Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought someone who saw it specifically stated it wasn't shopping.

This is from a post by member "nowvoyager".... #398

And the same night of his arrest, the BC seniors were reported driving back to their home and refusing to answer questions, but rushing into the house while some neighbours "carried their bags from their car"?
Thought that odd at the time - did bags mean suitcases or shopping - if bags, where had they been going or helping someone else to go - otherwise they had toughed out weeks at home under media scrutiny.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arried+their+bags+from+their+car?#post8081715

The Scout Camp's main gate was open today and lots of cars parked there, however the bottom gate at the bottom of the cul de sac was padlocked.

Makara - remember 543's posts of early on? They were onto something! IMO

Yes Mani, I do remember 543's posts and I want to discuss them in more depth when I get a chance.

Thanks for all this information Bellgirl!

You make reference to Ugly Creek. Is this creek accessible from the scout camp?

I recall a post a fair while ago now where the poster said it had made sense to them that she had been placed in this creek and washed up to where she was found!

Are you saying you think this is more of a possibility now you have been there yourself?

I hope to go to the bridge myself at some stage to get a better understanding Of the area (no one I know will come with me. They think I am obsessed too. Maybe they are right as they have seen the state of my house over the last few months) Lol

Of all the possibilities little ugly creek is by far the easiest to access without any problem whatsoever. If it was running at the time which I believe it would have been, then its very accessible from wirraburra road (is that the name mani?) Its also the road wheree a man repored his dog going off that night

Yes, that's what I meant, extradition. So where do you think he would have headed ? I guess he had 2 choices, live under his real name and not be extradited, or live under a false name for the rest of his life... which I think would be very hard to do.

I recken ole GBC would struggle to pack his own lunch box let alone live under another name.

Theres no way he could give up. the Baden in his name

Very hard to do, even for someone who has more than a quarter of a brain.

Of all the possibilities little ugly creek is by far the easiest to access without any problem whatsoever. If it was running at the time which I believe it would have been, then its very accessible from wirraburra road (is that the name mani?) Its also the road wheree a man repored his dog going off that night

Yes Minni that is the name. Wirrabara has about 3 houses on it which appear set back from the road. Little Ugly Creek runs across the road in a secluded spot. Dogs howled all night????

Bunya Street has the Scout Camp. Both roads are dead ends and both have dirt tracks at the bottom of them. Bunya has a locked gate - Scouts!

I recken ole GBC would struggle to pack his own lunch box let alone live under another name.

So it seems that he may have had a plan, just not enough brain to carry it out?

Thanks Minni

I wish I could remember the poster that posted the info about Ugly Creek. I remember thinking that it sounded plausible and have often wondered about it.

I think that this dog barking in this location is relevant. Do you recall what time that dog was heard barking. I know scrap was around 10?

I think he'd give up the name if he's looking at a life sentence...

Possum, as usual, I am undecided! After much debate, I still 'feel' like she was placed there, and its based on only a few things. It seems unlikely she just happened to wash up and come to rest under the bridge. There is nothing there that 'snagged' her that stands out. To me. He has been charged with interfering with a corpse at kholo bridge which indicates the police believe he was there. Allicat got a feeling everytime she drove over the bridge in those 11 days before she was found. And finally, just my gut feeling. But the scout camp also seemed to provide a reasonable theory too, the others after a lot of discussion have (I think) discarded the idea she was tossed over or dragged down from this point. It makes more sense that she washed downbased on the lack of broken bones (and the hugely difficult task of climbing down there in the dark but I'm still hesitant to disregard my initial feeling

I thought it was interfering with a corpse at Kholo River, not bridge.

But I am also for the placing theory.

Thanks Minni

I wish I could remember the poster that posted the info about Ugly Creek. I remember thinking that it sounded plausible and have often wondered about it.

I think that this dog barking in this location is relevant. Do you recall what time that dog was heard barking. I know scrap was around 10?

I think Dr Watson mentioned Ugly Creek or was it prior to that?

Thanks Minni

There's been a few locals who have mentioned Ugly Creek...I'll have a looky for some...

Re the dogs barking...

Brian Mason woke abruptly at his Anstead home about the same time that Allison Baden-Clay vanished. Some time between 11pm and 3am his five year-old german shepherd Sasha started howling and wouldn't stop. He said the neighbour's dogs had also been barking and howling.

http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

:bump: Originally posted by 543 on 14 May 2012

Hello again.
I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed.
Her husband didn't do it....simple....It's all to do with the phone!!! I can see that he is angry and grieving at the moment!!! The media have done a real hatchet job....Meanwhile, the real ratbag who killed Allison is getting away with it!!!
Now...if you study the map very closely, the topography, where everything is and why Allison's body ended up under the Kholo overpass...some clarity will form!
She was either killed in or around a shortcut through Creekside Park or she was run over on a normal circuit away from where the screams were heard and her body discarded the next day or two (not immediately like the police seem to think). I think that the people on Wirrabara Road saw someone in a car, ute or van/4X drive on Friday, Sat, Sun or even Monday. The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

I think Dr Watson mentioned Ugly Creek or was it prior to that?

Hi BJ

It was earlier than the lovely Dr Watson joining...

I will have another look back through the threads tomorrow and try to find it. I have looked today with no luck.:banghead:

Yes I posted a photo of the brother a few days back & mentioned how similar they look...even down to the grey in the beard...

https://plus.google.com/118154241701375304057#118154241701375304057/posts

THAT'S IT! GBC didn't grow the beard to conceal the scratches. He grew it to flee the country passing himself off as his brother! As mentioned, the scratches had already been photographed by police on Saturday 21 April so why was there a need to conceal them? Was he worried about what people would think or say? I don't think so. I would love to have been privy to any and all conversations between the brother's Clay. :what:

Thanks Minni

543 was the poster who talked about it. Go back and cheeck out their posts...very very specific for someone not from brisbane who has never been there imo

Sorry for all the typos...tiny phone keyboard again!! And Mani, don't apologise, I honestly can't decide on how she got under the bridge..nothing feels quite right, each possiblity makes a fair amount of sense but then I just can't seal the deal exactly! Time will tell us more one day I hope

THAT'S IT! GBC didn't grow the beard to conceal the scratches. He grew it to flee the country passing himself off as his brother! As mentioned, the scratches had already been photographed by police on Saturday 21 April so why was there a need to conceal them? Was he worried about what people would think or say? I don't think so. I would love to have been privy to any and all conversations between the brother's Clay. :what:

Yepppp!!!!...ages back I posted a report from US in which it mentioned an accused was ordered to "grow a beard" so he could be identified by someone who saw him "without a beard" & had shaved if off....all about disguising themselves these beards I think.

I also think the 3 amigos had planned on doing a runner on the day of the first bail hearing IF he received bail....lots of pieces of info but when put them all together they fit!!!...

There's been a few locals who have mentioned Ugly Creek...I'll have a looky for some...

Re the dogs barking...

Brian Mason woke abruptly at his Anstead home about the same time that Allison Baden-Clay vanished. Some time between 11pm and 3am his five year-old german shepherd Sasha started howling and wouldn't stop. He said the neighbour's dogs had also been barking and howling.

http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

Gee Marly thanks so much I have been looking for this as well as the Ugly Creek info.

I knew I had read this particular news article.

I just have a feeling about the dog and Ugly Creek after reading today's posts about the location of Ugly Creek to the houses.

I have always felt that scrap and the dog at Anstead were important but more so now.

I have said before about owners knowing their dog and what is normal behaviour for them.. Especially in the middle of the night..

Thanks again Marly you really are a Gem.. X
All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members