NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
A further report re the "personal items found"...

April 30, 2012

Mr Baden-Clay was called to Indooroopilly Police Station yesterday afternoon, where he received an update on the search, a police spokeswoman said

It is not known whether police asked Mr Baden-Clay yesterday to identify items found during the search, which may have belonged to his wife

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...rs-11th-day-20120430-1xtka.html#ixzz1zcozocr3

Difficult to keep up. Personally I think it's good someone like Lightning J presents alternative theories, let's face it GBC defence is gonna need all the ideas they can get (all 3 lawyers and their hangers-on and whoever is going to pay for them).

On one point made, that the roughly $1m accumulated debt wasn't that significant, I would argue it was very significant in this case. My friend runs a successful franchise agency and organised a $100,000 overdraft when he saw the property downturn coming. He was fortunate to never use it as he was a smart operator, changed sales tactics and staff to suit the market, managed costs, consolidated and went on to continue to do very well. My mate is experienced, methodical, genuine (as much as a real estate agent can be!...sorry to agents out there), focused on his family welfare in tough times, patient and selfless. All the things it seems GBC is not.

My friend was exposed to $100k possible debt after running at a profit for years, GBC was exposed to $1m after only managing to sell houses during an uncharacteristic boom in the property market, wasting money on romantic trysts, Lexus vehicle, corporate premises that were away from buyer traffic and incredibly poorly-positioned, and god knows what else... all indications he really didn't have skills at much other than self promotion.

Focused on appearances, I doubt GBC would accept the stigma that comes with company insolvency, in addition to having some of Bwana's cash exposed ( "I'm just a little bit broke").

The first person who told me the local rumours (97.5% of which have been true, despite seeming outlandish at the time) said the century 21 Westside operation was just about to go into Administration around the time Allison disappeared. That may have been one of the triggers to GBCs behaviour since, along with the loss of face since the unsavoury side of his behaviour became known to his family.

I hope for those little girls sake we are seeing a gross injustice, trial by media, and weird out of character inexplicable coincidences, that all happened around the time a stranger visited and created a set of circumstances that leave a loving husband exposed and confused.

My fear is instead we are getting an unwanted insight into a narcissistic cowardly sociopath with a self-centred twisted moral compass, from a screwed up family dynasty with a warped sense of superiority, born from years of up-themselves ignorance fuelled by a patriarch who ignorantly created a brood of screwed up offspring. And in this case the 'screwed up' may have extended to the very worst and most evil of human actions and behaviour.

If the latter is the case, it's pretty close to one of Chris Nyst's recent high profile cases defending the Lacey offspring. It looks like justice prevailed there, as it most likely did for Max Sica based on circumstantial evidence and a weaker case than this one. It seems likely the right result will be achieved... Fingers crossed.

All above IMO based on comments by locals and observation of info reported in MSM.

Keyboredom

Love your work!!:rocker:

Insider heresay (which I hate to say) ... At that time Toowoomba Grammar used to get the lower achievers to stay home on the ASAT test day to artificially inflate the school's average score. Was common knowledge.

Thankyou possumheart.

This fits with figures that show that students from state high schools perform better than their OP/TE equivilant private school peers when they get to university. It might not be the case now, but was when GBC was finishing school.

It makes sense. Afterall, there are many factors that helped to boost the OPs/TEs of private school students - resources, school culture, parental expectations, competition, single-sex schools etc etc - that didn't exist for many state school students.

Relevance to GBC??? - GBC's OP/TE score was not necessarily a "true" reflection of his actual ability and potential to achieve in the big wide world.

Hello Websleuthers,
Just drove past the house and there is a large caravan attached to a burgundy 4x4 parked outside the gate, and a light-coloured saloon car reversed up outside the front entrance to the house. Saw no people though.
A local I know said that early on the morning that ABC was reported missing the silver Holden was seen parked at the showground, and not outside the house. Haven't heard this mentioned by anyone else. Don't know what the significance may be.

Maybe the parents have to downsize to a caravan to pay the golden childs legal fees lol.

Just plain wrong on too many fronts...

Please bring on July 9

JD - I know my sense of humour can be rather "black" at times" . Sorry to anyone who feels offended.

Maybe I should add a disclaimer that my last three posts were purely fictional any resemblance to anyone, living or dead is purely coincidental. The place, time and incidents are purely fictional.

please, does anyone have old links to the photos of allisons body under the bridge, they are all blurred out now. i just want to see if the face area does look white (as in plastic bag) like others on here have stated. apologies if my request upsets anyone, but i cant get past the rumour of her being found suffocated. thankyou in advance.

JD - I know my sense of humour can be rather "black" at times" . Sorry to anyone who feels offended.

Maybe I should add a disclaimer that my last three posts were purely fictional any resemblance to anyone, living or dead is purely coincidental. The place, time and incidents are purely fictional.

Despite that - keep up the good work. Love it ;)

As long as it's not degrading to ABC, or prejudicial to GBC, then go for it, as far as I'm concerned. ;)

I see what your trying to do and its pretty slow around here, but we are talking aboust someones life having been taken away, and now part of a forum pantomine.

I thought this part was maybe not so cool

"Oh yes - she was wearing grey 3/4 pants and a black tee shirt a really nice lacy bra (my favourite), a g string, cute little socks and her designer joggers. She wasn't wearing her engagement ring though - she always takes that off. Look here it is - such a big sparkler isn't it. It's South African you know. It's a family diamond. Very high quality - would be worth a fortune. Glad that hasn't gone missing."

Despite that - keep up the good work. Love it ;)

As long as it's not degrading to ABC, or prejudicial to GBC, then go for it, as far as I'm concerned. ;)

A little surprising DW, each to their own though, forum life is what it is I guess.

A little surprising DW, each to their own though, forum life is what it is I guess.

Sorry if that came across as being a bit callous - not intended that way.

With the provisos that I stipulated, I figure that a little bit of levity to stop us all taking ourselves just a bit too seriously ALL the time wouldn't go amiss.

But yes, you're quite right - we shouldn't lose sight of the main focus of the forum.

Must be my medical black humour coming to the fore - an essential to survive in my game.

:truce:

I see what your trying to do and its pretty slow around here, but we are talking aboust someones life having been taken away, and now part of a forum pantomine.

I thought this part was maybe not so cool

JD - clearly I have offended you. Sorry that you feel that way.

I think what I was trying to get across here, is that there are so many things that just do not add up. It was odd that he was able to provide a very good description of her clothing. Did Allison change into those clothes or did he change them? I just took that thought one step further and proposed the concept that he might know absolutely every item of clothing Allison was wearing because he chose her outfit. It was in no way meant in any way to be demeaning towards Allison.

Also with discussions about possible body parts missing - if he did murder Allison and dispose of her body would the recovery of her engagement ring be on his mind in case the body wasn't found?

Black humour always divides groups. Allison's death is no laughing matter, GBC's behaviour however has been unusual from Day 1 - I don't think many will argue to the contrary on that point.

please, does anyone have old links to the photos of allisons body under the bridge, they are all blurred out now. i just want to see if the face area does look white (as in plastic bag) like others on here have stated. apologies if my request upsets anyone, but i cant get past the rumour of her being found suffocated. thankyou in advance.

This is the photo Makara posted some time back...

Bridge2.jpg

Dear Possum Heart,
"Hi jools,
The rumoured car at the showgrounds has been discussed and refuted.

"Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at her residence at Brookfield, west of Brisbane, on Thursday night. Her car remained on the property yesterday."

I feel I have been slapped down, and will not make any further comments. I joined relatively recently so have not read every post on the subject, hence my question, based on an observation by a local.

Dear Possum Heart,
"Hi jools,

"Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at her residence at Brookfield, west of Brisbane, on Thursday night. Her car remained on the property yesterday."

I feel I have been slapped down, and will not make any further comments. I joined relatively recently so have not read every post on the subject, hence my question, based on an observation by a local.

Hi Jools
I don't think Possum's reply was intended that way. She just happens to be one of the people on this forum that remembers where we are at with all the rumors that have been worked through. I think she was trying to be helpful. I think you should continue to comment but just be ready for some who have really good memories to tell you what happened to each and every rumour.(not me-I have a memory like a sieve and that's why I'm thankful that someone else is keeping track of everything)

This is the photo Makara posted some time back...

That photo tends to confirm my thoughts stated previously, that she "hung up" there on the high tide after all that rainfall, and that she came from further up stream.

She's right on that high water mark, where the scouring of the bank finishes - that bank being on the outside of the curve. The creek comes from the top left of the picture around a bend that's almost 90 degrees, and empties into the Brisbane River which is only a few metres from the bottom of the picture.

My feeling is that she ended up where she was found, but wasn't put right there. In which case - the intent would seem to have been to hide the body rather than have it found for insurance purposes. I imagine the perpetrator would not have counted on the amazing amount of rain we had that weekend, with all local creeks in full flood.

Just to reinforce that point - if GBC did in fact do it, and if it was done for the insurance money - why wouldn't he have put the body somewhere where he knew that it WOULD be found? In other words, somewhere in the search area - there's plenty of bush around here! The fact that the body was found almost by a fluke, by a kayaker poking his craft's nose up Kholo Creek from the main river, and 14Km away from the search area, would seem to suggest that he DIDN'T want the body found.....

Dear Possum Heart,
"Hi jools,

Oh gosh no, please don't feel slapped down! I know it has come up and that was the only place I could think of that I could provide a link to show why I believe it wasn't at the show grounds. If I find the thread where it was discussed I will put it up for you, but I did have a quick look and got nowhere. I was trying to answer your question, not to hurt your feelings.
:loveyou:

Dear Possum Heart,
"Hi jools,

That's happened to me too that's why i don't say much on here anymore (except if i have a question). It's supposed to be a forum to have an opinion but i just don't bother anymore because some are allowed to say what they want ( fact or rumour) and others can't without getting shot down. I mainly come here now to see if there is anymore news (by police or media) as i don't see many reports in the courier mail anymore.

Dear Possum Heart,
"Hi jools,

dont worry about it. when i came on i copped a hell of a time as most on here know

STOP IT NOW.

Do not for one minute think that it's ok to post in a way that violates [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]WS Terms of Service.[/ame]

Please shake off all this whatever-it-is, stop with the back-and-forth, and refocus on the victim here.

If everyone here can't agree to abide by the Terms of Service, then we will close this thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288