Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorrry i have not being giving much input as late but ive had to do the ironing,check my horoscope,talk to people about all the horrible things men have done to me and plant a rememberance garden to allison (lovely daisys is that right). Im back now the hard core are dropppping off....OK lets slueth?

Hahahaha, classic

Following on from the link above:-

Businessman Will Truter was watching television with his family when he heard two screams, then went out into the dark to investigate.

"While I was standing outside we heard a third sound,'' Mr Truter told The Sunday Mail from his Brookfield property, about 4km from Mrs Baden-Clay's home."It was like if someone was screaming and someone kept a hand over their mouth. That was the last we heard."

One of his neighbours who heard the same screams shouted she was going to call the police then phoned Mr Truter to check his family was all right, he revealed.

Mr Truter, who went to police last Saturday after seeing news reports of the disappearance, lives in a house near Rafting Ground Rd, a half-hour walk from Mrs Baden-Clay's Brookfield Rd house.

As I understand it, police discounted these screams as there was a party in the vicinity.

I'm not sure the screams were ever discounted by police??...the last I recall reading about that was the following...

April 29, 2012

Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth yesterday confirmed the reports were being treated seriously

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

KG1. Thank you for posting this article. Since the publication of it in 2006, technology would have advanced even further. Basically authors M. Lee and A. Huber of Implen GmbH, Munich, Germany invented the Implen Nanophotometer and discovered that tiny blood stains can be analysed for 'age' since deposit by minutes, hours, days and months. The National Centre for Forensic Sciences at UCalifornia replicated the study using the Implen Nanophotometer and confirmed that micro blood samples can be analysed for 'age' since deposition. It is now possible to determine the 'age' of a blood stain since deposition in minutes, hours, days and months. I wonder if this method is available to the John Tonge Forensic Center in Queensland? MOO.

Thanks Fuskier. I am sure that they would be aware of it, but given financial constraints, one wonders if they actually have the equipment to obtain a result in this case? However, as in the Chamberlain case, many pieces of forensic evidence were sent overseas (albeit wrongly assessed ultimately), so that could be done.

As the vehicle the blood stain/smear/smudge was found in had only been leased 8 weeks prior to 19 April, it would be very conclusive if the blood was found to be aged to that night. We shall wait and see what happens.

I'm sure I read somewhere in MSM recently that the police made a short visit to the house on the Wednesday night (rather than the Thursday night) but I don't think it said anything about it being the result of a neighbour's call.

It didn't really make much sense to me, and I only saw it (or heard it on the news) the one time, and then no further mention, so I discounted it. I could have been seeing things/or hearing things though. Does anyone else remember this report?

I'm sure I read somewhere in MSM recently that the police made a short visit to the house on the Wednesday night (rather than the Thursday night) but I don't think it said anything about it being the result of a neighbour's call.

It didn't really make much sense to me, and I only saw it (or heard it on the news) the one time, and then no further mention, so I discounted it. I could have been seeing things/or hearing things though. Does anyone else remember this report?

Yes I remember that from very early on and then no more

Thanks Wozzle ;)....speaking of boats...I like to think of us as all being in this one big boat called "justice for Allison" & if posting links/info helps to row this boat in any way then I'm more than happy to do so.

There's a suggestion for your boat, "justice"...pronounced as "just us"...lol.

One more boat name suggestion...Sunflower Sea :)

That's funny, there are lawyers called "Just Us Lawyers" whose office I see all the time. Great name for a boat!

hubby and I are are buying a boat when we've sold our houses this year.)

Wozzle , my hubby and I are buying a boat (cat) next year, and we are selling up too. ( hopefully property market lifts by then)
We will be livaboard.
What a great idea naming boat to symbolize Allison in some way.
I will be interested in ideas too, as I would like to do the same.

Yes I remember that from very early on and then no more

I didn't see any reports of this early on Maigret, just recently, which is why I found it even more strange, but I wonder if I've imagined seeing this, as can't find anything saying similar now.

Of course if it was/is there it could just be dodgy reporting. There are still lots of articles out there saying Gerard said she went for a walk at 10pm the Thursday night. It's hard to know what to believe sometimes with so many different versions of things flying around.

That would make sense Berry - if Allison was murdered at home and then her body moved to the creek, then that would be classified as interfering with a corpse IMO.

Does that mean that the QPS know that she was murdered at home and transported to the creek, which is supported by the fact that they found blood in the car? IMO

Still really bothers me about Allison being murdered at home while the children were there. I still have the thought of the possibility of Allison being murdered at the C21 office - (away from nosey neighbours and no close residential ppty there), her body loaded into the Captiva that was backed up to the lift well in the underground carpark. Children could have been left untended at home or with another party there watching over them. I am still not sure it was totally premeditated and planned to occur at that stage but who knows - maybe, just maybe. Guess the thought of children being present and not knowing whether they heard anything or not haunts everyone.

Just my speculation and a thought that remains in the back of my mind.
Woombite

Still really bothers me about Allison being murdered at home while the children were there. I still have the thought of the possibility of Allison being murdered at the C21 office - (away from nosey neighbours and no close residential ppty there), her body loaded into the Captiva that was backed up to the lift well in the underground carpark. Children could have been left untended at home or with another party there watching over them. I am still not sure it was totally premeditated and planned to occur at that stage but who knows - maybe, just maybe. Guess the thought of children being present and not knowing whether they heard anything or not haunts everyone.

Woombite

Maybe that's where the early rumours of a dinner out were leading she did say to the hairdresser that she had the night off that usually means takeaway or dinner out. Maybe the police who came to the house that morning (Friday) heard something like
'but you and mummy went out last night'

IndroMum you are a complete and utter darling! And thankyou for telling us, but I don't want to bask in the reflected glory of your good deeds....I want to be a PART of it. I was going to PM you and ask how I could sling you a few bucks for flowers on behalf of all the websleuthers, but thought I might as well be 'public' as I'm sure many others would feel as I do. I am a very trusting soul and give up my private details to anyone I sense is genuine and sincere (and most people are, I feel...in general, not just here!) However you might value your anonymity and wouldn't want to PM me your address or bank account details. So putting it 'out there'.....how might I get some $$$ to IndroMum (and others more local who wish to replenish flowers) if they would prefer to remain anonymous?

TIA (That's 'thanks in advance' Dr W, not me having a mini-stroke...although some might beg to differ!!!!)
WOZZLE: This was raised some time back in an earlier Thread. IMO posters have a right to remain anonymous according to TOS rules. Here is an alternative suggestion, but check with MODS first if OK. If INDROMUM, POSSUMHEART or KEENTOKNOW establish a BSB with a bank for this purpose, then post details on websleuths forum. It could be the Websleuths Flower Fund for Allison Baden-Clay. There would be no obligation. Posters could choose to deposit if they wish, a small amount each month for flowers for Allison Baden-Clay. E.g: $2.00 by 25 posters each month would create a cash pool of $50.00 which is more than enough each month to purchase sunflowers for the cross. Flowers on the cross may continue until the murderer is convicted and sentanced, so could be a couple of years. The anonynimity of depositors would need to be guaranteed. Note there are many more than 25 posters, so the likely hood of getting 25 deposits each month is possible. Just a suggestion. Other suggestions? MOO.

Berry,

Come on down - sending out an APB! lol

I didn't see any reports of this early on Maigret, just recently, which is why I found it even more strange, but I wonder if I've imagined seeing this, as can't find anything saying similar now.

Of course if it was/is there it could just be dodgy reporting. There are still lots of articles out there saying Gerard said she went for a walk at 10pm the Thursday night. It's hard to know what to believe sometimes with so many different versions of things flying around.

That's funny I definitely remember a report because it was also reported that GBC had bloodshot eyes at the cross country on the Thursday and that Allison wasn't at the cross country and I thought that it tied in with a big argument the night before (Wednesday). JMO

OT, sorry guys. I have so much catching up to do, but have to thank you for your kind thoughts.

You have to be the most caring bunch of people that I have 'never' met.

Thank you :tyou:

Welcome back CJ hope you are on the mend!!

Where is Minni???

I have no reason to ring the police but if i ever did have to i would ring 000 because i have no idea what the local number is. I have nothing against the police but i have been in a situation before where the nosey neighbours called the police because my husband and i were arguing. It had nothing to do with them and they would call the police almost every day. It got to the stage where we had to move away because too many troublemakers lived in the street. I put up with domestic violence for almost 6 years and would still do ANYTHING to be back with my ex. I loved him and still do love him more than anything in the world but it was embarrassing having the police turn up all the time because of interfering neighbours.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I find this post a real worry Angel1. I get what you mean about being annoyed at nosey neighbours, but do you not think that they might have just cared about your welfare?

The only experience I had (many many years ago) with neighbours calling the police, I was sooo grateful that they did. I think I was screaming for help, as my baby daughter was in the house, and my ex was barricading me from re-entering. There wasn't actually any physical violence going down at the time, but it was fast escalating to that point every time I tried to get inside, and there had been some serious threats involved.

The neighbours acted quickly and yelled that they had called the police so he took off, thank goodness. I was very relieved when the police turned up, though they were fairly blase about it, as he hadn't actually hit me or anything. They told me that most threats made are not carried out, which may be true, but at the time, it didn't give me much comfort.

That was the absolute last straw for me. I had actually already broken up with the guy, which is what had started the whole thing. He was supposedly there to retrieve his belongings. It was embarrassing, but I was really glad the neighbours had acted on what they heard.

I am certainly not trying to have a go at you for your post. I just find it really concerning that you'd want to be back with a guy who was violent to you for 6 years. Nobody should ever have to put up with that sort of thing in their life. Please, please take care Angel.

Hello everyone, how are all you lovely sleuthers today? :)

Rational -thinking of you today and all the members who are upstate, interstate and overseas - sending you all a big hug from Brissie xx

Woombite
Didn't it say in the report on the affidavit that the children were at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname