NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said before - I know that area very well.

Are you one of the fisherman found in summertime? ;)

It isn't really a long drive if you think about it... you could do it really fast depending on what time you drive there, but as I've said before I'm sure the killer stayed in the limits and didn't speed as they wouldn't want to be picked up by the cops for speeding.

Also, when the floods hit in January 2011, Kholo Creek got to a massive 18+ metres and there was no bridge. Only recently has all the flood debris fallen from the trees at this overpass.

It's so quiet here tonight.

Ok, so I think Allison was placed up near the Scout Hall.

I've heard on here the gates to the Scout Hall were open on the weekend she went missing which is very unusual. Also, as previously stated a friend of mine was up there on the weekend before she was found and saw what looked like 'an animal had been dragged through the grass to the creek.'

yes its not a long drive - i have got from brookfield state school to the creek in 10 mins in the past - easy done in the middle of the night.

i heard something from a work colleague that i havent heard before and thought i would float it here. this is only a rumour but here goes.

apparently on the night/morning of the 19/20 april a landowner on mt crosby rd who has cctv set up captured footage of a a car stopping on the side of the road, a person getting out and removing the boot lining, and then driving off. The home owner reviewed their cctv recording on the saturday when the dissapearance was publicised and saw this footage. apparently they called the police and said what they had seen and also told the police that there was an automatic delete on the recording and if they wanted it they better come and get it but no one did so it was deleted. i dont know why you wouldnt keep it anyway but who knows.

i dont believe this rumour but i am just wondering if anyone local had heard anything similar - my colleague isnt local and i dont know the person who told her IMO

Mmmm can't think of anyone close enough to the road on Mount Crosby Road who would have CCTV, apart from the vet/mower shop but they are still off the road a bit.

And, why wouldn't you keep it and why wouldn't the police come out ASAP? It's a murder. I think it's BS unfortunately.

yes its not a long drive - i have got from brookfield state school to the creek in 10 mins in the past - easy done in the middle of the night.

i heard something from a work colleague that i havent heard before and thought i would float it here. this is only a rumour but here goes.

apparently on the night/morning of the 19/20 april a landowner on mt crosby rd who has cctv set up captured footage of a a car stopping on the side of the road, a person getting out and removing the boot lining, and then driving off. The home owner reviewed their cctv recording on the saturday when the dissapearance was publicised and saw this footage. apparently they called the police and said what they had seen and also told the police that there was an automatic delete on the recording and if they wanted it they better come and get it but no one did so it was deleted. i dont know why you wouldnt keep it anyway but who knows.

i dont believe this rumour but i am just wondering if anyone local had heard anything similar - my colleague isnt local and i dont know the person who told her IMO

I remember hearing on another missing person case that most bodies are found within five kilometres of their home. IMO

Mmmm can't think of anyone close enough to the road on Mount Crosby Road who would have CCTV, apart from the vet/mower shop but they are still off the road a bit.

And, why wouldn't you keep it and why wouldn't the police come out ASAP? It's a murder. I think it's BS unfortunately.

yeah i think so too but thought there may be something in it so worth throwing it out there.

i originally thought she was placed under the bridge but given the speed with which the insurance co. was contacted i now think she was placed there. i am wondering if he thought that someone in one of the houses across the river at karalee may have spotted her sooner - he may have got the angle wrong though. did he ever list any of those houses - no idea what road they would be on unfortunately

In my opinion, Allison's body was initially hidden somewhere around the Tyamolum scout ground exactly because it would definitely be found there, one day. But not immediately because scouts left the camp due to rainfall forecast. The perp knew that and knew the area well. Besides, police "identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks."

yeah i think so too but thought there may be something in it so worth throwing it out there.

i originally thought she was placed under the bridge but given the speed with which the insurance co. was contacted i now think she was placed there. i am wondering if he thought that someone in one of the houses across the river at karalee may have spotted her sooner - he may have got the angle wrong though. did he ever list any of those houses - no idea what road they would be on unfortunately

It looks as though it's:

President Circle and,
Kallatina Crescent

I have no idea if he listed any of them, and it's a bit of a distance from over in Karalee to where Allison was found, as the houses are set back.

In my opinion, Allison's body was initially hidden somewhere around the Tyamolum scout ground exactly because it would definitely be found there, one day. But not immediately because scouts left the camp due to rainfall forecast. The perp knew that and knew the area well. Besides, police "identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks."

Well, he must have forgotten it's also used by mountain bikers a lot of the time and they even have competitions up there.

Well, he must have forgotten it's also used by mountain bikers a lot of the time and they even have competitions up there.

It doesn't bear thinking about that a child (scout) came across Allison's body.

How horrendous would that be for a child? IMO

Yup - I'm with you on that one Grannie :)

And one of the reasons it's a bit quiet in here tonight is the State of Origin. Qld leading 16-8 at half time.
Go the Maroons ;)

Yup - I'm with you on that one Grannie :)

And one of the reasons it's a bit quiet in here tonight is the State of Origin. Qld leading 16-8 at half time.
Go the Maroons ;)

Go the Blues!

Go the Maroons ;)

Oh, that's right. I had in my diary for today:

7.30pm Watch paint dry for 4 hours.

Just a question - in the prison there are tv's in the cells. Does anyone know if the inmates are allowed to watch the news programs?

Someone said they get newspapers to read in their common area, hence I would assume they can watch news.

It doesn't bear thinking about that a child (scout) came across Allison's body.

How horrendous would that be for a child? IMO

Terrible! Terrible for anyone, but an innocent little kid - just terrible :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members