Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't get over the 2nd text that was sent by GBG to ABC.".....I'm getting concerned, were are you, please call back or text...". ?? If I was concerned where someone was I would be calling them not texting them. It would be the "natural" thing to do, texting would IMO be more "unnatural". He stood there and texted (which takes longer do do), instead of pressing a button and calling, while he was allegedly so "busy" making lunches etc??? Right.....

Yes I thought the silver may have shown up blue somehow or been mistaken. I recall you mentioning that strange incident at the letterbox. I don't know if there's a connection or not. "Thank you for your support (keeping my name out of it?)"

Just to clarify - EBC says "Thank you for your support" to the dark haired lady, not the other way around. Suspect she is a family friend supporting them in their "not being allowed to be normal" situation. IMO

Speaking of plates, I was driving around yesterday, i live in the area, and saw a car with the plates ali5on.

Did Allison not have those plates on her car? (I thought I read it here) I was behind the car and could not get alongside to see who was driving, but could tell they where an older couple.

She had one of the special edition seven digit number plates. Her own name has a double 'l'. But good sleuthing!

Speaking of plates, I was driving around yesterday, i live in the area, and saw a car with the plates ali5on.

Did Allison not have those plates on her car? (I thought I read it here) I was behind the car and could not get alongside to see who was driving, but could tell they where an older couple.

Thought the spelling for Allison's number plate was as her name is Spelled ie. ALLISON. JMO

I still can't get over the 2nd text that was sent by GBG to ABC.".....I'm getting concerned, were are you, please call back or text...". ?? If I was concerned where someone was I would be calling them not texting them. It would be the "natural" thing to do, texting would IMO be more "unnatural". He stood there and texted (which takes longer do do), instead of pressing a button and calling, while he was allegedly so "busy" making lunches etc??? Right.....

If he was texting and knew that his wife was at Kholo.......well he is one sick puppy. IMO

Judges do not take kindly to these simple antics.

Thought the spelling for Allison's number plate was as her name is Spelled ie. ALLISON. JMO

Comes down to choices. Someone else might have had ALLISON version already....then again maybe not.

If he was texting and knew that his wife was at Kholo.......well he is one sick puppy. IMO

Judges do not take kindly to these simple antics.

Absolutely, if true, he is one sick *advertiser censored*

Just been thinking about the rental portfolio that is attached to the C21 business. The fact that there is only one or two properties listed for rental does not mean that there aren't hundreds of others currently being managed providing an ongoing income stream to GBC. I wonder what that portfolio is worth in terms of sale value and/or nett income stream.

The rent role is the only asset of value to a real estate business when it is being sold, apart from the usual plant and equipment. There is a formula for calculating the rent role's value.
Good will is usually not worth anything as sales customers come and go, or are taken by the agent when he leaves.
I'm gessing though that the rent role will be shrinking as landlords will be resigning their properties with other agents as their contracts expire.

Comes down to choices. Someone else might have had ALLISON version already....then again maybe not.

I posted this info some time back...maybe the seven letter ALLISON & SETTLED plates were bought at this time??...

August 17, 2008

About 1000 people last week rushed to buy number plates in the ``seven letters for seven days'' promotion run by Personalised Plates Queensland (PPQ), an affiliate of Queensland Transport.

It was the first time seven-letter plates were generally available in Queensland nine years after the first fetched $85,000 at a charity auction.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/new...onalised-plates/2008/08/17/1218911418555.html

IMO the articles only states prevented from 'contact' visit. NBC can visit his son, but no contact visit. This has a purpose to it. Maybe to prevent 'whispers' in the ear etc.
The murder investigation is ongoing. My opinion only, not fact.

Rules... no photos in visits, so this is the the only pic that I could find re non-contact visits without breaching security regs.

Below you will also see how ACTIVE police are within the prison system. CSIU

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.gov.au/Publications/Corrections_News/2001/02may01.pdf

Searching ....Any visitor can be subject to a strip search prior to a visit at the prison officers discretion.

Visits non-contact could be because of ONGOING investigations. :jail:

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.gov.au/Resources/Visitors/Family_and_Friends/rules.shtml

GRANNIE: good info thank you. I found the Traditional Post Mortem Index 'rule of thumb' helpful regarding what happens to the body by number of hours dead etc. The body was allegedly placed in the Captiva, so just wondering about the state of it, etc. Possible she could have been placed there less than 3 hours after death for the blood to be present and the body would have been warm and flaccid - according to the PMI? MOO.

Rules... no photos in visits, so this is the the only pic that I could find re non-contact visits without breaching security regs.

Below you will also see how ACTIVE police are within the prison system. CSIU

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.gov.au/Publications/Corrections_News/2001/02may01.pdf

Searching ....Any visitor can be subject to a strip search prior to a visit at the prison officers discretion.

Visits non-contact could be because of ONGOING investigations. :jail:

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.gov.au/Resources/Visitors/Family_and_Friends/rules.shtml
Very helpful to see what goes on. Thanks KEENTOKNOW.:goodpost:

Wasn't it allegedly supposed to be for sale recently? What has changed then? Has he been advised to keep it in use in the belief that GBC may get out of Remand soon? Just a thought.
Maybe NBC actually paid for this vehicle. So he is trying to recoup some money. Who knows. I would have thought that anything and everything would be sold to raise legal fees.
Wonder if ABC had a will?

GRANNIE: good info thank you. I found the Traditional Post Mortem Index 'rule of thumb' helpful regarding what happens to the body by number of hours dead etc. The body was allegedly placed in the Captiva, so just wondering about the state of it, etc. Possible she could have been placed there less than 3 hours after death for the blood to be present and the body would have been warm and flaccid - according to the PMI? MOO.

Agreed KEENTOKNOW. Good point. In addition to GRANNIE's info re the Post Mortem Index above, there could be two types of blood on clothing and shoes. There would be 'new' blood at/around the time of death, and 'old' blood post mortem. So the killer would have 'new' blood on clothing and shoes from the time of death, plus 'old' blood on clothing and shoes around the time of disposal. An accomplice may have 'old' blood on their clothing and shoes if they helped with the disposal of the body. So examination of the clothing worn at that time would be crucial. I wonder if QPolice managed to locate and examine clothes/shoes worn? MOO.

Very helpful to see what goes on. Thanks KEENTOKNOW.:goodpost:

Maybe it would be worthwhile looking into the various types of blood and urine readings.
Re his clothing and shoes that he would have been wearing that night.

As suggested by KEENTOKNOW, there could be two types of blood on clothing and shoes. There would be 'new' blood at/around the time of death, and 'old' blood post mortem. So the killer may have 'new' blood on his clothing and shoes from the time of death, plus 'old' blood on his clothing and shoes around the time of disposal. An accomplice may have 'old' blood on their clothing and shoes if they helped with the disposal of the body. For further consideration.

It only needs to be a drop or two! MOO

Hi to Everyone,
This is my first time posting but I have been reading about Allison’s story from day 1, through all the threads. Her story has touched me so much as all of you on this forum. Allison’s story has also touched the hearts of people all around the world.

Even though I did not personally know her I now feel like I do and that is mainly because of the great posts from the people on this forum that have helped make Allison known to me like a good friend. I love the tenacity, intelligence and empathy which is shown on this forum to help to get Justice for Allison.

From lots of reading here I find that I have become acquainted with forum members here too, you guys are great, never give up that’s the motto! Love it. Leave no stone unturned.

I can only imagine the enormous devastation of the Dickies’ Family losing their daughter, mother and sister Allison so suddenly & tragically. Only came close for me when I nearly lost someone tragically but he was given back to me by the grace of God. Actually losing someone especially tragically like the Dickies’ Family have is beyond despicable.

Allison gave so much during her time on earth, she grew into a wonderful woman with grace and poise, great empathy and love for her family and much more.

As the Sunflower grows and faces the sun, so did Allison, she always faced the sun, she will continue to inspire people from all around the world through her story and will leave a legacy of greatness for her daughters to remember and be proud of and to emulate and to pass on to their children through the generations to come.

Justice will be served.

RIP Allison, you were admired and adored by many. xx

:welcome4:

Maybe NBC actually paid for this vehicle. So he is trying to recoup some money. Who knows. I would have thought that anything and everything would be sold to raise legal fees.
Wonder if ABC had a will?

I believe both vehicles were leased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members