Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it strange that the ALLISON plates were not transferred to the captiva, one month before the tragedy? Would it have been much more expensive to continue using those plates?

Yes, I find that incredibly strange. Once you have PPs, there is no cost to put them on a new car. So maybe they sold the ALLISON plates.

Maybe NBC is a POI, and therefore not allowed a contact visit.

Exactly woof NBC is a poi and has been since the FaceTime call was discovered...a non contact visit allows them to monitor and record the conversations....

I wonder who owned that blue car? ie male or female? I just can't get out of my mind the video footage of that woman at the letterbox at Nigelaines house. We ascertained from people who knew TM well enough that it wasn't TM. But this woman who I thought said to EBC as they were embracing before she left "Thank you for your support" or something like that. Could she be the former business partner and drive the blue Honda? Owed some money so helped out once learning the deed was done? Told about insurance money and how repayment would come soon?

Or if that woman has no connection to anything, at least the reported sighting of the blue car may now be able to be connected to someone. I think many of us assumed it might have been a silver car mistaken for blue at night time.

That would be normal of anyone to say thank you wouldn't it?
Im sure they have a lot of friends who have made contact to show support.

Im confused as to how she may be the former business partner?

Yes, I find that incredibly strange. Once you have PPs, there is no cost to put them on a new car. So maybe they sold the ALLISON plates.

In NSW you can go to the RTA site and enter a registration plate and it will tell you if the rego is current -I've had a quick look on the Queensland site and can't see it there

Does anyone have a link to the actual affidavit?

Morning only just logged on. Unless I am mistaken all of the quotes provided are from the MSM reporting on the affidavit. I think the Courier Mail and Brisbane times quoted extensively and even had some photos of texts, but IMO the affidavit it is not available as a link.

Hi to Everyone,
This is my first time posting but I have been reading about Allison’s story from day 1, through all the threads. Her story has touched me so much as all of you on this forum. Allison’s story has also touched the hearts of people all around the world.

Even though I did not personally know her I now feel like I do and that is mainly because of the great posts from the people on this forum that have helped make Allison known to me like a good friend. I love the tenacity, intelligence and empathy which is shown on this forum to help to get Justice for Allison.

From lots of reading here I find that I have become acquainted with forum members here too, you guys are great, never give up that’s the motto! Love it. Leave no stone unturned.

I can only imagine the enormous devastation of the Dickies’ Family losing their daughter, mother and sister Allison so suddenly & tragically. Only came close for me when I nearly lost someone tragically but he was given back to me by the grace of God. Actually losing someone especially tragically like the Dickies’ Family have is beyond despicable.

Allison gave so much during her time on earth, she grew into a wonderful woman with grace and poise, great empathy and love for her family and much more.

As the Sunflower grows and faces the sun, so did Allison, she always faced the sun, she will continue to inspire people from all around the world through her story and will leave a legacy of greatness for her daughters to remember and be proud of and to emulate and to pass on to their children through the generations to come.

Justice will be served.

RIP Allison, you were admired and adored by many. xx

In NSW you can go to the RTA site and enter a registration plate and it will tell you if the rego is current -I've had a quick look on the Queensland site and can't see it there

It is possible that the plates were transferred to the Captiva however due to the fact the car is impounded, it is not searchable because it cannot be driven on the road at this point in time.

Driving SETTLED, with no C21 sticker at all anymore. Hmmmmmmmm. Why not drive your own car, NBC? Are police looking at it?
Wasn't it allegedly supposed to be for sale recently? What has changed then? Has he been advised to keep it in use in the belief that GBC may get out of Remand soon? Just a thought.

Outside BC Senior's house last year. I have a photo of it. Was looking through flood clean up pics the other day, saw the car in the photo and froze. I knew the plate meant something, for a while I forgot BWANA and couldn't remember how I knew it. Then after digging back here I read it was business partners. So I know they were friendly the BC Seniors last January. I want to know if they are still friendly even though no longer partners. And how friendly? Friendly enough to help dump a body?
Good sleuthing WOOF.

Just been thinking about the rental portfolio that is attached to the C21 business. The fact that there is only one or two properties listed for rental does not mean that there aren't hundreds of others currently being managed providing an ongoing income stream to GBC. I wonder what that portfolio is worth in terms of sale value and/or nett income stream.

I know. No-one to my knowledge ever mentioned the make or colour of the cars with SETTLE or 5ETTLE plates. Surely police would know this though? They'd have a record of anyone the defendant knows with dark blue small 4WD. Or is this something I should pass on to them?
My suggestion would be to pass it on to them and how you came across it too.

Morning only just logged on. Unless I am mistaken all of the quotes provided are from the MSM reporting on the affidavit. I think the Courier Mail and Brisbane times quoted extensively and even had some photos of texts, but IMO the affidavit it is not available as a link.

Some of the quotes have been provided by MSM but not all that were posted. According to Courier Mail's Alison Sandy the affidavit is "reams of documents".....if someone has hold of the whole affidavit it's pretty damn stupid & irresponsible of them to be posting it on forums as it may contain names of possible witnesses.

These two links contain the only photos I've seen of the actual affidavit...very little info on the photos.

http://www.skynews.com.au/local/article.aspx?id=765335&vId=

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...rted-her-missing/story-fn7x8me2-1226409712748

I've not seen the affidavit posted as a link to date.

Just logged on this morning and have really enjoyed the posts.
Cyansea - just beautiful words
BJSleuth - love your work!
Woof -what an amazing find! I think the police would defs welcome any tangible info like that

LM hope your early start left you only just a little itchy from all those nasty caterpillars

Wasn't the Prado sold at auction just recently? (The BC vanity plates really get me - not sure why because all our cars have them -I guess what they represent seems totally bombastic in my opinion)

But everyone's well thought out and caring posts this morning have really made my day! Thanks Guys!

I am wondering what the reasons are for a prisoner being refused a contact visit with someone. Perhaps someone like Keentoknow will know the details. From my understanding if GBC was to have a contact visit he would have to strip and put on a special garment that looks like a large jumpsuit (think baby jumpsuit but heavier darker material) prior to the visit. After the visit he would then strip in front of a prison guard and put on his other prison attire. The stripping off is to make sure the visitor didn't give them anything. Keentoknow may need to correct me if this isn't true because my info is not based on Arthur Gorrie but a prison in a different state. It is not a pleasant process for a prisoner to go through to have a contact visit but then I can imagine that some of them may just crave that physical contact (like a hug or a hand hold) with a family member. A visit behind a glass wall is not very personal.
IMO the articles only states prevented from 'contact' visit. NBC can visit his son, but no contact visit. This has a purpose to it. Maybe to prevent 'whispers' in the ear etc especially now that NBC may be a POI following the discovery of the 'facetime' call and declined further Police interviews about it. The murder investigation is ongoing. My opinion only, not fact.

Speaking of plates, I was driving around yesterday, i live in the area, and saw a car with the plates ali5on.

Did Allison not have those plates on her car? (I thought I read it here) I was behind the car and could not get alongside to see who was driving, but could tell they where an older couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77