Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the neighbours did call police that night and they were interviewed 3 times about this as stated in thread after thread, and MSM was quoted..too tired to prove it now sorry

Thanks Berry. My comment was in relation to calling or not calling the police in general (after Angel1 mentioned her situation) and what to do in a situation like that. To my knowledge, if ABC's neighbours did call the police that night (which I think they did not .. they just reported hearing screams when questioned the following day), the police apparently did not attend. I don't recall reading anywhere that the neighbours did call the police on 19/4.

Sorry I am hogging the board today but just thinking back to the night.

This has always been on my mind, WHAT was she doing after the hairdresser's?
She stated she had the night off.
Where did she go and with who? Remember the Chinese restaurant rumour?
Was someone minding the kids while they went out?

I never did answer the question posted way,way back on what our 1 question would be if we could ask Mr Ainsworth and that's mine.

Where did Allison go after the hairdresser's?

Hi everyone

Although I don't post that often I find a great comfort in this site and all the beautiful caring people who are devoted to seeing justice delivered for Allison.

Does anyone remember who posted the rumour that GBC & NBC were cleaning the car and something about a vacuum bag when the police arrived.. I have searched but can't find it.

Thanks in advance

Love this quote:-

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down isa part of life, getting back up is living.Being alive is a gift, living life happy is a choice."

Thanks Mothergoose. I will keep this quote together with Hawkins'postprinted out on my desk!

I have had an idea and I will throw it out there for anyway to comment on. What if in Allison's memory we do something like get some Sunflower pins made up and sell them for a few dollars. The meaning of wearing the pins means that the wearer can, if approached and agreeable, will talk to someone who doesn't feel comfortable talking to anyone else about issues or problems just like Angel or indeed like Allison.

Too often, we do not feel comfortable talking to anyone in our own sphere as we may think it would deconstruct our external persona. And like many of us have found we feel more comfortable sharing our deepest buried domestic issues with complete strangers behind a 'nom de plume' and an avatar.

Een just wearing the pin as a quiet gesture that we are supportive of women struggling with physical and emotional violence and abuse could be a lasting memory.

The money could go to the trust fund for the girls.

What does anyone think?

Rational -thinking of you today and all the members who are upstate, interstate and overseas - sending you all a big hug from Brissie xx

Sorry, slept in...terrible tummy bug last night

Sorry, I feel like I've been hogging the board today too, but I am about to go out for the arvo.

MaxwellSmart - I am loving your posts, and thanks so much for such heartfelt honesty.

Mothergoose, your previous post is awesome too, beautiful words.

Rational, love your idea re the sunflower pins, and thanks for your thanks before :)

It's so true that this whole thing of violence is a hard thing for most people to talk about, especially with loved ones. No one wants to worry anyone, and there is a real element of shame when one lives with such a thing. Most people would find if they did open up to family and friends, that they'd have a mountain of support, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. In this very sad case, it came too late.

But I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone, you're all an amazing lot :)

OK I'll stop waffling now, have a great day everyone, love yas XX

Sorry I am hogging the board today but just thinking back to the night.

This has always been on my mind, WHAT was she doing after the hairdresser's?
She stated she had the night off.
Where did she go and with who? Remember the Chinese restaurant rumour?
Was someone minding the kids while they went out?

I never did answer the question posted way,way back on what our 1 question would be if we could ask Mr Ainsworth and that's mine.

Where did Allison go after the hairdresser's?

I have wondered this aswell. Maybe when Allison said she had the night off she meant from cooking dinner or something like that.

I know when I don't have to cook dinner ( as the person who cooks most nights) I say I,m having the night off.

Doesn't mean she was having the whole night off just that someone else was getting the girls dinner while Allison was having her hair done.

I just think that with the busy day Allison had on the next day and the stuff she had to get organised that she would have been concentrating on that after the hairdressers. All IMO.

Thanks Mothergoose. I will keep this quote together with Hawkins'postprinted out on my desk!

I have had an idea and I will throw it out there for anyway to comment on. What if in Allison's memory we do something like get some Sunflower pins made up and sell them for a few dollars. The meaning of wearing the pins means that the wearer can, if approached and agreeable, will talk to someone who doesn't feel comfortable talking to anyone else about issues or problems just like Angel or indeed like Allison.

Too often, we do not feel comfortable talking to anyone in our own sphere as we may think it would deconstruct our external persona. And like many of us have found we feel more comfortable sharing our deepest buried domestic issues with complete strangers behind a 'nom de plume' and an avatar.

Een just wearing the pin as a quiet gesture that we are supportive of women struggling with physical and emotional violence and abuse could be a lasting memory.

The money could go to the trust fund for the girls.

What does anyone think?

wow i like that idea :) I find it hard to talk to people about what my ex did to me because some of it isn't very nice and some of it was quite dangerous :( If the pins do get made i will buy one for sure <3

wow i like that idea :) I find it hard to talk to people about what my ex did to me because some of it isn't very nice and some of it was quite dangerous :( If the pins do get made i will buy one for sure <3

Angel1 is this the same ex in your previous post you said you'd go back to. I felt very concerned after reading your last post.

Angel1 is this the same ex in your previous post you said you'd go back to. I felt very concerned after reading your last post.

Hi Firesnake and yeah that was the same ex. I guess deep down i really still do love him. I think the main problem was we had only known each other 6 months before we got married. I know that's a stupid thing to do and i now know not to rush into getting married so quick. We were married close on 6 years but in that 6 years i went through hell. I'm alot happier now but as i said deep down (and i don't know why) i still love him more than anything in the world. I couldn't go back to him though because he is way too violent and i don't know what he would do to me next :(

Forgive me if I'm out of line, however has the possibility of GBC running Allison down in the car been raised? It'd explain the car damage that he attempted to cover up by running into the wall (no brake marks) after the event.

It wasn't GBC's car. It was a car he had borrowed from a friend, and I suspect now an ex-friend given that their were no brake marks.

It wasn't GBC's car. It was a car he had borrowed from a friend, and I suspect now an ex-friend given that their were no brake marks.

I read it was a car owned by by the CEO of Century 21

Sorry, slept in...terrible tummy bug last night

Hope you are feeling better......Ive had a bug since last sunday night.....Spent the day out for my little ones birthday (Allison's b'day), and have felt poorly since. xx

Tomorrow will be an interesting day.....Hugs everyone xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member