Victim: Amber Lynn Costello, 27, missing Sept 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

Also, why is it that no-one bothered to report Amber missing? If my sister, or even my friend/roomate, never returned home after a "date", I sure as hell would contact LE. I'd like to know why no-one who loved Amber bothered to do so?

Also, why is it that no-one bothered to report Amber missing? If my sister, or even my friend/roomate, never returned home after a "date", I sure as hell would contact LE. I'd like to know why no-one who loved Amber bothered to do so?

Involvement with prostitution and narcotics are enough to keep you from contacting LE even if you are a decent good intentioned person.

Not enough to keep ME from reporting my sister or friend missing. But your point is taken.

Notice he did not seem to get involved in the investigation until he got clean and sober.

And good for him, at least he is on the righteous path now. We could probably use him as an agent on our black-ops team....we should notify him ahead of the next assembly.

That guy has more information about the killer than he even knows I bet.

And Damn right good for him for getting clean.

This thread is about/dedicated to AMBER LYNN COSTELLO, a REAL human serial killer murder victim, so would you people PLEASE stop using this thread as a place to try show of your more or less stand up talents! :maddening:

Thank you!!!

READ THIS!!!

OK, I think I may have something here.

As many of you may know, I've narrowed down my search to two (2) members of the duck hunting club. One lives in Manorville, and the other I can positively place on Halsey Manor Rd. in Manorville in early 2000s since he appears in a picture that I found online.

Both of my POIs are absolutely familiar with Cedar Beach since they go there every year for their duckboat festival, and both will use burlap extensively as part of their duck hunting hobby for building duck blinds.

I've primarily focused on the POI that lives in Manorville, but today I was researching the other guy.

Turns out, he lives in West Babylon. I would have discovered this earlier but someone with the exact same name lives in a nearby town.

West Babylon is the same town where Amber disappeared from. This guy lives only about 15-20 blocks from where she was last seen on America Ave.

Furthermore, I found that there's a club called "Cherri Bombs" located nearby at 45 Kean Ave West Babylon.

Guess what Cherri Bombs has on Thursday nights?

Transsexual night.

See:

"I went to cherri bombs last week and got a dance with a sexy asian *advertiser censored* by the name of kimora. I got a 20 minute dance, whe began to talk. She was a little pricey but well worth it."

Also, check out this post from Mountain Kat:
09-29-2011, 06:41 AM
.......One thing I was looking at early on was the strip clubs. Cherri Bombs, Cafe Royale, LI Cafe, Billy Deans...all are in a cluster, and all fall within what I believe is a loop our sk frequently travels. These aren't your average peep show strip clubs...you can get "full service" there if you know how to go about it (from what I've heard). I'd bet my last dollar that our sk knows these establishments well..........

...........Coincidentally, Amber was the only victim who lived locally, and look at how close she lived to this cluster of strip clubs.............

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-150050.html

So here we've got a guy that:

- is photographed in Manorville between 2000-2003 on the same exact road where JD#6 remains were discovered, approximately 1500 yards from where her torso was found

- attended the annual Cedar Beach Duckboat Festival in 2000 (actually held at Gilgo Beach that year due to construction at Cedar Beach), where JD#6's remains were found AND where Amber Lynn Costello's remains were found with the rest of the GB4, again approximately 1500-2000 yards away from a location where this person can be positively placed.

- has a hobby (duck hunting) that uses burlap EXTENSIVELY for building duck blinds

- is photographed with his hunting companion who is also a duck hunting guide who recommends on their website that his customer bring along essentially what amounts to a large burlap tarp for their duck hunts (I've posted about this before, the Mossy Oak Advantage MAX-4-HD camo duck blind).

- lives moments from Amber Lynn's last known location

- lives moments from a known transsexual prostitution and strip club

In summary, what I'm thinking is that this is why Amber may have felt comfortable leaving the house. Usually Dave Schaller would watch her hop in a car, but this time she walks down the block. That's why this one was different. That's why Amber was the last victim, since he had too many loose ends. Choosing Amber could be the case where the serial killer has become more confident and therefore reckless, going so far as to kill in the same town where he lives. I need help researching this guy. I'd like to find out where he works.

This thread is about/dedicated to AMBER LYNN COSTELLO, a REAL human serial killer murder victim, so would you people PLEASE stop using this thread as a place to try show of your more or less stand up talents! :maddening:

Thank you!!!

Lighten up. We all understand the seriousness of the matter at hand.

Is he really clean though?

I dont know. I got a soft spot for people that get bit by the snake that are trying to get clean. And by soft spot I mean ...I hope they get clean. You can only chase the dragon so long before he turns around and chases you.

Three days later, someone named Morrie responded, "A friend of ours told me today that you won`t hear from these two girls any more."
-Source

We don't talk much about the plot to kill ALC on longislanderotic.com any more but I think we really should. Seriously folks, who is this guy named Morrie and how did he know that ALC would soon disappear less than two months before she actually did?

Coincidence?

Or, not?

"It was always something. Lots of screaming. Lots of yelling. Lots of drugs," he said. "Sometime last July a naked man was banging on my door at 10 at night. He came from [Costello's] house. He was screaming: 'Don't let them kill me! He's going to kill me!'"
-source

This always stood out in my mind as proof that ALC, DS & ALC's boyfriend were indeed running some sort of scam to shake down John's for money (just as it was described by the poster who said he was attacked in the home by guys with baseball bats).

Is it possible that the LISK targeted ALC because he became aware of her scam and that is why he also made sure he did not meet with her inside the house?

Inspector, shoot me an email with info if you need some help with research.

I always thought these girls were "working" girls for a group(pimp)/establishment before they tried to become "free".

Pak was working for a group(as a driver) earlier when Gilbert knew before but on that night, they were like a team ("free agent")

Also, with some research you will know that some people in Gilgo have had "underworld" mafia connections. Now they might still have connections and with police corruption, they can run free. What are the chances that these stripclubs mentioned above have some connections with mafia or with the people from Gilgo?

There are sites like usasexguide, naughtreviews and few others including longislanderotics where the johns review the stripclubs, streetwalkers, girls on backpage/craigslist, etc. Pimps/establishments also use these to advertise. So if anyone threatens that "they will take care of the girls giving trouble", it should be taken seriously, because they really mean it.

If the detectives working on this case are on the premise that a single serial-killer is involved, they should broaden their senses and investigate about pimps/establishments. It is the reason why Amber's roommate is suspicious.

READ THIS!!!

OK, I think I may have something here.

As many of you may know, I've narrowed down my search to two (2) members of the duck hunting club. One lives in Manorville, and the other I can positively place on Halsey Manor Rd. in Manorville in early 2000s since he appears in a picture that I found online.

Both of my POIs are absolutely familiar with Cedar Beach since they go there every year for their duckboat festival, and both will use burlap extensively as part of their duck hunting hobby for building duck blinds.

I've primarily focused on the POI that lives in Manorville, but today I was researching the other guy.

Turns out, he lives in West Babylon. I would have discovered this earlier but someone with the exact same name lives in a nearby town.

West Babylon is the same town where Amber disappeared from. This guy lives only about 15-20 blocks from where she was last seen on America Ave.

Furthermore, I found that there's a club called "Cherri Bombs" located nearby at 45 Kean Ave West Babylon.

Guess what Cherri Bombs has on Thursday nights?

Transsexual night.

See:

"I went to cherri bombs last week and got a dance with a sexy asian *advertiser censored* by the name of kimora. I got a 20 minute dance, whe began to talk. She was a little pricey but well worth it."

Also, check out this post from Mountain Kat:
09-29-2011, 06:41 AM
.......One thing I was looking at early on was the strip clubs. Cherri Bombs, Cafe Royale, LI Cafe, Billy Deans...all are in a cluster, and all fall within what I believe is a loop our sk frequently travels. These aren't your average peep show strip clubs...you can get "full service" there if you know how to go about it (from what I've heard). I'd bet my last dollar that our sk knows these establishments well..........

...........Coincidentally, Amber was the only victim who lived locally, and look at how close she lived to this cluster of strip clubs.............

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-150050.html

So here we've got a guy that:

- is photographed in Manorville between 2000-2003 on the same exact road where JD#6 remains were discovered, approximately 1500 yards from where her torso was found

- attended the annual Cedar Beach Duckboat Festival in 2000 (actually held at Gilgo Beach that year due to construction at Cedar Beach), where JD#6's remains were found AND where Amber Lynn Costello's remains were found with the rest of the GB4, again approximately 1500-2000 yards away from a location where this person can be positively placed.

- has a hobby (duck hunting) that uses burlap EXTENSIVELY for building duck blinds

- is photographed with his hunting companion who is also a duck hunting guide who recommends on their website that his customer bring along essentially what amounts to a large burlap tarp for their duck hunts (I've posted about this before, the Mossy Oak Advantage MAX-4-HD camo duck blind).

- lives moments from Amber Lynn's last known location

- lives moments from a known transsexual prostitution and strip club

In summary, what I'm thinking is that this is why Amber may have felt comfortable leaving the house. Usually Dave Schaller would watch her hop in a car, but this time she walks down the block. That's why this one was different. That's why Amber was the last victim, since he had too many loose ends. Choosing Amber could be the case where the serial killer has become more confident and therefore reckless, going so far as to kill in the same town where he lives. I need help researching this guy. I'd like to find out where he works.

FYI, I've submitted all of the info I have on this guy to the SCPD today via tipsubmit.com. I can't post all of the supporting documentation here due to TOS, but if anyone has any additional insights on this topic please let me know and I can update the tip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back