Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered about that also. So maybe he was the one (and not Bunny) leaving the comment addressed earlier, about his own impotency.

Isn't it odd that this guy references Beavis & Butthead? And then there is this statement: "I have a basically smooth body". I recall seeing Luka use this wording. Most people say, "I basically have a smooth body". IDK which is grammatically correct, but it's a use of language that I noticed in Luka's comments (I will see if I can dredge up an example) and it's the first thing I noticed here. Any chance Luka would write his own bad review about himself? I mean, he has written some pretty nasty things about himself. Just a thought...

Isn't it odd that this guy references Beavis & Butthead? And then there is this statement: "I have a basically smooth body". I recall seeing Luka use this wording. Most people say, "I basically have a smooth body". IDK which is grammatically correct, but it's a use of language that I noticed in Luka's comments (I will see if I can dredge up an example) and it's the first thing I noticed here. Any chance Luka would write his own bad review about himself? I mean, he has written some pretty nasty things about himself. Just a thought...

Well, anything is possible....especially in the case of LM. The review is so scathing of LM sexually and physically that I find it hard to imagine that LM would write it himself. His whole online footprint was about good looks and sexual desirability. Why would he intentionally slam himself so brutally in a posted review of his looks and "skills"? I think its too incongruent with his overall efforts. Additionally, I can't think of anything he would gain from such a negative post, and let's face it...it was all about manipulation and ulterior motives with his postings and sock puppets.

Well, anything is possible....especially in the case of LM. The review is so scathing of LM sexually and physically that I find it hard to imagine that LM would write it himself. His whole online footprint was about good looks and sexual desirability. Why would he intentionally slam himself so brutally in a posted review of his looks and "skills"? I think its too incongruent with his overall efforts. Additionally, I can't think of anything he would gain from such a negative post, and let's face it...it was all about manipulation and ulterior motives with his postings and sock puppets.
Perhaps he wanted folks to p/u on the fact that he was in a particular hotel at a particular time? Or perhaps he wanted people to think that he hated what he was doing? Perhaps he was experiencing a period of self-loathing and hatred?

There are a lot of unusual details in this that you just wouldn't normally see in a review. What's the significance of the small town comment? Why list what he watched on TV? Is the Beavis & Butthead reference coincidental? Why direct people to his other names and ads? He also misspells ad as add, which I have seen Luka do.

Read it in your best Luka voice. It really does fit.

Have you guys already entertained the idea that he may have had multiple personalities? I have read some of his posts/comments and while they sound grammatically similar to him, the content of some posts make so little sense in terms of purpose and intent that they sound like an entirely different person is writing them. I know nothing about MPD so this is just me throwing ideas out there and hoping something sticks. Hell, I know that would explain a lot to me!

The things his aunt said about Luka could support the idea that he might have dissociative identity disorder or some other dissociative mental condition (pathological lying is one possibility). She mentioned that he would make up stories and then come to believe them. But what if Luka is more devious than that? What if he wants people to think he believes stories so he can continue to manipulate them? What if his sock puppet accounts that say bad things about him are part of a long-term plan to create the appearance of multiple personalities to absolve him of blame come his appointment in court? ...or even an attempt to kick up as much of a cloud of chaos and confusion as possible so that it would be impossible to discern his true motivations.

Another way to approach the problem is to figure that if he has 8 nice personalities and one really dangerous evil one, we still have to prosecute and lock him up because of the one bad personality. And we still have to wonder what is wrong with him deep inside that would allow for any of his personalities to manifest that way. Something seems to be wrong morally in his very foundation, if that makes sense when discussing someone this ...fragmented. One of my exes had a mother with MPD and this woman was selfish and untrustworthy no matter which personality she was acting out at the time. There were certain steady characteristics and I think the main one was selfishness.

Have you guys already entertained the idea that he may have had multiple personalities? I have read some of his posts/comments and while they sound grammatically similar to him, the content of some posts make so little sense in terms of purpose and intent that they sound like an entirely different person is writing them. I know nothing about MPD so this is just me throwing ideas out there and hoping something sticks. Hell, I know that would explain a lot to me!

He still managed to pay rent, bought a flight to Paris, stayed in hotels and bought a ticket from Paris to Berlin... Don't know how much wellfair is in Canada, how much money he made in being a rent boy and even if he was "working" the last part of his free life? But the rent was 490 dollar, the Paris-Berlin ticket is around 150-170 euro's ( found that out ) and the plane ticket i'm not sure of if it was a last minute or a pre-bought one. If it was a last minute then it would be cheap(er). The hotels were 40 euro per night, i believe. He could had saved some money, but still, he need to have some expenses before all this happened , food, phone bills, etc

I am starting to think that perhaps, like his cousin Louis,
he was dealing drugs for money.

I am starting to think that perhaps, like his cousin Louis,
he was dealing drugs for money.

I've made a quick calculation of his expenses the last month ( prices are converted into Canadian Dollars):

490 - rent ( for may )
199,54 - busticket Paris -Berlin
149,65 - 3 nights in a Paris Hotel
600 - Plane Ticket ( someone found a price in may incl. taxes )
======
1439,16 CND

I haven't included the 4 parcel shipping prices. But I tried to figure that out, and 1 parcel from Montreal to Ottawa: weight 1 kg, 50 x 50 x 50 cm, regular shipping cost 34,36 dollars. From Montreal to Vancouver ( same weight and size ) it costs $43.77

2 x 34,36 = 68,72
2 x 43,77 = 87,54
============
156,26 CND

This calculation can be off ofcourse. We don't really know how much he have paid for the plane ticket and the postal thingie. I've just use his zipcode ( decarie 5720 ) and just a random zipcode in Ottawa and Vancouver.
But roughly you get 1600 CND, just by the these costs. and not other expenses like phone bills, food, cigarettes and other stuff.

What is going on with B&B popping up everywhere? We know now that it is not actually LM as he is in jail and this B&B guy is still posting twitter updates. Is there a connection or is B&B just another crazy fan of LM's ?

I've made a quick calculation of his expenses the last month ( prices are converted into Canadian Dollars):

490 - rent ( for may )
======
1439,16 CND

I haven't included the 4 parcel shipping prices. But I tried to figure that out, and 1 parcel from Montreal to Ottawa: weight 1 kg, 50 x 50 x 50 cm, regular shipping cost 34,36 dollars. From Montreal to Vancouver ( same weight and size ) it costs $43.77

2 x 34,36 = 68,72
2 x 43,77 = 87,54
============
156,26 CND

This calculation can be off ofcourse. We don't really know how much he have paid for the plane ticket and the postal thingie. I've just use his zipcode ( decarie 5720 ) and just a random zipcode in Ottawa and Vancouver.
But roughly you get 1600 CND, just by the these costs. and not other expenses like phone bills, food, cigarettes and other stuff.

Thanks for the 'calibration' on expenses...the question is did he use a credit card with no intention of ever having to pay the tickets off? write a check that bounced? use someone else's account? and did he ever actually pay rent? Have to assume some of this is known by LE....

Thanks for the 'calibration' on expenses...the question is did he use a credit card with no intention of ever having to pay the tickets off? write a check that bounced? use someone else's account? and did he ever actually pay rent? Have to assume some of this is known by LE....

His landlord said he always paid his rent on time. His appartment was paid for the whole month of may, up to the 1st of june. But i can't recall if it was cash or a check. But if he paid with an uncovered check, then we would have known by now. Could also a be forged check....

I think they found a copy of JL's creditcard online with all his info. Someone posted that before here on WS. Maby he stool it from JL, used it to buy the ticket, and the put it online hoping other people would use it... so LE got confused about his location..

Perhaps he wanted folks to p/u on the fact that he was in a particular hotel at a particular time? Or perhaps he wanted people to think that he hated what he was doing? Perhaps he was experiencing a period of self-loathing and hatred?

There are a lot of unusual details in this that you just wouldn't normally see in a review. What's the significance of the small town comment? Why list what he watched on TV? Is the Beavis & Butthead reference coincidental? Why direct people to his other names and ads? He also misspells ad as add, which I have seen Luka do.

Read it in your best Luka voice. It really does fit.

I tried this. :) But I'm pretty sure it's not LRM. The person is a much different (and better) writer, in almost all senses. Shorter, punchier sentences. Better spelling. There's a kind of structure to the writing not apparent in most of LRM's online ramblings.

Also there are NO randomly CAPITALIZED letters in the REVIEW which often pepper LRM's online posts.

And when LRM goes negative... I mean, he goes negative. This review is negative... but it's quite reserved in some of its criticisms. When LRM goes negative, it's venomous and personal-- see the RipReports / Scam Info posts. He basically calls you the scum of the earth.

The tone is much different from the vast majority of LRM's writing. It's an earnest tone.

LRM is never earnest, because earnestness requires a conscientiousness, modesty, and self-awareness he's not capable of. LRM's version of modesty is something like "I am not egotistical, I'm just trying to understand why everyone thinks I'm so hot". He doesn't "get" why that is a funny and ironic statement.

This review, by contrast, just sounds like an unsatisfied customer.

Pretty much agree with this.

Also, the "place" in the ad is "Thunder Bay".

Thunder Bay is not LRM style. It's a far, far, cry from the more glamorous places LRM is always trying to associate himself with-- Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York, London, Moscow.

He's trying to be a international model. He would *never* willingly select "Thunder Bay", a cold, former logging town in northern Ontario. :)

490 - rent ( for may )
======
1439,16 CND

2 x 34,36 = 68,72
2 x 43,77 = 87,54
============
156,26 CND

LRM flew Air Transat from Montreal to London.

We don't know how early he bought the flight; but it's likely he purchased the one way ticket not long after he started uploading the videos on YouTube and doing online posts (in early May) to create a "buzz" for the kill video.

Right now, a one way flight from Montreal to London on Air Transat, leaving on July 26th (same day) is $470 CAD. But Air Transat sometimes gets cheaper as you get closer to your planned travel date, as they sell off seats. So he might have booked it later, and it could have been even less expensive.

FYI, a Montreal to London flight booked today for August 26th, is approx $920 CAD. So, as you can see, it's hard to predict prices.

What we can be sure of, is that Air Transat is a discount / charter passenger airline. It offers probably the cheapest trans-atlantic flights for Canadian destinations or port of departure. So, LRM was being frugal. If he had money to spare, he probably would have flown with a more comfortable airline.

LRM flew Air Transat from Montreal to London.

We don't know how early he bought the flight; but it's likely he purchased the one way ticket not long after he started uploading the videos on YouTube and doing online posts (in early May) to create a "buzz" for the kill video.

Right now, a one way flight from Montreal to London on Air Transat, leaving on July 26th (same day) is $470 CAD. But Air Transat sometimes gets cheaper as you get closer to your planned travel date, as they sell off seats. So he might have booked it later, and it could have been even less expensive.

FYI, a Montreal to London flight booked today for August 26th, is approx $920 CAD. So, as you can see, it's hard to predict prices.

What we can be sure of, is that Air Transat is a discount / charter passenger airline. It offers probably the cheapest trans-atlantic flights for Canadian destinations or port of departure. So, LRM was being frugal. If he had money to spare, he probably would have flown with a more comfortable airline.

May i ask how you came up with London? In my believe his last flight was to Paris. The whole calculation thingie was about the costs he could have made in the month of May.
From what i've had read, is that he puchased a return ticket, hence why LE thought he could be back in Canada. Another user searched up the prices Montreal-Paris flight and found out that it could be 600 bucks. In that same thread ( his belongins ) i posted this:

He could have purchased that ticket online. Like a last minute round trip or something. There are tons of those websides, where you can buy " the last seat on the plane" for like a fart and 3 marbles ( sorry i'm translating literally from my own tongue here ). Even in airports you can do that. I don't know how the selling goes in an airplane, but he was on the last row wasn't he? If they sell the tickets starting from the first or second row ( first buyer = row 1 ), then it could be possible that his flight was a "last minute one".
Can anyone comfirm?

Noone has answered that question yet :( Also those 2 who sat next to him stated that he was the last one boarding the plane. ( don't know if that could be consistent with also getting the last plane ticket ).
Do you happen to know if Air Transat have daily flights to Paris or just like 4 times a week?

May i ask how you came up with London? In my believe his last flight was to Paris. The whole calculation thingie was about the costs he could have made in the month of May.
From what i've had read, is that he puchased a return ticket, hence why LE thought he could be back in Canada. Another user searched up the prices Montreal-Paris flight and found out that it could be 600 bucks. In that same thread ( his belongins ) i posted this:

He could have purchased that ticket online. Like a last minute round trip or something. There are tons of those websides, where you can buy " the last seat on the plane" for like a fart and 3 marbles ( sorry i'm translating literally from my own tongue here ). Even in airports you can do that. I don't know how the selling goes in an airplane, but he was on the last row wasn't he? If they sell the tickets starting from the first or second row ( first buyer = row 1 ), then it could be possible that his flight was a "last minute one".
Can anyone comfirm?

Noone has answered that question yet :( Also those 2 who sat next to him stated that he was the last one boarding the plane. ( don't know if that could be consistent with also getting the last plane ticket ).
Do you happen to know if Air Transat have daily flights to Paris or just like 4 times a week?

Crap. You're right. It's Paris. But where are you getting the return flight detail? I haven't seen that anywhere. I know the police thought he might be back in Canada, but wouldn't they have known the return flight date, if he had such a ticket?

Also, on seating, no it's not like that anymore. The people that "check in", as in either online check in or at the air port, get to choose their seat from whatever is still available. And they will choose wherever they prefer; some prefer the back. Others the front.

Air Transat is the same. If LRM checked in late, he would have had to take whatever seat was left (front or back). Most likely somewhere in the middle to back of the plane.

Air Transat has daily flights from Montreal to Paris. Return is usually $1000-1500CAD, one way $400-800 CAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong