Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this would apply to withholding evidence that would implicate her son though, in any event....

Thanks thinking, I was just thinking along the lines of ....wouldn't she have to be implicated/involved somehow to be called as a witness. The only way that could happen in my mind is if NBC (if he was the one who answered the phone) is called to testify or make a statement re 'the call ' and upon questioning implicate/ involve her in events that followed. Prior to 30/11/2011 he could have claimed Spousal Privilege. "I answered the phone"etc. and claim spousal privilege and she would be home free. Six months earlier and it would have been the case it seems.That's how I read it.....Not relevant now anyway. I was just surprised that Spousal Privilege was overturned by the High Court so recently. MOO

Same! (lol)

Thanks Dodo and JK673. I agree in some cases term time can be more challenging but that depends on your work status, if your partner at home or at work and how much of a help/ hindrance is he? Plus what else is happening during the hols. Often kids want things or to do things that cost money. Having to spend time with relatives that you might not want to spend time with. Having the weekly routine disrupted. All these things can place different level of stress onto family members. Guess it's different for each household - That's why this forum is good - to get a different perspective I suppose.

Maybe it would be worthwhile looking into the various types of blood and urine readings.
Re his clothing and shoes that he would have been wearing that night.

Remember the caterpillars did bite him. I wonder where he was when this happened. Location location.

His blood would have been on her clothing as well. Diluted from the rain ect can still show up on tests.

He will have more questions to answer than Pick a Box.

Just back from the bridge...I replaced the dead sunflowers on KeentoKnow's cross. I only bought 6, but it looks better with fresh ones.

I believe both vehicles were leased
Yes, I think I read that the cars were leased. But someone still has to pay. Not always easy to get out of a car lease agreement. Anyway, cars would be in C21 name for tax purposes.

Just back from the bridge...I replaced the dead sunflowers on KeentoKnow's cross. I only bought 6, but it looks better with fresh ones.

Thank you very, very much. I just flew home from Victoria this morning...Still thawing out. You are so kind.:rocker:

Where there many other flowers there?

Looked for some artificial sunflowers in Vic that would tolerate the outdoors..none yet.

Just been thinking about the rental portfolio that is attached to the C21 business. The fact that there is only one or two properties listed for rental does not mean that there aren't hundreds of others currently being managed providing an ongoing income stream to GBC. I wonder what that portfolio is worth in terms of sale value and/or nett income stream.

Any other real estate agent in the same suburb would know the size of the rent roll of their opposition - or should if they are any good at their job. A well placed phone call would answer that one.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy hearing that you and others are looking after the site. Somehow this brings me to think of the 6 degrees of separation. We are all connected somehow - in beliefs, emotions and caring for our fellow beings.
Murderers don't rate in this though.

Hi Thanks Indro. The cross belongs you and everybody that is here.
Then me. When I asked for permission to do it I said that it was from all of us.

The reply was that Priscilla would be very happy.

Then me. When I asked for permission to do it I said that it was from all of us.

The reply was that Pricilla would be very happy.

I admit to spending a bit of time touching the cross as if I was holding hands with each of you beautiful people.

Thanks Dodo and JK673. I agree in some cases term time can be more challenging but that depends on your work status, if your partner at home or at work and how much of a help/ hindrance is he? Plus what else is happening during the hols. Often kids want things or to do things that cost money. Having to spend time with relatives that you might not want to spend time with. Having the weekly routine disrupted. All these things can place different level of stress onto family members. Guess it's different for each household - That's why this forum is good - to get a different perspective I suppose.

Oops yes, of course, it would be very hard if you were not able to be around for the holidays, I would hate it! Sorry, didn't think of that. I have been very fortunate in that I have been able to be home and really don't know how working mothers with large families do it!!

Allison's favourite ballet was Giselle, the story of a peasant girl who dies a premature death and returns as a ghost.

The Story of Giselle

Meet Giselle, a peasant girl from Rhineland. She lives in her little cottage together with her mom, and as anyone else in Rhineland, they are harvesting grapes in the spring. Giselle is a beautiful young lady, and is very popular among the wine-harvesting men, specially by a certain Hilarion. But her mother is strict, and doesn’t let Giselle just run around flirting all day. You see, Giselle has a heart condition. And her ever-loving mother does anything to prevent her from getting too upset, as it can be dangerous.

Giselle picks the petals of a daisy to decide whether Albrect loves her or not. Now, one day, Giselle meets this boy called Loyd. He is kind and sweet with her, and Giselle falls completely in love with him. While dancing with Loyd, Giselle picks the petals from a daisy-flower to decide whether he loves her or not. Even though the result is negative, Loyd quickly pulls out an extra petal while Giselle isn’t watching, and pam – the flower says he loves her. There you have for believing in superstition.

You see, what Giselle doesn’t know, is that Loyd is really a duke, and his name is not Loyd at all, but Albrecht, duke of Silesia. He is supposed to get married to a princess, and dressed up as a peasant for some last entertainment before his marriage (I guess as a kind of medieval version of a Bachelor’s party, although without all the drunken friends).

Hilarion, the wine-harvester who was especially attracted to Giselle, finds Albrect’s sword and cape hidden in his cottage (the story doesn’t say anything of what Hilarion was doing in Albrecht’s cottage in the first place – but he is later punished for his snooping around anyway), and put’s the threads together. But before he can warn poor Giselle, a noble hunting party is arriving their little town, and my-oh-my, amongst them is Bathilde, Albrecht’s fiance (you get where this is going?). As expected of them, the grape-harvesters sets up a celebration for the noblemen, and everything seems quite merry until Hilarion can’t take it anymore, and reveals Albrecht’s true identity by showing everyone his sword with his royal ingravements. Albrecht get’s quite an explanation problem, especially when it turns out, his fiance is there as well to confirm Hilarion’s allegations.

Giselle collapses in Albrechts hands. The shock is just to much for a poor country-girl like Giselle, and she goes reaving mad. Although she takes Albrecht’s sword, and want to kill herself, what finally gets to her is her weak heart, giving up knowing that the man she loved is engaged to someone else. The first act ends with Giselle collapsing in front of all the shocked villagers.

The second act is set at night, at Giselle’s grave. Her spirit is summoned by a group of mean, female spirits called the Wilis. They are the ghosts of women betrayed by their loved one’s before their wedding day, and they are out for revenge. These are mean ghosts all right, and they mean business. When Hilarion arrives to mourn the death of poor Giselle, the Wilis makes him dance to the point of complete exhaustion, and then throw him to die in a nearby lake. Not long after, Albrecht arrives to the grave. The Wilis, lead by their queen Myrtha, sentences him to death as well. Albrecht is begging for forgiveness, but Myrtha refuses to listen. Giselle, though, still in love with him, protects him from the mean ghosts when they force him to dance.

Albrecht dances with the ghost of Giselle. Day breaks, and the mean Wilis have to return to their graves. After a tear-breaking farewell, Giselle returns to her grave to rest in peace. By not succumbing to feeling of vengeance and hatred, she has freed herself from the curse of the Wilis. Albrect, on the other side, is left by the grave. Her love has saved him, but I’ll guess he has some soul searching to do before he seduces another peasant girl for fun…

By not succumbing to feeling of vengeance and hatred, she has freed herself from the curse of the Wilis ... Her love has saved him, but I’ll guess he has some soul searching to do before he seduces another peasant girl for fun…

Eerie

Rules... no photos in visits, so this is the the only pic that I could find re non-contact visits without breaching security regs.

Below you will also see how ACTIVE police are within the prison system. CSIU

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.gov.au/Publications/Corrections_News/2001/02may01.pdf

Searching ....Any visitor can be subject to a strip search prior to a visit at the prison officers discretion.

Visits non-contact could be because of ONGOING investigations. :jail:

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.gov.au/Resources/Visitors/Family_and_Friends/rules.shtml

Let's hope so! Sweet!

Maybe NBC actually paid for this vehicle. So he is trying to recoup some money. Who knows. I would have thought that anything and everything would be sold to raise legal fees.
Wonder if ABC had a will?

But why should I have to sell anything? I'm special. Did you know my grandfather was Lord Baden-Powell, founder of the Scout Movement? I'm entitled to every cent you can give me for my son's defence, without putting in any money of my own. My son deserves the best defence, because, in case you didn't know, my grandfather was Lord Baden-Powell, founder of the Scout Movement. Did I ever tell you that my grandfather was Lord Baden-Powell, founder of the Scout Movement? Give me your money. End sarcasm.

The reply was that Priscilla would be very happy.
Beautiful gesture KEENTOKNOW.Thank you from all of us here. :tyou:

But why should I have to sell anything? I'm special. Did you know my grandfather was Lord Baden-Powell, founder of the Scout Movement? I'm entitled to every cent you can give me for my son's defence, without putting in any money of my own. My son deserves the best defence, because, in case you didn't know, my grandfather was Lord Baden-Powell, founder of the Scout Movement. Did I ever tell you that my grandfather was Lord Baden-Powell, founder of the Scout Movement? Give me your money. End sarcasm.

I have friends who knew Nigel quite well in the past. She and her husband said to me a few years ago "do you know his Grandfather was Lord Baden-Powell, founder of the Scouting movement?". Unfortunately this is a true story. When the arrest happened they didn't feel the need to tell me about his greatness. I guess they figured he is a mere mortal after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288