Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, this little doggie is here to confirm that yes, TM drives a Lexus, not a BMW.

And no, there's no way a church would bankroll BGC's defence, without a special meeting and a vote by members.

I think that was it.

How can we quote from a closed thread and bring it in here to continue? I wanted to comment on a couple of things.

Woof, if you click on the post number, right next to the alert button, this will bring up the URL (link) to the post. You can include the URL (link) in your post, then copy/paste from there.

As an additional reminder, please do not post about court proceedings, etc that are not public information. There is probably a reason the information is not public, and we need to respect this.

Especially with regard to the children and their welfare.

Thank you for understanding!
~Summer_Breeze

Hello fellow insomniacs. The internet has done wonders for insomnia. Instead of tossing and turning, I reframe the situation and say to myself "Oh goody, more time to play on the internet!

Morning Everyone..

For those that are interested there is an article on Allison in this weeks Woman's Day...
It is on page 38...
The title is Remembering Allison Baden-Clay. Don't let my friend's death be in vain...
It is a interview with a school friend...
It is more in relation to the Wear It Today For Allison on July 16 not info on the case...
And some beautiful memories of a wonderful friend and mother...
A lovely article I thought...

Mods.. Woman's Day is a weekly magazine published in Australia.. I dont have a link so hope this was ok to post..
All IMO

Morning Everyone..

For those that are interested there is an article on Allison in this weeks Woman's Day...
It is on page 38...
The title is Remembering Allison Baden-Clay. Don't let my friend's death be in vain...
It is a interview with a school friend...
It is more in relation to the Wear It Today For Allison on July 16 not info on the case...
And some beautiful memories of a wonderful friend and mother...
A lovely article I thought...

Mods.. Woman's Day is a weekly magazine published in Australia.. I dont have a link so hope this was ok to post..
All IMO

There's also an article in Who, July 16 edition - page 13, 'A Town Rallies'. About the cricket match and upcoming golf day on 5th August

Good morning all. Hey Ferris, only just got to see the image posted by you of Truter house and saw you had also identified the location back in thread 4 and again in thread 11. Thank you for posting that image and confirming the location. Agree with you, that most likely unrelated, could have come from teens walking down Rafting towards Moggill Rd heading for the bus stop. Not easy walking along that stretch but I have seen lots do it and wearing dark clothes making it dangerous.

Edited to say: maybe more likely teens having got off bus and walking home up Rafting given that it was Thursday late night shopping and older teens seem to like hanging out at the shops. Makes more sense than mid week party in my mind.

I'm behind here what is 'the wear it for Allison' day about? please :) it's ok found it - lovely idea but I always wear my new clothes :)

Good morning all. Hey Ferris, only just got to see the image posted by you of Truter house and saw you had also identified the location back in thread 4 and again in thread 11. Thank you for posting that image and confirming the location. Agree with you, that most likely unrelated, could have come from teens walking down Rafting towards Moggill Rd heading for the bus stop. Not easy walking along that stretch but I have seen lots do it and wearing dark clothes making it dangerous.

Edited to say: maybe more likely teens having got off bus and walking home up Rafting given that it was Thursday late night shopping and older teens seem to like hanging out at the shops. Makes more sense than mid week party in my mind.

Morning troops :)

That all makes a lot of sense, especially being a Thursday night, as you say - late night shopping etc.

But in that case, I'm even more puzzled as to why the police had the "Hot Zone" centred down on Rees Way and Creekside Park.... they must have published that for a reason, but I'm not aware of anything else that would have pointed them to that area....

Busy day in the surgical world today, so I'll be checking in from time to time, but replying when I'm able, and only if I have something worthwhile to contribute.

Morning troops :)

That all makes a lot of sense, especially being a Thursday night, as you say - late night shopping etc.

But in that case, I'm even more puzzled as to why the police had the "Hot Zone" centred down on Rees Way and Creekside Park.... they must have published that for a reason, but I'm not aware of anything else that would have pointed them to that area....

Busy day in the surgical world today, so I'll be checking in from time to time, but replying when I'm able, and only if I have something worthwhile to contribute.

I thought the 'Hot Zone' had to do with where GBC said she went walking and also where her phone was narrowed to - I so hope they did find her phone

I thought the 'Hot Zone' had to do with where GBC said she went walking and also where her phone was narrowed to - I so hope they did find her phone

No - they haven't found her phone as far as I know. Also, the phone signal before the battery died was always reported as triangulating somewhere in an area ranging from Pullenvale to Kenmore - an area way bigger than I thought was likely. My iPhone can locate me to within a couple of metres, even indoors with no satellite access.

Of course, they would have been locating the phone "from the other side", as it were - not using the phone's location abilities. Just triangulating the phone's signal. But even so, I have always been surprised that the area was so large.

Later, well after Allison was found, I seem to recall that they said a much narrowed down search area for her phone was within a 150m radius of their house. Which was also a puzzle (maybe they used GBC's "Find My iPhone" app to locate it??). And as I said - I'm pretty sure they still have not found it. I'm sure that if they did, it would give up a LOT of secrets......

I wouldn't be surprised if the police have found the phone, and just haven't told the public. The police certainly stopped asking for people to keep an eye out for it, and mentions of the ongoing phone search stopped.

If it was within 150m of the house I'm sure they would have found it, and if it was hidden around there, another thing which doesn't look so good for GBC.

I wouldn't be surprised if the police have found the phone, and just haven't told the public. The police certainly stopped asking for people to keep an eye out for it, and mentions of the ongoing phone search stopped.

If it was within 150m of the house I'm sure they would have found it, and if it was hidden around there, another thing which doesn't look so good for GBC.

This was one of the last reports about the phone...

May 01, 2012

•Police are hopeful of finding her mobile phone after narrowing the location of the key missing item to an area spanning 150m

....& this following gives hope that police did find it....

As the Kholo Creek crews worked, fresh search teams were sent to scour the gardens of the Baden-Clays' two nearest neighbours looking for Allison's mobile phone.

It is understood search crews were told the iPhone would be found in an area believed to be near the two neighbours and the Baden-Clay property itself.

http://www.news.com.au/national/hop...d-at-kholo-creek/story-e6frfkvr-1226343535002

I agree LM - even if the QPS don't have her phone, which I think they are keeping this secret close to their chest. I would think the details from iCloud are pretty telling and her texts and emails would be accessbile from the server. I doubt they would have delayed putting that into motion from the moment she was reported missing.

I reckon they are being just as dilligent with immediate family phones as well. That is why things are taking a bit longer.

Not surprised that TM drives a Lexus, GBC probably did the wheeling and dealing with the same salesperson after he lost his. GBC had to get his fix of the Lexus how very very predictable. BTW Woof how did you get to confirm this tad of interesting info-does this mean she is back out of hiding?

I agree LM - even if the QPS don't have her phone, which I think they are keeping this secret close to their chest. I would think the details from iCloud are pretty telling and her texts and emails would be accessbile from the server. I doubt they would have delayed putting that into motion from the moment she was reported missing.

I reckon they are being just as dilligent with immediate family phones as well. That is why things are taking a bit longer.

Not surprised that TM drives a Lexus, GBC probably did the wheeling and dealing with the same salesperson after he lost his. GBC had to get his fix of the Lexus how very very predictable. BTW Woof how did you get to confirm this tad of interesting info-does this mean she is back out of hiding?
i thought GBC had a lexus and sold it . i thought someone said that TM now has that car

Squizzey - wow so you think that TM bought GBC's Lexus off him?

That is EVEN more suspect - poor Allison!!!!

Squizzey - wow so you think that TM bought GBC's Lexus off him?

That is EVEN more suspect - poor Allison!!!!
i am sure that was stated very clearly ages ago

i thought GBC had a lexus and sold it . i thought someone said that TM now has that car

squizzey I joked once that maybe TM bought his lexus, when I heard she had one, but it was just that, a joke.

Of course it's possible, but I don't even know if he ever actually owned his lexus, or if it was a lease car.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member