Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
While not discounting the significance of the dogs making a lot of noise in this case, it should be pointed out that we have a lot of wild dogs out here in Brookfield, and they can often be heard howling at night, which in turn sets off a lot of the domestic dogs...Just saying - it could have been the wild dogs that set off the pet dogs howling. Our two join in sometimes, from the verandah - a very eery sound.

Why would a local woman and mother of 3 children go out walking in semi-rural area, without lighting at night knowing there are wild dogs around the local area? Most unlikely in my opinion. However, there could be other possible means of her being in that area around that time i.e. taken there in a vehicle, but got out of vehicle? MOO.

Why would a local woman and mother of 3 children go out walking in semi-rural area, without lighting at night knowing there are wild dogs around the local area? Most unlikely in my opinion. However, there could be other possible means of her being in that area around that time i.e. taken there in a vehicle, but got out of vehicle? MOO.

I have done, but i'm less concerned about wild animals than wild humans. I only ever did it with my dog who was personal security trained.

And after she has been to the hairdresser and has a conference where her husband's mistress also will be.

I guess as far as visitation rights for GBC and the girls, part of it might come into what the girls want. I wonder if they want to visit him?

Not sure if anyone one interested.

I just googled the Holden website.

The captiva seems to come in a certain range of colours. From what I can see the colour of the BC car is " Nitrate ". The blue is called " Midnight Blue " and is quite dark in colour, you can test them out by building your own car..

Now could the silver be mistaken for blue in the dark. I'm not sure.

I feel confused at the moment as well about the Blue car!!!

All IMO
Maybe conduct a trial with a couple of friends. Take the same coloured Captiva out near the same area, under the same moonlit conditions as the night of the 19th April/morning of 20th April and test. Would need another car same height as Prado with parkers on following closely behind. Test. Suggestion only.

Alicat said it so much better than I could regarding parking at the bridge etc MOOO

Originally posted by Alicat
Car to car transfer? Didn't Tm allegedly have a dark coloured car? Just a thought.

Haven't been here much lately but popped in tonight and saw the screams near Rafting Ground Road being discussed so thought the link below would be of interest as it maps the location at 1.02 in the clip. I also made up a clearer image showing the points of interest including the location where two mounted police were seen entering the area approximately behind where the screams were heard - this search was around midday Sat 21st April. I will load photo if I work out how!

Missing mother - YouTube

Note at 00.59 onwards this tape has been edited, then jumps to 1.00 onwards. There is approx. 60 seconds edited from the tape. However, the 10 News reporter states: "...residents are coming forward with worrying information of screams heard along Rafting Ground road...around 10.00pm...". This means that several residents heard the screams and have reported same to QPolice. MOO.

Excellent map RUMOURSQUASHER. It clearly shows that the screams heard in the vicinity, not far from NBC's house! I encourage websleuthers to look at RUMOURSQUASHER'S map on p31. QPolice investigated NBC's house and shed not long after. MOO.

Maybe conduct a trial with a couple of friends. Take the same coloured Captiva out near the same area, under the same moonlit conditions as the night of the 19th April/morning of 20th April and test. Would need another car same height as Prado with parkers on following closely behind. Test. Suggestion only.

I did all that exactly one month later, same moon phase, same conditions and tested with an Amorok. My other car is 'ocean grey'. It would be back in the threads on approx 19 May.

Car to car transfer? Didn't Tm allegedly have a dark coloured car? Just a thought.

did we ever discover who owned the car he crashed into the bus station? someone just in general conversation the other day swore it belonged to TM. I thought that we discarded that idea a long way back?

Still, if it was hers and there was car to car transfer......it would explain the meeting at the kenmore village roundabout as she would likely come from St Lucia and meet up there? A loooong way back, I had a theory that Allison drove to TM's to confront her, and was killed there by TM! then TM called GBC to meet him and help her! wow, I had so many thoughts going around my head back then, as well no doubt all did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ60
I'm near Kholo Creek - it looks pitch black, can't see the moon! but it is cloudy tonight.

Me:
It is pitch black and quiet. No dogs barking. Possums serene. This is as close as it gets and my sea grey car looks blue in headlights. Just had a look.
Post #536, 21 May 2012

A black BMW I think someone mentioned??

ok, puts my acquaintances belief to rest then. I felt pretty sure it had been discussed that the car (of the bus station fiasco) was not TM's

As i have said way back in one of the threads my brother is in prison until july 27th. He has 6 children and as long as their mum makes an appointment for the visits and doesn't just turn up the kids are allowed in with her. I don't know about Queensland prisons though because i have never visited one. When she gets there my brother along with the other prisoners expecting visitors the same time are waiting in a room together.

ok, puts my acquaintances belief to rest then. I felt pretty sure it had been discussed that the car (of the bus station fiasco) was not TM's
i am confused because i thought so too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members