Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree LM - even if the QPS don't have her phone, which I think they are keeping this secret close to their chest. I would think the details from iCloud are pretty telling and her texts and emails would be accessbile from the server. I doubt they would have delayed putting that into motion from the moment she was reported missing.

I reckon they are being just as dilligent with immediate family phones as well. That is why things are taking a bit longer.

Not surprised that TM drives a Lexus, GBC probably did the wheeling and dealing with the same salesperson after he lost his. GBC had to get his fix of the Lexus how very very predictable. BTW Woof how did you get to confirm this tad of interesting info-does this mean she is back out of hiding?

What info are you referring to Liadan, in your last question to Woof? I think I have missed a few pages somewhere, sorry.

im wondering if police found allisons phone and that is some of the forensic info they are waiting for, they could have sent her phone away if it was damaged, for testing etc?

squizzey I joked once that maybe TM bought his lexus, when I heard she had one, but it was just that, a joke.

Of course it's possible, but I don't even know if he ever actually owned his lexus, or if it was a lease car.

MOO
thanks LM but i thought someone with authority said that and i am sure he had the lexus before the captiva. my grandchildren were at school with the girls and their parents told me that the prado was ABC's and she nearly always drove it.

Oh ok squizzey thanks, and yes I think he definitely had a lexus before the latter lease car.

Oh ok squizzey thanks, and yes I think he definitely had a lexus before the latter lease car.
still wondereing whose car he pranged at Indro. did posters see that it was auctioned and brought some silly small amount something like 3 grand i think antway not much

im wondering if police found allisons phone and that is some of the forensic info they are waiting for, they could have sent her phone away if it was damaged, for testing etc?

good point lets hope so :)

Anyway, this little doggie is here to confirm that yes, TM drives a Lexus, not a BMW.

And no, there's no way a church would bankroll BGC's defence, without a special meeting and a vote by members.

I think that was it.

LM What info are you referring to Liadan, in your last question to Woof? I think I have missed a few pages somewhere, sorry.

I don't think you did miss any pages LM but I just thought from that quote above that Woof may have seen TM out and about in Brizzy again.

Thought I had better clear this up real quick. TM did NOT buy GBC Lexus, she had hers ages ago and possibly before he did. Also IMO she was not in a position to be lending him money either.

DrWatson, re hot zone. I though it was something to do with phone triangulation but it is weird that the house is not actually in the hot zone. I know police were checking road side drains around the creek crossing there (was pictured in a CM report). Maybe they had other info that decided the zones. I believe they had a specific radius to search as regulation but still does not explain hot zone location.

LM What info are you referring to Liadan, in your last question to Woof? I think I have missed a few pages somewhere, sorry.

I don't think you did miss any pages LM but I just thought from that quote above that Woof may have seen TM out and about in Brizzy again.

Maybe once they locked GBC up and denied bail she would have felt as though she could come back, she would need to be working somewhere

Thought I had better clear this up real quick. TM did NOT buy GBC Lexus, she had hers ages ago and possibly before he did. Also IMO she was not in a position to be lending him money either.

DrWatson, re hot zone. I though it was something to do with phone triangulation but it is weird that the house is not actually in the hot zone. I know police were checking road side drains around the creek crossing there (was pictured in a CM report). Maybe they had other info that decided the zones. I believe they had a specific radius to search as regulation but still does not explain hot zone location.
thanks for that it definately was mentioned yonks ago so that is clear now. but re tm lending him money didnt that come out in the finances that cops gave the court or was it just "busines acquantances " i was always under the imprssion { rightly or wrongly } that she lent him 190 or 200 grand and wondered where she would get that from, even though lightning jack said$290,000 is not a lot of money these days ????????

Maybe once they locked GBC up and denied bail she would have felt as though she could come back, she would need to be working somewhere
particularly if she was only GBC mistress and had nothing to do either before or after the fact then she probably deserves a fair go. not that i condone for one minute the affair

particularly if she was only GBC mistress and had nothing to do either before or after the fact then she probably deserves a fair go. not that i condone for one minute the affair

me neither - but she does have a family to support

thanks for that it definately was mentioned yonks ago so that is clear now. but re tm lending him money didnt that come out in the finances that cops gave the court or was it just "busines acquantances " i was always under the imprssion { rightly or wrongly } that she lent him 190 or 200 grand and wondered where she would get that from, even though lightning jack said$290,000 is not a lot of money these days ????????

Hi Squizzey, I only know what was in court docs from reports in MSM. There was $90k and $200k mentioned but neither was to TM - the names quoted were ex-business partners and IMO should be free of any suspicion of involvement. The 'gentleman's agreements' which from memory was stated as $275k have not been publicly itemised to my knowledge. From what I have heard on local grapevine those agreements were with three male friends who were asked to invest in the business. This is therefore heresay and as I have no idea who these individuals could be and do not like to speculate will leave it at that. Cheers.

Hi Squizzey, I only know what was in court docs from reports in MSM. There was $90k and $200k mentioned but neither was to TM - the names quoted were ex-business partners and IMO should be free of any suspicion of involvement. The 'gentleman's agreements' which from memory was stated as $275k have not been publicly itemised to my knowledge. From what I have heard on local grapevine those agreements were with three male friends who were asked to invest in the business. This is therefore heresay and as I have no idea who these individuals could be and do not like to speculate will leave it at that. Cheers.
thanks for that spose we will find out one day. hey the good doc must be doing a heart transplant he's been off so long ha ha

Just a quick contribution: Throughout the threads it has been alleged that the two cars (the smaller 4wd followed by the white larger 4wd) were spotted by different witnesses in 3 separate locations that night - along the Kholo Creek over a four hour period. Together with the triangulation of the phone - may have determined the search zone? My opinion only.

anyone have a link to or a copy of the waltons money begging email?

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member