***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow at the press conference we will hopefully know if he ran over her right in front of the circle k and got out and put her bike and her into his truck and LE released a photo of all this.

We had BETTER find that this guy was interviewed right away. A registered sex offender with a Chevy white truck. We talked about this weeks ago. In this IT age there is no excuse. None. zippo. Nada.

I wonder if he was on probation, and if so, where his probation officer has been? Just a question.

KLFY interviewed Lavergne's neighboor and she said he worked offshore.

It appears that he appealed his 2000 conviction all the way to the Louisiana Supreme Court, obviously after losing in the 13th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Means he was convicted in the 13th JDC which is Evangeline Parish and is adjacent to where he lives now. Must be the aggravated sexual battery. And he lost his appeals.

I think they may have been on to this guy for quite awhile now. Which is why they stopped asking the public to help to locate the truck, etc. Maybe they already put this guy on their radar and have been trying to get the evidence together.

I wonder if he was on probation, and if so, where his probation officer has been? Just a question.

Per his RSO site (if you access it through the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office), he has been off of probation since 2010....so no probation officer has been checking in on him since then.

I hope that there's a live Mickey that was found in that travel trailer behind the mobile home the news cameras are at & somewhere she's being given medical treatment, telling the police what happened, and hugging her parents and siblings.
But if not (and this is THE perp), I hope there's a HE** of a lot of forensic evidence on his property including her remains (I'd hate him to have that bargaining chip at trial and I want her to come home even if she can't come home alive).

Tomorrow at the press conference we will hopefully know if he ran over her right in front of the circle k and got out and put her bike and her into his truck and LE released a photo of all this.

Whether or not this happened which seems more and more unlikely....LE would release a still of an actual crime if it is the only way to identify a person or vehicle of interest.

In my area, LE released a video of a man being shot in a parking lot so that the public may be able to recognize the shooter and/or getaway car. It was all right there on the video. It was an actual murder caught on video. Although, police did state it as so as their was the body right there.

I think they may have been on to this guy for quite awhile now. Which is why they stopped asking the public to help to locate the truck, etc. Maybe they already put this guy on their radar and have been trying to get the evidence together.

This is exactly what I have thought for some time and, for the most part, stopped reading the threads because I knew something was going to happen soon.

That's the guy whose name was mentioned on TigerDroppings last week.

RSO, drives a late model white Chevy Silverado.

That is the first thing that came to my mind also, just didn't know if we could post it!!! They also stated that we would find out this week,....the girlfriend was talking. Anybody remember?????

Whether or not this happened which seems more and more unlikely....LE would release a still of an actual crime if it is the only way to identify a person or vehicle of interest.

In my area, LE released a video of a man being shot in a parking lot so that the public may be able to recognize the shooter and/or getaway car. It was all right there on the video. It was an actual murder caught on video. Although, police did state it as so as their was the body right there.

There's a travel trailer at the scene that belongs to the Lafayette crime department.

Per his RSO site (if you access it through the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office), he has been off of probation since 2010....so no one has been checking in on him since then.

I hope that there's a live Mickey that was found in that travel trailer behind the mobile home the news cameras are at & somewhere she's being given medical treatment, telling the police what happened, and hugging her parents and siblings.
But if not (and this is THE perp), I hope there's a HE** of a lot of forensic evidence on his property including her remains (I'd hate him to have that bargaining chip at trial and I want her to come home even if she can't come home alive).
I'm not sure that's true. It says last verification is 5/28/12

Per his RSO site (if you access it through the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office), he has been off of probation since 2010....so no one has been checking in on him since then.

Even though he has been off of probation since 2010 for the conviction which got him a record simply means he no longer reports to a PO (probation officer). The fact that he is a lifetime registered sex offender still requires annual verification of his address, place of employment, vehicles owned/driven, etc.

100 members and 288 guests aboard the thread right now; a bit more full than it has been!

That is the first thing that came to my mind also, just didn't know if we could post it!!! They also stated that we would find out this week,....the girlfriend was talking. Anybody remember?????

The entire thread was deleted not long after. I don't know if they ever put it back up.

Even though he has been off of probation since 2010 for the conviction which got him a record simply means he no longer reports to a PO (probation officer). The fact that he is a lifetime registered sex offender still requires annual verification of his address, place of employment, vehicles owned/driven, etc.

True- I guess what I shoudl have said is that no probation officer had been checking on him since 2010. I edited my above post to say that. :)

Ummm aaaa can any one tell me in a discrete way...what is aggravated oral sexual battery?
I know what aggravated battery is and what oral is. Never heard of it before. In my book that would be considered rape..is that a common charge for rso's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea