Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I bit the bullet for you all and watched Greta. Only a few minutes of it was her and JB. The first couple minutes was about her imagenary friends and she was only that way because of serious abuse and the second couple minutes was about George being the abuser. Showing a big picture of George.
Is Jose a psychologist too? He keeps explaining her behaviour.

IMO, George not suing does not prove he is a pedophile, any more than Casey being acquitted proves she is innocent.

As posted by LG earlier....George Anthony has publicly denied the allegations several times. He may be moved to do so again sooner or later, but that's his call, IMO.

No matter what he does he is guilty in someones eyes. If I were to face absurd accusations I would simply deny them or not even dignify them with an answer, certainly not draw attention to them.

At this point, a video was played of gvs talking with the people at the tattoo parlor.

Jb: Lets take that and analyze that a little bit more. It's either cold, or it could be something much deeper, for example, this is a person who created a different life created numerous friends that didn't exist. Ahhhhh, with the nanny. The nanny wasn't the only one. Casey up each morning, got dressed up, and got Caylee ready, and went to a job that didn't exist for two whole years. Two whole years.

Gvs: That's weird. That's very strange.

Jb: I think it's a little bit more than weird.

Gvs: Indeed it is.

Bolded by me

Ummm, KC did NOT go to a "job" for two whole years. Not unless that "job" was driving around the corner to wait until mommy and daddy dearest left for their real, paying jobs. Jose, come up with some better lies, the old ones aren't working anymore!

Jb: She created all of these stories of all these different people in her life that didn't exist, and there was one of the telling parts in the trial that I found fascinating about Casey's imaginary friends, that's what I like, that's what we called them, is Juliette Lewis. There was an incident that Cindy testified that one day that Casey and um um Cindy went to Universal Studios and waited in the parking lot for an hour and a half for Juliette Lewis to show up, and she never showed up.

Video of Cindy testifying about this.

Jb: Think about that for a second. That's the length of a movie, while you're sitting there waiting for someone to appear who you know doesn't exist. And what was the motive for that, murder? No, absolutely not. This happened close to a year before anything ever happened to Caylee. So all these things, this would have to be a remarkable, extraordinary, super, thought out process of two years of living in this uhh, fantasy world, is the only phrase that I can use, or there is something wrong, that this person knows how to shut out and compartmentalize what is going on in their life and what they're actually feeling and, and, go on and live like nothing ever happened, and, uh, you know, I, I just certainly couldn't put my finger on it. Of course we put forth the reason, uh, that, uh, Casey was telling us we thought might have been the reason. It's also based uh on some of the uhh conversations that I had with some of the mental health experts, that this is a poss, these are uh symptoms of someone who suffered significant trauma and abuse. Uh, and

Gvs: Let me ask you about that abuse. Now the allegation at trial was that George sexually abused her. Did you ever ask george about it out did you have, I realize that if abuse occurs it is done in private, but is there anything to corroborate that?

Jb: In the book, one of the, uh, first things, one of the things that I mention when we talk about the case and uh the abuse is that Cheney Mason and I sat George down in his office, and this was just before, uh, the letters were going to come out, uh, from one of the jailhouse snitches that, uh Casey was alleging that, uh, that her abused her, and we sat George down and we told him that his daughter was saying that she, that he sexually abused her, and, um, he didn't admit to it, but he didn't deny it, and we found that to be very shocking to us, that, it left Cheney and I looking at each other in, in complete, uh, we were dumbfounded and we couldn't understand how he just didnt deny it. Now again, thats one of those things that are more subjective opinion but all I can tell you is we confronted uh Mr. Anthony about the abuse and he never, ever, ever denied it.

Gvs: Was there ever a suggestion or any accusation that he ever abused the child, Caylee Anthony?

Jb: You know, we thought, and uh, first of all, thats something we gave consideration to when we were, uh, investigating the case. In fact, we, we, we even thought and considered maybe the reason that he didn't call 911 was because, uh, you know, an autopsy would ensue and that kind of abuse would be revealed. However I, I didn't have any evidence to support it, uh, it was just speculation, and because of that, uh, you know, I, I said no, we can't go that far. It's not something that, well, I could have argued it, and, and, and we could have pushed the issue. I, I just didn't feel comfortable doing it

End of interview.

I am again reminded that Casey lived a lifestyle of lies, how was she going to keep that up with Caylee growing up and being around her all the time?

Okay, I have another South Park for you all to watch. Gulp!

Before you watch it, think back and recall a few key parts of this case.

Do you.....

• Remember KC (and CA) insisted Caylee's father's name was "Eric?"
  • Remember how they told others she couldn't remember who the dad was, b/c she was too drunk at the time of conception?
  • Remember how the family seemed so unconcerned and complacent about Caylee not having a father, ever, at all? Other kids have a dad... but so what if Caylee doesn't; apparently a total non-issue for the A's.
  • Remember the loving and detailed remembrance CA gave on GVS (pretty sure it was that show) about Caylee playing tea party so adorably with her stuffed animals, serving them individually and talking to them all, having set them in little chairs around her little table, including a stuffed PANDA bear?
  • Remember the HUGE, unsolved (to this day) mystery about who Caylee's father was?
  • Remember that KC, who couldn't possibly be pregnant per CA, since she was a virgin, was actually a true <modsnip>, urm .... active player, sleeping with many different guys, and how appalling it was as we discovered just how many there really were?
  • Remember that after Caylee's birth, there was a paternity test that disproved KC's story that Jesse was the father? In other words, KC said who the father was, but it was not true.
  • Remember KC's wild drunken partying at Fusion and elsewhere?
  • Remember how the world gawked at the photos of the dark-haired, drunk, man-chasing woman dancing her *advertiser censored* off with anybody and everybody, with beer bottle in hand? (Think of the blue dress pics! This will make more sense after you watch!)
  • Remember "Cookie." & "Muffin." (jail names)
  • Remember KC baking cookies and/or brownies and offering them sweetly to Padilla's group (even said to have taken them to JB office during those lonnnnnnnnnnnng days!)
  • Remember how unaffected KC was after the 'drowning' and went off just her normal giggly self.
  • Remember how some of the different candidates for baby's mystery paternity come from varied demographic groups.
  • Remember KC's <ughh> attraction to law enforcement officers, plus a policeman as a father-like figure.
  • Remember grandpa in a wheelchair, visiting with the toddler generation, watching TV together.
  • Remember Suburban Drive disposal site, complete with wooded area along the side of the road, and a yellow cautionary road sign, like a school zone sign.
  • Remember how we described Caylee when we first learned of her -The sweet, gullible tiny child...the trusting, innocent, silent one... whose sudden disturbing death was shocking and tragic.
  • Remember the child whose gruesome remains were in the back of a car
  • Remember how KC vehicle allegedly had a lot of mechanical trouble and required lots of $$$ for "repairs."
  • Remember about the story and news/actual video of the child's death becoming a huge hit all over the country, winning big money for those who exploited it?
  • Remember how the mystery of Caylee's paternity has never been solved; how the drama endures, even though there have been forensic DNA tests (Jessie, then LA and GA), which were anxiously awaited, but the drama of the big "reveal" yielded no answers, etc.? (Even Jesus Ortiz)
  • Remember all the videos of Caylee (that ended up being sold)
  • Remember KC when she was pissed off on the jail video - the chopy-breathy voice ('Will someone let me talk!') Remember how she turned red and got fisties?
  • Remember what food the A's all love (chili, in case you don't remember!)
Now, with those thoughts in mind, watch this episode, then come back and finish reading the post!
Here is the full episode: WARNING ADULT CONTENT AND LANGUAGE

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s01e13-cartmans-mom-is-a-dirty-*advertiser censored*
"Cartman's Mom is a Dirty *advertiser censored*"
Season 1, Episode 13 (season finale)
First aired in U.S. February 25, 1998

The typed script:
http://www.weeklyscript.com/South%20Park%20-%20113%20-%20Cartman%27s%20Mom%20Is%20A%20Dirty%20Slut.txt

Now that you have watched it

The episode ended as a cliffhanger -- with the paternity still an open question, with a promise that the mystery would be revealed in the next season. It was not, which caused viewers to protest and complain bitterly.

When the paternity mystery was finally revisited in a much later season, it was rather anti-climax... the question was still never answered, as the "reveal" was that NO ONE was the father, as the child's mother was a hermaphrodite who fathered her own child.... never mind (extreme and that part we don't need to know) BUT, GET THIS:

When Eric Cartman, finally does learn his true father's identity it happens to be the father of his arch rival..... what does he do? He kills the arch rival kid's parents (the dad is his biodad, too), and feeds them to the kid, in the form of (wait for it....) ....... chili.

caseycartman.jpg

News Junkie, just catching up quickly on night postings so haven't watched episode yet, BUT....

Do you remember a time when there was a lot of speculation/talk/rumors/discussion concerning the possibility that George was not really Casey's father, but was instead a result of an infidelity of CA's while he was a cop???? I think this was taking place during the time emails, photos and witness accounts of CA's "relationship" with Dom Casey hit the media.

Subject was NOT discussed on our forums due to TOS but I am recalling lots of discussion on other forums that did allow this type of discussion?

Anyone else who occasionally visited the "other" forums recall this?

I always wondered how this rumor got started?

Jb: You know, we thought, and uh, first of all, thats something we gave consideration to when we were, uh, investigating the case. In fact, we, we, we even thought and considered maybe the reason that he didn't call 911 was because, uh, you know, an autopsy would ensue and that kind of abuse would be revealed. However I, I didn't have any evidence to support it, uh, it was just speculation, and because of that, uh, you know, I, I said no, we can't go that far. It's not something that, well, I could have argued it, and, and, and we could have pushed the issue. I, I just didn't feel comfortable doing it

Quote button not working. By his own admission it was speculation.

bbm - i've watched this "george is a pedophile" banter go back and forth, but really, it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do to casey as far as the relevance of this case because it has zero to do with caylee's murder.

Nobody in their right mind would believe that george found caylee drowned and the proceeded to throw her into the woods like a bag of garbage. Nobody in their right mind would believe that george duct taped caylee's precious face; the same face that looked at her jojo with adoring eyes and a loving heart.

If, and that's a huge if, george ever molested casey, does that somehow give her a free pass to murder an innocent toddler, her very own baby daughter? (generic question there)

so please, someone tell me why the main subject line continues to be george's sexual perversion? Is it just because baez roped the 2 together, the sexual molestation along with george also being responsible for caylee's burial that the 2 continue to be linked together in discussion here?

I think it's obvious for anyone who watched the trial that george isn't a maritally faithful man, unless of course you believe that he and river were "just buds" who met in secrecy at her gated residence night after night. But i see absolutely no correlation between the accusation of pedophilia that would then give casey an excuse to murder caylee. Plenty of people have been sexually molested yet still retained a respect for an innocent baby's life.

Great post.

Nothing has changed. Shifting the focus towards George (and Kronk) again as Baez has done in his book has been the modus operandi all along. The tactic worked, Casey O Marie walked and the little bit of spaghetti the jury didn't eat is still stuck to the wall.

I could go on and on about George and the fact that I feel his lack of credibility (River Cruz, gas cans) was devistating to the prosecution but it's no use.

And I agree, whether he molested Casey or not is irrelevant.

News Junkie, just catching up quickly on night postings so haven't watched episode yet, BUT....

Do you remember a time when there was a lot of speculation/talk/rumors/discussion concerning the possibility that George was not really Casey's father, but was instead a result of an infidelity of CA's while he was a cop???? I think this was taking place during the time emails, photos and witness accounts of CA's "relationship" with Dom Casey hit the media.

Subject was NOT discussed on our forums due to TOS but I am recalling lots of discussion on other forums that did allow this type of discussion?

Anyone else who occasionally visited the "other" forums recall this?

I always wondered how this rumor got started?

I only remember those discussions peripherally -- as at that time, I could barely keep up here much less follow the other pages! I think that was one of those things I heard or read and used my 'weaning question' to eliminate following the trail.

Hi all. I haven’t read the book but have read Adam Longo’s tweets and your updates here. My DD has ordered the book as she wants to read it. DD is a social work/psychology major. She says sociopaths are born, not necessarily made. Sometimes the environment they are in can bring out the tendencies, but not always. I think people like JB, CM, Cindy all have their own personal investment in believing a lie. What they don’t recognize is that sociopaths lie.

We had a discussion last night about the how/why I think CA and FCA have kissed and made up. How I see that FCA pulled the wool over CA’s eyes and said “yes Caylee drowned accidentally...I was on the computer...blah blah blah. I freaked and didn’t know what to do with the body – I knew you guys would be so disappointed so I freaked out.” Cindy forgave and forgot. George agreed to fall on the sword at trial to free his beloved. The trial itself shows us that. Kronk, the searchers being villified, possible Jesse being put forth as the perp. Spaghetti. That is all that was.

“Zany” was used by FCA to Richard Grund a year or more before Caylee’s death, as the newfound babysitter. You know the one, the one that wouldn’t accept payment to keep Caylee because she was such a doll. (Yes, she was indeed). This was the story to friends she was trying to impress by being a cool working mom, a working mom that got to have the greatest job where you literally never went into the office and could work from your laptop at all hours. Sooooo...when Caylee died - FCA glommed onto that Zany thing, and off it went.

What I simply cannot understand is that IF it were in fact an accident, why she didn’t tell somebody early on. She DID NOT. She sat in jail for 3 years while her defense team concocted the craziest (albeit effective) defense the world has ever seen. And part of that time was spent talking to fellow inmates who told her about their abusive upbringing....which she and team wove into their defense, using George as the spaghetti. They combed internet forums and blogsites and saw people saying he seemed like a strange bird, etc. and voila. A patsy was born.

If it were simply an accident, FGS why not just say it. I, for one, would understand better how it “snowballed” out of control. I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER forget hearing that questioning by Yuri of Casey at Universal where he says “are you afraid that somebody will think badly of you if you admit an accident happened? “ or words like that...and her chilling answer was “OH I AM TERRIFIED”. She was terrified of Cindy being disappointed in her, so the coverup about a kidnapping vindictive babysitter was born. But that wouldn’t fly in the long run, so her defense team had to come up with another type of pasta to throw at the wall. = George.

BBM.

The answer to the above is very simple, and makes perfect sense exactly in the same way that you have presented everything else- the most simple explanation is usually the one that is correct:

The 3 years of sitting in jail, sticking with her lie was just another (incredibly loooong) hallway. A 3 year hallway, to be exact.

But no different really, to the incredible scope of the lies she told two well-seasoned cops staring at her, inches away from her face. Anybody else in their right mind wouldn't have lied about where they worked, cops in tow, marching them down a hallway she'd never been in before pretending she worked there! Nobody else in their right mind would sit in jail for 3 years either. But The Thing isn't in her "right mind".... she doesn't have a mind at all. She functions with the base level "lizard brain" as they say, the only things she knows are eat, sleep, screw, protect yourself at all costs to stay alive. Exactly like the cold, revolting, reptile she is.

IMO, George not suing does not prove he is a pedophile, any more than Casey being acquitted proves she is innocent.

As posted by LG earlier....George Anthony has publicly denied the allegations several times. He may be moved to do so again sooner or later, but that's his call, IMO.

I totally agree. Also, why would GA ever take legal action against these allegations when he absolutely knows he could not rely upon his perjuring wife to favor his truths over FCA's lies? It would be the most foolish thing he could do. I've lived in a household run by a narcissist and for the lesser minions in the family life is like being stuck to flypaper, you learn that struggling only hurts you and tires you out. You can never win. I wish he could get away but I think he's doomed.
Even more, I wish he could have stood up in court for Caylee's life, but he couldn't, so he's hardly going to do it for his mere reputation. I am not an admirer of GA by any means but but I do understand suffering can warp a person and I think he has suffered horribly.

Poor Greta. She missed the golden opportunity and did not ask JB to explain the trunk of the car. If GA disposed of Caylee right away it does not explain the body that was in the trunk for 2.6 days. These shows are not interested in the truth. jmo

Is Jose a psychologist too? He keeps explaining her behaviour.

He does have his talking points down and just keeps parroting them!His answers seem so outta place much of the time due to such steadfast adherance to them! Before the book was out he said it all will be revealed, NOT! And now when questioned on anything of substance he will say that many questions will never be answered, :floorlaugh: It does indeed make him look foolish, and so transparent that it is all a crock.

By the way, why the discussions and hitting the tabloids about the necklace as that is two year old news or it and mother having those.

Poor Greta. She missed the golden opportunity and did not ask JB to explain the trunk of the car. If GA disposed of Caylee right away it does not explain the body that was in the trunk for 2.6 days. These shows are not interested in the truth. jmo

There are shows interested in the truth but you'd never see JB Yellow Belly go on them. Nancy Grace and Vinnie Politan would ask real questions!!!

I dont think Greta is interested in the truth...if she was she wouldnt be interviewing Baez.

[QUOTE=FLmom777;8123410]Jb: In the book, one of the, uh, first things, one of the things that I mention when we talk about the case and uh the abuse is that Cheney Mason and I sat George down in his office, and this was just before, uh, the letters were going to come out, uh, from one of the jailhouse snitches that, uh Casey was alleging that, uh, that her abused her, and we sat George down and we told him that his daughter was saying that she, that he sexually abused her, and, um, he didn't admit to it, but he didn't deny it, and we found that to be very shocking to us, that, it left Cheney and I looking at each other in, in complete, uh, we were dumbfounded and we couldn't understand how he just didnt deny it. Now again, thats one of those things that are more subjective opinion but all I can tell you is we confronted uh Mr. Anthony about the abuse and he never, ever, ever denied it.

Gvs: Was there ever a suggestion or any accusation that he ever abused the child, Caylee Anthony?

Jb: You know, we thought, and uh, first of all, thats something we gave consideration to when we were, uh, investigating the case. In fact, we, we, we even thought and considered maybe the reason that he didn't call 911 was because, uh, you know, an autopsy would ensue and that kind of abuse would be revealed. However I, I didn't have any evidence to support it, uh, it was just speculation, and because of that, uh, you know, I, I said no, we can't go that far. It's not something that, well, I could have argued it, and, and, and we could have pushed the issue. I, I just didn't feel
comfortable doing it

End of interview.[/QUOTE]

This is a good example of how he dodges by saying "I think/feel" all the time that gives him an out when disected in transcript but folks miss. Eve the penis in the mouth sentence at trial was preceeded by the words "he may" if you remember. What is so funny is that he says he is nkt going to speculate but only give evidence, then he proceeds to speculate by adding te wods I feel and we tough. Again, folks miss those key words. I amsure hes been well rehearsed on this and knows...just as it said "I feel Caylee is close"...a lot of I feel in my gut etc. That she did too. Thanks for taking the time to type this all out! And sorry for typos as doing on virtual keyboard and fat fingers!

No matter what he does he is guilty in someones eyes. If I were to face absurd accusations I would simply deny them or not even dignify them with an answer, certainly not draw attention to them.

if I were accused I would do the same. Deny them firmly acouple of times and the3n turn my back on them because if he kept fighting them it would bring more attention and furor to them. But I would go a step further and stand up to Cindy and if she still went behind my back (or in front of me) to kiss tush to Casey I'd man up and walk out. Every time Cindy kisses up to Casey spits on Caylee's life and death.

Thank you Dignity4Victims and MissPlum for your comments - and for me the "banter" re the sexual abuse vs George and FCA is a hot button only because Baez is using it as the gas to drive this story - the abuse "story" is the headline being used in every banner I've seen this week.

And iMO he uses it because he himself has a weird fascination with the subject and because he or his media advisors have quickly figured out that sex sells. Forbidden sex or salcious details sex sells even better - if you want someone to read any and all articles online - mention dirty sex and you're sure to attract readers. A poster ran a UK article headline yesterday so it's flashing around the world and to me without a shred of evidence and denials from George in court and via his lawyer makes this tactic absolutely vile. What would we say if he came out and denied it? Of course the word would be - Ohhhhh, we think he doth protest too much - so it must be true.

For Baez to use this "weapon" to further his own income, and to atempt to rehabilitate himself and FCA to me is beyond disgusting. And because I can feel my skin crawling because as I said upthread, we know FCA spends her days reading online and I can feel her smirking in the background.

And now I'll leave the subject alone.

if I were accused I would do the same. Deny them firmly acouple of times and the3n turn my back on them because if he kept fighting them it would bring more attention and furor to them. But I would go a step further and stand up to Cindy and if she still went behind my back (or in front of me) to kiss tush to Casey I'd man up and walk out. Every time Cindy kisses up to Casey spits on Caylee's life and death.
If he did walk out, the tabloids and Baez would perhaps be all over a story which said it and Cindy kicked him out finally as part of their therapy. You note that Baez keeps saying she talks to Cindy, but not much on George!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans