**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my partner is an aspiring actor and I'm involved with some of the behind the scenes aspects of independent films. About 2 years ago, a director that myelf and my partner has worked with in the past began casting for a leading role in a series of short films about serial killers. LM submitted a headshot and application for the role and became quite pushy with the director about getting an audition. The director found him to be a bit "off" and didn't give him the chance to audition. My partner ended up landing the role LM wanted. I know TONS of people have connections to LM, but it really freaked me out. The thought that he probably watched that series (which was pretty dark) and watched my partner is unsettling. And when LM was on the run, I was terrified he'd come and get revenge on my partner for stealing his role, lol. Crazy, I know - but in the early stages of this case, my mind was all over the place.

This is a great story in illuminating LM's personality. It does make me wonder how much rejection he went through behind the scenes that we have not heard about. I think a lot of his rejection was a self-fulfilling prophecy, in that he weirded people out a bit, that beget rejection, and the rejection probably made him more angry at the world at large. Vicious cycle that played into itself, and partially probably what got this story where it is today.

Keep in mind that this is the same person who has videos showing that Luka is a "shape shifter" and apparently some visible demons in photos/videos of him.

Not sure if we are talking about the same person. The one who uploaded the video ms hunt just posted the link for on YouTube is user name sail1991 and the only other videos they have posted are some awesome ones showing jun Lin and his friends....but I am now intrigued as to who you are talking about...shape shifter...demons? Really? Please post where I can see that. LoL

Who are you referring to?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

the uploader of the absolute horrible "analysis" of the LM video...they have some ridiculous other videos that are not much better than their lame analysis.

I mentioned earlier that I thought it to be very plausibe that LM snuck a shot of his own naked, bound body into the video. I think that's JUST the kind of thing that would get LM off, hundreds of thousands of people unknowingly looking at his naked body. Of course, that begs the question how he got tied up...did JL do it, thinking they were just in for some consensual fun? Was it footage taken from another date/time? It's true that initially, many many people said the tied up body didn't look Asian (how a body "looks" Asian, I don't know...but people said it). I agree that the body structure looks much different at the beginning of the film than what's seen later on...but could that be rigor mortis setting in? I'm not sure how long that process takes.

i watched that vid over and over - unfortunately - and i see absolutely nothing that indicates LM was ever naked or tied up on that video. the only naked body in that video ever was the victim. that analysis vid is crap, IMO.

in fact, based on the video alone, i believe defense can easily make a case that LM was not in that video and he was framed.....yeah i know that has been challenged many times here since we dont know what LE has.....but i still think its a valid defense...

oh and btw, I do believe its LM for sure....but his possible defense are of great interest to me....

I can't see how he would use the I was framed line as he would have to have extremely credible alibi. He even admitted to the lawyer in New York he was the kitten killer....
The only plea I could see him trying is one of insanity. I don't think anything else would be possible at this point.

I am American, so I don't really know much about how Canada's legal system works. I was interested in hearing other's feedback as to their thoughts that LM's defense didn't initiate a psych eval in recent court proceedings? Is this something LM can pursue later? I was wondering if perhaps his defense didn't immediately pursue the psych eval because it almost kind of suggests...."yes, I did it, but I'm crazy". Maybe initiating a psych eval before knowing the evidence is indirectly saying "I'm guilty"?

Not sure if we are talking about the same person. The one who uploaded the video ms hunt just posted the link for on YouTube is user name sail1991 and the only other videos they have posted are some awesome ones showing jun Lin and his friends....but I am now intrigued as to who you are talking about...shape shifter...demons? Really? Please post where I can see that. LoL
My bad. I don't use YouTube so the videos that I referenced were on that person's page, but only because they commented, not because they posted them. I apologize for the oversight. But here is the silly video! DEMONS OF LUKA ROCCO MAGNOTTA CANNIBAL KILLER 2012 - YouTube

This is a great story in illuminating LM's personality. It does make me wonder how much rejection he went through behind the scenes that we have not heard about. I think a lot of his rejection was a self-fulfilling prophecy, in that he weirded people out a bit, that beget rejection, and the rejection probably made him more angry at the world at large. Vicious cycle that played into itself, and partially probably what got this story where it is today.

good point! do you think so much rejection could build up to Narcissistic Rage? I believe that being close to his 30years old and still a nobody with no fame and success was the final straw for him. I wonder if he would become a killer if he succeeded in his acting/modelling career? It seems he was rejected everywhere!

My bad. I don't use YouTube so the videos that I referenced were on that person's page, but only because they commented, not because they posted them. I apologize for the oversight. But here is the silly video! "]DEMONS OF LUKA ROCCO MAGNOTTA CANNIBAL KILLER 2012 - YouTube[/url]

Hey thanks for this! I missed that video.
I've seen a lot of theories about Luka being a reptile, shapeshifter, MK ultra victim, illuminati puppet and even monarch slave. I know it is a bit crazy but I think it is entertaining to read anyway ;) I guess to some people it gives some sort of comfort, maybe it is better to believe in something bizarre than accept that Luka is just simply evil. IDK...

My bad. I don't use YouTube so the videos that I referenced were on that person's page, but only because they commented, not because they posted them. I apologize for the oversight. But here is the silly video!

[ DEMONS OF LUKA ROCCO MAGNOTTA CANNIBAL KILLER 2012 - YouTube ]

Ugh. :banghead:

Let's not link/embed any more ridiculous / wierdo videos.

Yep, I think rejection was a theme in LM's life. To be fair, LM was already all over the internet when the director turned him down (that played a part in him turning LM down as well). One quick Google search, even two years ago, would likely have caused any potential employers/directors/agents to turn him down. Definitely self-fufilling. I'm not sure what he expected though, (allegedly) linking himself to KH and posting videos of himself killing kittens. Common sense would dictate that these things would cause rejection and outrage from the general public. But when we're talking about LM, I don't know that common sense really fits into his life anywhere....

Mozzmo
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2012

I am American, so I don't really know much about how Canada's legal system works. I was interested in hearing other's feedback as to their thoughts that LM's defense didn't initiate a psych eval in recent court proceedings? Is this something LM can pursue later? I was wondering if perhaps his defense didn't immediately pursue the psych eval because it almost kind of suggests...."yes, I did it, but I'm crazy". Maybe initiating a psych eval before knowing the evidence is indirectly saying "I'm guilty"?

One possibility is that LM really wants to put on a "show" trial with him as the leading man.

In Canada, if a person is declared insane, they are "unfit to stand trial" and they go before a judicial review board which could recommend a permanent stay of proceedings. This effectively would shut down LM's chances of having the media circus trial he craves.

LM's first lawyer gave indications that a pysch eval would be requested, however, this lawyer seems to have been replaced by one that is not going down that path. Did LM replace his first lawyer for this reason? hmmmm.

good point! do you think so much rejection could build up to Narcissistic Rage? I believe that being close to his 30years old and still a nobody with no fame and success was the final straw for him. I wonder if he would become a killer if he succeeded in his acting/modelling career? It seems he was rejected everywhere!

yes, I really do think a psychopath with NPD would RAGE that others are NOT worshiping at their feet. He wanted attention so badly he did anything to get it. Including violence, torture and now the killvid.

I have no doubt. The evidence is there when he really ramped it up on ripoffreports right before the killvid debut, raging against various people he feels wronged him over time, some of these rejections taking place years and years ago but still present in his mind, like he built up a mental warehouse of people who in some way wronged him. He was mad at something, someone, most likely a conglomeration of someones. I feel that just because he seems calculated in his rage and in the video, it does not mean that he did not have a 'break' of some sort that caused a convergence of all his psychological issues and environmental stressors such as his approaching 30th birthday and general lack of success.

Yep, I think rejection was a theme in LM's life. To be fair, LM was already all over the internet when the director turned him down (that played a part in him turning LM down as well). One quick Google search, even two years ago, would likely have caused any potential employers/directors/agents to turn him down. Definitely self-fufilling. I'm not sure what he expected though, (allegedly) linking himself to KH and posting videos of himself killing kittens. Common sense would dictate that these things would cause rejection and outrage from the general public. But when we're talking about LM, I don't know that common sense really fits into his life anywhere....

Heartily agreed, it would not take much to look LRM up and realize he is not someone you would want anywhere near your movie set. His logic dictated in his mind that his postings would gain him attention but he probably did not put two and two together and realize that he was working against himself; I have no doubt other companies or shows or films he auditioned for did a quick check of him online--as an employer myself, that is the first thing I do before hiring anyone. In his self-centered world, I doubt it even occured to him that he was working against himself.

... LM's first lawyer gave indications that a pysch eval would be requested, however, this lawyer seems to have been replaced by one that is not going down that path. Did LM replace his first lawyer for this reason? hmmmm.
<rsbm>

I believe it was said that Luc Leclair would now lead the team (which suggests that Panaccio would remain as part of the defence team). Could be that Panaccio received information from LRM such that he couldn't "zealously represent" his client, but has been retained as part of the defence team in order to avoid any possibility that he be ordered to testify against his "former" client.

JMO

This article says he first uploaded the video to a website for novice horror film makers?? It's an old link but I hadn't read it before.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...montreal-dismemberment-slay-article-1.1087488

I paid for Documenting Reality just so I could read the nearly 300 pages of posts for the LM video (I got tired of getting search results and couldn't read the damn things)... anyway, at least one poster is almost surely Luka... not sure if you guys have been able to read the posts he's made there but I can copy and paste them if yall are interested.

This article says he first uploaded the video to a website for novice horror film makers?? It's an old link but I hadn't read it before.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...montreal-dismemberment-slay-article-1.1087488

The article also says the Asian victim lived in the same apartment building as LM - I think it might just be a case of misinformed reporting? :waitasec:

And they also spelled "eerie" wrong....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member