for you Squizzey

Officers getting impatient

"Mr. Baden-Clay, with all due respect your wife has gone missing - you don't seem to be overly concerned for her welfare"

"Well officer - it's a bit annoying that she isn't here to do the jobs. I hope she hasn't lost the iPhone that's not insured. Mind you it's only an iPhone 3 - I gave Al my old one when I upgraded to the iPhone 4. Do you use an iPhone? They're great little gadgets. You can do all these great things with them. Oh and there's this great game called Angry Birds that I play on mine all the time..."

"Sir, we really do need to have more information - you said your wife sometimes goes for a walk in the morning - do you know the route she normally takes?"

" No - not got a clue. She goes out really early - I prefer to stay in bed playing with my big fella" [chuckles]

" Sir, can you describe to us what your wife was wearing when you last saw her?"

"Oh yes - she was wearing grey 3/4 pants and a black tee shirt a really nice lacy bra (my favourite), a g string, cute little socks and her designer joggers. She wasn't wearing her engagement ring though - she always takes that off. Look here it is - such a big sparkler isn't it. It's South African you know. It's a family diamond. Very high quality - would be worth a fortune. Glad that hasn't gone missing."

GBC picks up his phone and dials a number

"Mum - just to let you know the police are here now. I had to make the lunches this morning and drop the kids at school - look I wonder if you can call Olivia to see if she can help me. I'll need someone to pick up the kids this afternoon and feed them - I have work to do... Yes Mum, I have taken my Dexies this morning! Yes and I've brushed my shoes. Gotta go Mum"

"Sir, can you tell me what state of mind your wife was in when you last saw her, was she unhappy about anything, depressed maybe?"

"No she was fine, I had just sent her to that top hairdressing salon - paid a fortune for her to have her hair done so she would look nice at the conference today. Oh hold on just a minute..."

GBC picks up phone again

"Hello REIQ it's Gerard Baden- Clay here. Is that Narissa? .... Hi Narissa, sweetheart, look I wonder if you can do me a favour. My wife Allison was supposed to go to the conference in town today and she won't be able to get there - can you organise to refund us for her ticket... Thank you so much. I'll take you out for a drink next time I come into town. Bye Sweetheart".

Policeman getting grumpy

"Sir, can I ask you to please refrain from making more calls until we have the information we need. So what you are telling us is your wife hasn't been depressed about anything"

"Errmm - not sure. I think she did once mention seeing a psychiatrist or something like that.... or was it that she thought I should talk to one. I can't remember that sort of stuff ..let me have a look. See with the iPhone you can just search for anything on this thing and get information really easily. Here we go..Psychiatrists in West Brisbane - wow there are so many"

Ok, here's some food for thought questions

1. If Allison had gone out with the intention of taking her own life would she have bothered to get into her walking gear and would she have taken a water bottle?

2. If Allison was attacked whilst on her walk, then wouldn't she have dropped the water bottle where and when the attack happened and probably not under the bridge where she was found? Maybe she did walk to the bridge and was attacked there but that doesn't seem probable. If she was randomly attacked, would an attacker stick around to pick up the water bottle and anything else she dropped, or alternatively, go back for it and then throw it in the creek?

Good points BJ.

However, do we actually know that the water bottle found at Kholo Creek was Allison's, or is that just an assumption/possibility?

" No - not got a clue. She goes out really early - I prefer to stay in bed playing with my big fella" [chuckles]

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: All of it - absolutely freakin' hilarious, but that bit I snipped, I choked on my tea laughing!

Good points BJ.

However, do we actually know that the water bottle found at Kholo Creek was Allison's, or is that just an assumption/possibility?

"Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle."

We know the SIM was unrelated but there was nothing mentioned of the gloves and drink bottle.

Source:

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz1zcaZhg2G

"Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle."

We know the SIM was unrelated but there was nothing mentioned of the gloves and drink bottle.

Source:

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz1zcaZhg2G

Yes - that's what I recall too. So we haven't heard anything further on either the gloves or the water bottle.

Perhaps the gloves go hand in hand with the water bottle? (sorry... ;) )

Thank you for posting that Marlywings!

I was reading in the Sica case today (can't find it again) that they said they wouldn't be releasing COD until the trial, perhaps this is what is happening here too.

You're welcome...this may be what you read??

The murder weapon, a garden fork kept in the Singh family garage, was not made public until the murder trial

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...dent-killer-20120703-21fl9.html#ixzz1zccH9H6D

--------------------------------

Even though this report mentions "cause of death is to remain secret until an arrest is made"...I don't think we'll hear about it until the trial.

June 3 2012

Queensland Police are refusing to release details about how Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay was killed.

The cause of death is to remain secret until an arrest is made, the Courier Mail reports.

"We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all,'' Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth said yesterday.

The cause of death is commonly withheld by police in murder investigations

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8477608/baden-clays-cause-of-death-to-remain-secret

Yes - that's what I recall too. So we haven't heard anything further on either the gloves or the water bottle.

:floorlaugh:

I like a Doctor with a sense of humour! My GP tells me jokes everytime I see him!

Oh Magic Marly< glove link please. If we knew your secret maybe we could help you, you're just so speedy!! I know there were gloves found at KC. Thnx
OOps nevermind.misunderstood above.. No mention of the gloves since...

You're welcome...this may be what you read??

The murder weapon, a garden fork kept in the Singh family garage, was not made public until the murder trial

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...dent-killer-20120703-21fl9.html#ixzz1zccH9H6D

--------------------------------

Even though this report mentions "cause of death is to remain secret until an arrest is made"...I don't think we'll hear about it until the trial.

June 3 2012

Queensland Police are refusing to release details about how Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay was killed.

The cause of death is to remain secret until an arrest is made, the Courier Mail reports.

The cause of death is commonly withheld by police in murder investigations

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8477608/baden-clays-cause-of-death-to-remain-secret

Yes that was one of the stories I read and it lead me to think, based on what was said here in earlier threads that whatever was used the "Weapon" if I may call it that, to murder Allison was found with her that thus they know what COD was even if the autopsy results didn't show any evidence. I also know that autopsy results can be amended later so I don't put a lot of faith in what the defence said about being no COD.

Hello Websleuthers,
Just drove past the house and there is a large caravan attached to a burgundy 4x4 parked outside the gate, and a light-coloured saloon car reversed up outside the front entrance to the house. Saw no people though.
A local I know said that early on the morning that ABC was reported missing the silver Holden was seen parked at the showground, and not outside the house. Haven't heard this mentioned by anyone else. Don't know what the significance may be.

In my opinion, from what I have heard and read, it seems to me that GBC has managed, over the years, to weave an incredibly intricate web of deceipt, and generally duping people including locals/ neighbours, perhaps family members, Church people, local schools, business and finance people, and councilors and politicians. As an earlier post stated: its not even who you know, but what you know about who you know, and probably still has considerable (potential, maybe) power from what he knows about quite influential people, who are now probably obliged to help out eg with finance, in order to avoid any backlash. Perhaps the person who knew most of what had been going on was his wife? This is purely my own opinion.

Hello Websleuthers,
Just drove past the house and there is a large caravan attached to a burgundy 4x4 parked outside the gate, and a light-coloured saloon car reversed up outside the front entrance to the house. Saw no people though.
A local I know said that early on the morning that ABC was reported missing the silver Holden was seen parked at the showground, and not outside the house. Haven't heard this mentioned by anyone else. Don't know what the significance may be.

Hi jools,
The rumoured car at the showgrounds has been discussed and refuted.

"Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at her residence at Brookfield, west of Brisbane, on Thursday night. Her car remained on the property yesterday." (From: The Courier-Mail, April 23, 2012 12:00AM)

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Baden-Clay.htm

Hello Websleuthers,

Yup - I drove past about an hour ago and saw the same thing - was that you tailgating me??? :floorlaugh:

New tenants, perhaps? Being shown around by the owner, maybe?

We've also not heard anymore either about the "personal items" found back on the original search..

April 30, 2012 06:57:56

Yesterday, SES members say they found "several personal items".

The items have been taken away for testing to determine if they belong to Mrs Baden-Clay

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-28/search-continues-for-missing-brisbane-mother/3978146

Just for you Squizzey

Officers getting impatient

"Mr. Baden-Clay, with all due respect your wife has gone missing - you don't seem to be overly concerned for her welfare"

"Well officer - it's a bit annoying that she isn't here to do the jobs. I hope she hasn't lost the iPhone that's not insured. Mind you it's only an iPhone 3 - I gave Al my old one when I upgraded to the iPhone 4. Do you use an iPhone? They're great little gadgets. You can do all these great things with them. Oh and there's this great game called Angry Birds that I play on mine all the time..."

"Sir, we really do need to have more information - you said your wife sometimes goes for a walk in the morning - do you know the route she normally takes?"

" Sir, can you describe to us what your wife was wearing when you last saw her?"

"Oh yes - she was wearing grey 3/4 pants and a black tee shirt a really nice lacy bra (my favourite), a g string, cute little socks and her designer joggers. She wasn't wearing her engagement ring though - she always takes that off. Look here it is - such a big sparkler isn't it. It's South African you know. It's a family diamond. Very high quality - would be worth a fortune. Glad that hasn't gone missing."

GBC picks up his phone and dials a number

"Mum - just to let you know the police are here now. I had to make the lunches this morning and drop the kids at school - look I wonder if you can call Olivia to see if she can help me. I'll need someone to pick up the kids this afternoon and feed them - I have work to do... Yes Mum, I have taken my Dexies this morning! Yes and I've brushed my shoes. Gotta go Mum"

"Sir, can you tell me what state of mind your wife was in when you last saw her, was she unhappy about anything, depressed maybe?"

"No she was fine, I had just sent her to that top hairdressing salon - paid a fortune for her to have her hair done so she would look nice at the conference today. Oh hold on just a minute..."

GBC picks up phone again

"Hello REIQ it's Gerard Baden- Clay here. Is that Narissa? .... Hi Narissa, sweetheart, look I wonder if you can do me a favour. My wife Allison was supposed to go to the conference in town today and she won't be able to get there - can you organise to refund us for her ticket... Thank you so much. I'll take you out for a drink next time I come into town. Bye Sweetheart".

Policeman getting grumpy

"Sir, can I ask you to please refrain from making more calls until we have the information we need. So what you are telling us is your wife hasn't been depressed about anything"

"Errmm - not sure. I think she did once mention seeing a psychiatrist or something like that.... or was it that she thought I should talk to one. I can't remember that sort of stuff ..let me have a look. See with the iPhone you can just search for anything on this thing and get information really easily. Here we go..Psychiatrists in West Brisbane - wow there are so many"

Just plain wrong on too many fronts...

Please bring on July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members