Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing at all would surprise me. He might even try to somehow claim that the death was unintentional as a result of self defense, and that he then just snapped with rage and, well, you know what ensued. Although I'd hope his lawyers would advise against such a ridiculous claim.

No matter what, I am quite certain that insanity is going to play a big role in his defence. I mean, how couldn't it? Every single thing this guy has done over the past 10+ years has been bat**** crazy. Not sure how denying psych evaluation plays into this, but I am sure there's a method to the madness (no pun intended).

I also wonder if at some point during the trial, if his lawyers don't stroke his narcistic ego enough, if he ends up firing one or two of them.

http://www.thestar.com/business/art...he-incidence-of-psychopathy-as-the-rest-of-us
"Your child could grow up to be a psychopath and that may not be a bad thing.

He or she just might wind up a CEO.

The hallowed halls of business have more than a fair share of successful psychopaths, many of them CEOs and top executives, research shows.

A recent wave of interest in testing children for psychopathy is shining a light on the biology and psychology of psychopaths. University of Pennsylvania criminologist and psychopathy expert Adrian Raine believes medical tests might help determine whether a child will be a psychopath when he or she grows up".

reading thru the last few pages, the movie 'primal fear' keeps coming to my mind for some reason. has anyone seen that? surely LM isnt THAT smart....is he? :waitasec: na, no way! lol :please: :floorlaugh:

Made my day to see the squalor he will be living in from now on!!!

rofl, it's funny you say that because I googled those pictures weeks ago and kept thinking to myself: woah his cell is way too fancy, he might even like it, won't need to turn tricks to pay the rent anymore.. do i see some mp3 headphones there?.... Ok, i know, his new home doesn't look as glamorous like where Anders Brevik was sentenced but still decent.
Norwegian Prison cell
prisao_luxo_noruega-24.jpg

8450.JPG

Luka would be ripped apart by the other inmates here in my country! in case he was sent to a solitairy cell, he would sleep in a cold cement and would probably try to kill himself.
Brazilian Jails:
100_1366.JPG

cela9.jpg

A bit off topic but still on topic.This article was published this week, it is about one of Luka's hero, Ian Brady( The Moors murders)

Ian Brady's victims weren't allowed to choose if they lived or died. Neither should he
Almost 50 years after the hideous crimes for which he was jailed for life, Ian Brady remains an incarnation of evil. He now seeks the right to starve himself to death behind bars, a fate many will instinctively feel is the least he deserves.

Brady — along with Myra Hindley —was convicted of the Moors murders in 1966, the year after the abolition of the death penalty

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ent-allowed-choose-lived-died-Neither-he.html

His German lawyer said something to the effect of him wanting to clear this whole thing up or something like that (I'll try to find the video in a bit and post link). To me that indicates that he has said something. IDK, I could be wrong. Just thinking that he has some excuse, explanation, or rationale for his acts.

The poor fellas being framed by that unnamed imaginary manager with a major grudge against him, of course he wants to clear all this up so he can return to the important things he does....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

I am reminded of the movie " Kiss of the Spider Woman"...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_of_the_Spider_Woman_(film)

oh I remember that movie! years ago I wanted to watch that movie because I thought it would be a bit goth/dark, I saw the images of the spider woman and she looked so interesting, you know silly me I thought I would watch a movie similar to Elvira Mistress of Darkness... ROFL:floorlaugh: you have no idea how disappointed I was when I realized a big chunk of the movie would be spent filming those guys inside the prison! It was a quite realistic portrayal of what is to be in jail here in this country. I don't think Luka would survive...:jail:

Reposting this from another thread, because I think it relates to LRM's psychology... his interest in, and plagiarizing of, Charles Manson and also, sharing with Manson, the psychopath's resistance to taking responsibility for their actions: it's not my fault, it's society's fault!

------

Originally Posted by Haunted82

I'm curious do you have an online source or link that associates Manson with that quote. I've studied him for years and never heard that exact quote prior to this case. I tried googling it but couldn't find a match. It certainly is a quote I can see associated with LRM, as that's his train of thought.

Here is LRM's "mirror" quote that he scrawled on the wall of his apartment:

If you don't like the reflection, don't look in the mirror

Source: http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/06/11/t...-face-of-evil/

LRM is saying that he is a reflection of society-- if we don't like what he has done, then we better not look in the mirror at ourselves.

This basically a copied/plagiarized paraphrase of Manson's famous notion (in his testimony at trial) that he is a "reflection" of society (" I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you").

Here are a few Manson quotes from his testimony in the Tate-LaBianca murder trial:

I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in.

I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you: you haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves, because you are all crazy. And you can project it back at me . . . but I am only what lives inside each and everyone of you.

My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system. . . I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you.

Source: http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...stimony-m.html

Same idea. I don't think LRM has ever had an original thought in his life, TBH.

Nothing at all would surprise me. He might even try to somehow claim that the death was unintentional as a result of self defense, and that he then just snapped with rage and, well, you know what ensued. Although I'd hope his lawyers would advise against such a ridiculous claim.

No matter what, I am quite certain that insanity is going to play a big role in his defence. I mean, how couldn't it? Every single thing this guy has done over the past 10+ years has been bat**** crazy. Not sure how denying psych evaluation plays into this, but I am sure there's a method to the madness (no pun intended).

Even though self defense claim might seem ridiculous to US, it might not to a jury. Texas had the case of Robert Durst, whose wife Kathleen disappeared decades ago and whose primary witness in a case against him has been murdered. But he was on trial in Texas for quite a different charge. He shot a neighbor, cut him up in pieces, and threw his body in plastic bags into the bay near Galveston. The body was identified easily and suspicion centered on a mysterious old lady neighbor, who turned out to be Durst living as a fugitive in disquise. He admitted the murder and disposal of the body but said it was self defense. No kidding. He was aquitted by the jurors. No kidding. And let's NOT forget the Pinellas <<self-snipped>>.

We live in a warped world where anything is possible.

^^^

But the police have said that they have seen evidence of cannibalism on the 'raw' tape. We know there is a tape they've mentioned that contains a significant percentage more footage.

It's very interesting. I've already mentioned my theories on why there could be a more graphic longer tape. Imho, the psychology is going to hinge on what he put in and what he edited out, as well as what he never filmed to begin with.

A wannabe snuff film without the kill shot? Very strange, indeed.

^^^

But the police have said that they have seen evidence of cannibalism on the 'raw' tape. We know there is a tape they've mentioned that contains a significant percentage more footage.

It's very interesting. I've already mentioned my theories on why there could be a more graphic longer tape. Imho, the psychology is going to hinge on what he put in and what he edited out, as well as what he never filmed to begin with.

A wannabe snuff film without the kill shot? Very strange, indeed.
I am thinking it is possible that he was paid to make a snuff film and the death is on the extended version. Perhaps he never actally got paid for his film because his attention *advertiser censored* self couldn't resist leaking the watered-down snuff in advance? This would explain a lot. However, I'd like to add that all we have is a video, a little background, and alot of imagination and speculation. This theory makes sense in my world because it fits into what my meager little mind wants it to. Of course everyone will be anxious to hear the truth during the trial; however, I'm not at all confident that we will necessarilty get the truth at trial. All we will get is what LM believes is the truth, and/or what he wants the world to believe is the truth. Apparently he is concerned that everyone thinks he is some awful person. Not sure what he could have up his sleeve to turn that opinion around...

Even though self defense claim might seem ridiculous to US, it might not to a jury. Texas had the case of Robert Durst, whose wife Kathleen disappeared decades ago and whose primary witness in a case against him has been murdered. But he was on trial in Texas for quite a different charge. He shot a neighbor, cut him up in pieces, and threw his body in plastic bags into the bay near Galveston. The body was identified easily and suspicion centered on a mysterious old lady neighbor, who turned out to be Durst living as a fugitive in disquise. He admitted the murder and disposal of the body but said it was self defense. No kidding. He was aquitted by the jurors. No kidding. And let's NOT forget the Pinellas <<self-snipped>>.

We live in a warped world where anything is possible.
Are jurors allowed to ask questions and obtain clarification? What if you have questions that are not being addressed during the course of the trial? You cannot have those questions addressed? If not, it appears to me that the justice system is less concerned with justice and more concerned with which side presents the most compelling and convincing argument. Personally, I would want the most analytical and inquisitive people possible on my jury. We're not having speech and debate competitions - we're dealing with people's lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo