***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow! There is a tiny grocery store out there on HWY 103 (Prairie Ronde HWY) that several weeks ago had a flyer of Mickey on the door. I had stopped in for a drink and conversed with the cashier that I was glad to see the flyer there. I was very surprised to see it in this store as it is basically a back country road. Now I wonder if the POI put it out there!

i've missed y'all, thought about websleuths a lot but had to take a break because i was getting really depressed and frustrated staying on this site too much

back again, reading and hoping/praying stronger than ever

area where Mickey went missing? You know, all that would come into play
<Wind noise> because there are obviously a lot of ___ (old?) white Ford trucks. so uh with that

information..you know..make sure you have some story behind the truck, as to where you saw it, what what are the circumstances behind why you are reporting that truck or that vehicle.
The vehicles is... was rear right quarter panel damage, it's very obvious, so..and there's usually two or three vehicles of that type that are out there, but i would say that uh be..you know..be very specific in the information you provide for the tips line, because we are following up literally thousands of leads right now. we re having to priorities them as to the ones we feel most important.

I posted the full transcript earlier, that is when they were talking about the car (hoopti).

Was this the sexual assault conviction he was appealing? <modsnip>
BTW, hubby worked for another division of the same company BSL worked for....Wood Group. He never met the guy, doesn't recognize the picture, but I bet he will be getting an earful when he talks with former co-workers.

My hubby works for wood group as well , but in north la.

How did you know this info?

Were you talking to me? I have cousins who live in Church Point and Lawtel....but no MSM link, so I can't talk specifically about until we have a verifying link.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...UNICK-CASE?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

"According to the LSP sex offender website, Lavergne is a Tier 3 sex offender, which is the most serious classfication. Tier 3 offenders must register with the national sex offender registry for life.

Early Thursday, Lafayette police officer Kyle Manicino obtained surveillance video footage from The Daily Advertiser. The footage included views of Bertrand Drive between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m. on May 19. The police department would not confirm whether the footage was related to the arrest."

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...UNICK-CASE?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

"According to the LSP sex offender website, Lavergne is a Tier 3 sex offender, which is the most serious classfication. Tier 3 offenders must register with the national sex offender registry for life.

Early Thursday, Lafayette police officer Kyle Manicino obtained surveillance video footage from The Daily Advertiser. The footage included views of Bertrand Drive between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m. on May 19. The police department would not confirm whether the footage was related to the arrest."

Did the Advertiser just come across this footage? Are they saying it was onl given to LE today?

oh my gosh!!! this was the guy that they were talking about on Tigerdroppings last week. NewYork 625 and I were looking at his house on google earth and trulia.com last wednesday. remember trilltiger came on saying that in a week an arrest was going to be made.

this is "the rumor" that I've been saying should come true by Thursday or Friday!!! last week the guy on Tigerdroppings that leaked it said the Brandon Scott Lavergne was inaccesible for a week and that an arrest would be made by Thursday or Friday of this week. The thread was pulled, of course. as well as the thread on here when trilltiger came on.

YEP!!!! That's what we're saying.

oh my gosh!!! this was the guy that they were talking about on Tigerdroppings last week. NewYork 625 and I were looking at his house on google earth and trulia.com last wednesday. remember trilltiger came on saying that in a week an arrest was going to be made.

this is "the rumor" that I've been saying should come true by Thursday or Friday!!! last week the guy on Tigerdroppings that leaked it said the Brandon Scott Lavergne was inaccesible for a week and that an arrest would be made by Thursday or Friday of this week. The thread was pulled, of course. as well as the thread on here when trilltiger came on.
Can you link on google maps? I have no idea why I'm obsessed with seeing an aerial view of his house but I am. :lol:

The Lawtell Swords area is a very rural area off Hwy 190. Further north of Lawrell on Hwy 190 is the Town of Port Barry.

Lawtell is 6 miles west of Opelousas, Port Barre is 8 miles east of Opelousas along HWY 190.

Lawtell>>>>>>>>>>>>>Opelousas<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Port Barre

Lafayette is about 20 miles south of Opelousas.

I have seen his address listed now as being in Swords which is a small community, Churchpoint, which is a larger town and Lawtell which is a small town.

Very interesting!

Where exactly is Bertrand Dr in relation to where Mickey was last confirmed seen? TIA

Did the Advertiser just come across this footage? Are they saying it was onl given to LE today?

Yeah I'm not sure but that statement that they just got the video footage from TDA today really bothers me! hello why so many weeks later? Why wasn't it checked before now? Huh? makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151