Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

This is my first post but I have been following all the discussion for quite a while and feel I know you well. I am a local (Brookfield) and feel very strongly about the case.

There seems to be a conflict between intent and action in Gerard wanting Allison to be found for insurance purposes, but supposedly hiding her in bushland where she wouldn’t be found (but luckily was due to the heavy rain).

My suggestion based on the personalities
1. Gerard intentionally does the deed as semi-planned, then realises it is harder to move Allison/work out what to do than he thought, rings NBC "Dad, dad, help we had an argument and I accidentally killed her!"
3. NBC rushes to help, takes over, and suggests the bushland where he thinks she won't be found
4. GBC goes along with this as he doesn’t want to tell NBC it was intentional even though he now realises she may not be found in a hurry and he may not cash in on insurance in a hurry.
2. When Allison is found due to rain he is semi-relieved as now he can ring insurance company and claim without telling his Father it was intentional.

Apparently psychopaths (it has been suggested on this forum that certain people resemble this mental state) are great at a big grandiose plan but forget about the small details or follow on plans (sounds like my boss actually).

It’s great to feel I am offiicial, I was looking around at the Cricket Day wondering which of you were from WS.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post but I have been following all the discussion for quite a while and feel I know you well. I am a local (Brookfield) and feel very strongly about the case.

There seems to be a conflict between intent and action in Gerard wanting Allison to be found for insurance purposes, but supposedly hiding her in bushland where she wouldn’t be found (but luckily was due to the heavy rain).

1. Gerard intentionally does the deed as semi-planned, then realises it is harder to move Allison/work out what to do than he thought, rings NBC "Dad, dad, help we had an argument and I accidentally killed her!"
3. NBC rushes to help, takes over, and suggests the bushland where he thinks she won't be found
4. GBC goes along with this as he doesn’t want to tell NBC it was intentional even though he now realises she may not be found in a hurry and he may not cash in on insurance in a hurry.
2. When Allison is found due to rain he is semi-relieved as now he can ring insurance company and claim without telling his Father it was intentional.

Apparently psychopaths (it has been suggested on this forum that certain people resemble this mental state) are great at a big grandiose plan but forget about the small details or follow on plans (sounds like my boss actually).

It’s great to feel I am offiicial, I was looking around at the Cricket Day wondering which of you were from WS.

Welcome McCoy!

your hypothesis sounds plausible to me, though others do as well :dunno:

Just wondering, do you know any of the POI's personally, since you say you are a local?

Understand if you don't want to say.

JMO MOO

Have been at Happy Hour at Showground at same time as ABC and GBC (and observed behaviour) but never officially met them

Have been at Happy Hour at Showground at same time as ABC and GBC (and observed behaviour) but never officially met them
what do you mean behavior. they say he is a half smart up himself SOB. any comments

Tried to be charming and charasmatic but IMO sleazy and shallow

anyone have a link to or a copy of the waltons money begging email?

thanks in advance

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8067495&postcount=968"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24[/ame]

Welcome McCoy. The happy hour at the showground has been mentioned in the Courier Mail and GBC was apparently known at Burger Man. :floorlaugh: Did he really cook burgers? :what: What was Allison's demeanor at these happy hour get-together's? Did she seem happy?

I wouldn't be surprised if the police have found the phone, and just haven't told the public. The police certainly stopped asking for people to keep an eye out for it, and mentions of the ongoing phone search stopped.

If it was within 150m of the house I'm sure they would have found it, and if it was hidden around there, another thing which doesn't look so good for GBC.

Interestingly, there is a bush area opposite the church in Boscombe Rd that has been poisoned by council or sub-contractors in recent weeks. Workers have gradually started clearing the dead lantana (there's LOADS of it). HAve been wondering if police are hopeful of the iphone being found in there? It's not far from the house. But it's quite a long process to clear it all seeing it is a very dense bush area.

I deleted my post with pics of that email...made me feel sick looking at it so it's gone to the bin where it belongs...lol.

OT

Fergie, I am so pleased you came back to posting. Not sure if I already said how disappointed I was with what happened to your daughter. I was really upset for you about that!

Thanks for coming back and answering re the driveway, I look forward to your future input as a local. ***Hugs***

Hi everyone,

Hi MCoy, welcome........ I think along the same lines as you do.

Welcome McCoy. The happy hour at the showground has been mentioned in the Courier Mail and GBC was apparently known at Burger Man. :floorlaugh: Did he really cook burgers? :what: What was Allison's demeanor at these happy hour get-together's? Did she seem happy?
I only noticed Allison as one of the Mums chatting, she always seemed friendly and pleasant, as none of this had happened then I wasn't really observing them closely, but yes he did cook on the BBQ sometimes and his manner annoyed me.

Anyway, this little doggie is here to confirm that yes, TM drives a Lexus, not a BMW.

And no, there's no way a church would bankroll BGC's defence, without a special meeting and a vote by members.

I think that was it.

Woof, I have wondered more than once what the hierarchy of the Churches of Christ (with which I am not at all familiar BTW) feel about the Cranna's donation to GBC's possible bail and or defence.

Suspect they (like any church in such a situation) would not be at all happy about their organisation appearing to be giving tacit approval to such a donation.

There again, they cannot control the individual choices of members, and nor should they be able to.

Sorry, think I'm going in circles here folks!!

:shush:

At least I'm not talking to BP's picture about it!

JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member