**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't need an official to tell me what a puppy bark sounds like or what a puppy looks like.

Being in animal rescue ..nor do I...normally. But with this case...no way to know for sure until its confirmed. For me atleast. I prefer facts...not positive speculation..IMO

Being in animal rescue ..nor do I...normally. But with this case...no way to know for sure until its confirmed. For me atleast. I prefer facts...not positive speculation..IMO

I promise I'm not trying to argue, and I respect your right to "see" whatever you think you see, but, it is, in fact a puppy. Barely weaned at that. Should have still been at home with his mommy, imo.

I promise I'm not trying to argue, and I respect your right to "see" whatever you think you see, but, it is, in fact a puppy. Barely weaned at that. Should have still been at home with his mommy, imo.

Again, I agree that is appears to be a puppy. But again ...my original question is. ....has anyone with LE verified that.

Again, I agree that is appears to be a puppy. But again ...my original question is. ....has anyone with LE verified that.

As far as I'm aware, LE hasn't said anything about the use of any animal in the video :wink:

As far as I'm aware, LE hasn't said anything about the use of any animal in the video :wink:

Thanks...I have to say. The stuff they are being silent about is bugging me the most...hoping it all comes out in the trial. :please:

If they found a dog in the apartment or garbage; they wouldn't say as Im sure it would be used as evidence. Not trying to be insensitive here; but the dog would likely have flesh/DNA in its belly.

******Graphic and GROSS...MOSTLY GROSS*******If the dog was alive...would they just collect it's stools for a long period of time Baudi? I don't really know how that's works...so..yeah

I have a question about the beeping sound, I think you all can help me with that one.
Would a fire alarm be beeping that fast?
How do all of you recall fire alarms vs burglary alarms?
I'm not saying the beeping is any of it,
but I would like to read your personal "knowledge" about it.

I forgot, I listened to the audio when I was out walking and I am positive it is a lighter and inhalation at 09.37.
If you can hear the traffic, and maybe, people talk, the window could be open.

I have thought about the automatic voice, but I don't think it's it.

I have a question about the beeping sound, I think you all can help me with that one.

I'm having trouble even hearing the beeping in the audio track. How long does it last? Could it be a cell phone? The camera low-battery singal? An alarm? Microwave? Just trying to brainstorm things that could've been in the apartment at the time.

I'd say the beeping is not a fire alarm or burger alarm at all. It's evident I think from the 'feedback' mic from the recording device, or from his speakers that he was playing the New Order song. I really cranked up the audio and reviewed it thanks to your interesting transcript and I never even noticed before those footsteps. That is VERY INTERESTING. They are WAY TOO LOUD to be coming from the ceiling (upstairs) , or the hallway or wherever. Those are RIGHT IN THAT IMMEDIATE area. And while he is on camera standing still cutting at the buttocks, its clearly there. Wow, a whole new angle of intrigue.

I'd say the beeping is not a fire alarm or burger alarm at all. It's evident I think from the 'feedback' mic from the recording device, or from his speakers that he was playing the New Order song. I really cranked up the audio and reviewed it thanks to your interesting transcript and I never even noticed before those footsteps. That is VERY INTERESTING. They are WAY TOO LOUD to be coming from the ceiling (upstairs) , or the hallway or wherever. Those are RIGHT IN THAT IMMEDIATE area. And while he is on camera standing still cutting at the buttocks, its clearly there. Wow, a whole new angle of intrigue.

I just went back and heard it and realized I had already heard it before, but I too assumed it was feedback.

I don't think it's feedback.
I thought about it last night, and in my head I made a post about it but I guess didn't. =)
Anyway, there's a company outside my house. The automatic fire alarm often goes off.
When I'm inside I hear this fast beep, but after a few seconds the beep "blurs" into a "constant" beep and after a few seconds there's the fast beep again.
Like this:
--------_-___________-_--------
If I stood outside this company house I would only hear the fast beep.
Like this:
---------------------------------

Ok, this looks like a crazy post...

I need to go back and listen to the beep but I was wondering if it could possibly be his laptop battery dying? Like I said I haven't listened to the audio alone yet but when my laptop battery gets low, it beeps... and it will beep faster if it's about to shut off.

I need to go back and listen to the beep but I was wondering if it could possibly be his laptop battery dying? Like I said I haven't listened to the audio alone yet but when my laptop battery gets low, it beeps... and it will beep faster if it's about to shut off.

Very possible too. Definitely not a building alarm, IMO. It's beeping very fast at the conclusion of the video so perhaps thats when it died. Then he had to plug it into an outlet when doing the editing. So what about the footsteps at those certain spots when he's standing still? That is really odd.

>AudreyRose
Brainstorm is a great thing!
>sinwonderland
Laptop battery dying? I thought about it (or a cell phone) but to be honest I never let my laptop battery die, so I don't know the sound when it does. Good thoughts!

You first hear the beeping around 06.23 in the audio track. It goes on untill the end. That means it goes on for more than about 3 and a half minutes..
Would LRM really go out of electrcity?
Being the "internet addict" that he was/am?

AND another thing I thought about last night. I someone use a angle grinder (?) in the middle of the night, wouldn't someone react to that?!
If you can hear other people sneeze next door (If that's what it was) someone odd to noticed the grinder.

I have some "quick" notes about the audio:

New Order Song - Extended Version 05.37min

Audio:

00.00-05.44 Loud New Order song
01.19-06.56 Low New Order song

00.06-00.08 Touching camera/Mic
01.03-01.06 Touching camera/Mic
03.44-03.46 Touching camera/Mic
05.47 Touching camera/Mic
06.06-06.06 Walking around
06.10-06.19 Walking around
06.19 Hummar
06.23-06.27 Walking around

06.23-> Beeping sound

06.29 Dog barks
06.30 Moves and hits the dog?
06.31 Dog whimpers

06.55 -> Beeping sound is heard clearly

06.36 Touching camera/Mic
06.38-06.42 Walking around
06.45-06.53 Walking around
06.56-07.10 Walking around. Doing something..
07.12-07.14 Traffic
07.14-07.20 Walking around
07.25/26 Someone sneezes/coughs, far away
07.28 Again Someone sneezes/coughs, far away
07.29-07.49 Walking around
07.39 Sniffles
07.41/42 Someone shouts/talks, outside?
07.53-08.13 Walking around
08.16 Sniffles
08.20-09.03 Walking around. Doing something..
08.54-08.56 --> Strange sound, bird?
09.04-09.11 Car driving by
09.19 Sneeze
09.21 Sneeze
09.26-09.30 Touching camera/Mic
09.28-09.33 Walking around
09.37 --> Strange sound, a lighter? Inhalation? (Smoking?)
10.10-10.20 Cars drive past
10.20 Someone shouting/talking, outside?
10.23 Again Someone shouting/talking, outside?
10.24-10.26 Touching camera/Mic
10.29 Sniffles
10.32-10.33 Someone calls/talking (e.g "Yeah" ?) outside?
10.36 Sniffles
10.40 Turning sound of
10.41 End of Audio

I don't think the recorded sound is from the dismemberment.
You can record a sound on the computer in the same time as you are recording the sound around the computer.
Hope you understand..
This is just a quick note, I'm still moulding my "theory".

This is excellent. Thank you! I am going to give a listen and provide feedback if I have anything to add. I wish I could muster up the guts to watch the video again, but I can't at the moment.

And, yes, it does seem like he kicks the dog, for posterity I guess... Jerk.

I said that I would not watch the video again, however after reading what people have been saying here, I did watch and listen again very carefully. What I saw and heard is yes the dog yelping, yes the beeping (however I am not sure what it is yet because it does speed up and slow down), the walking around does seem to be someone else is doing that while the cutlery cutting happens. I also noticed a strange shadow movement that shows in the top right corner of the screen on the bed during this cutting part.To me it seemed to come from someone else and then I hear the noises from outside.

I am almost convinced these are small clues that someone else is in the room.

IMO, there is no doubt police can see and hear much more than we can. I would be curious to know what the police have heard and seen on the extended version that would also be enhanced by LE in both sound and visual.

Do we know that for 100% sure yet? I do think it was a dog as well...but I can't recall any official word on it. It hasn't been found nor addressed by LE. Which is just so strange. But wondering if anyone has official word that it was a dog.

I've asked the same question yesterday and have got no answer either. Like you, I haven't read any official word about what kind of animal is that and in different boards we read different opinions (is a cat, dog, ferret, etc) :maddening: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member