Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment about having a party and buying boxes of wine is so disturbing. Getting wasted as a celebration for her baby's safe return solidifies my belief of her alcoholism. Was she serious or was his a facetious comment?

It's pretty safe to assume she is an alcoholic, as a family member posted pictures online of a party they had at their home, with like 4 kinds of alcohol, as well of a pic of JI at a bar, on the 7 mo. anniversary of her disappearance.
:moo:

It's pretty safe to assume she is an alcoholic, as a family member posted pictures online of a party they had at their home, with like 4 kinds of alcohol, as well of a pic of JI at a bar, on the 7 mo. anniversary of her disappearance.

How does having a party with four different kinds of alcohol available automatically make one an alcoholic? I have no idea if she is one or not, but when people have parties it is pretty common to have different types of alcohol for different types of tastes of the guests. When I was a kid my parents had a FULL bar in our family room with probably over 100 different types of alcohol. I can assure you, neither of my parents were alcoholics - far from it. I actually have 2 different types of alcohol in my home right now and my husband and I do not even drink.

How does having a party with four different kinds of alcohol available automatically make one an alcoholic? I have no idea if she is one or not, but when people have parties it is pretty common to have different types of alcohol for different types of tastes of the guests. When I was a kid my parents had a FULL bar in our family room with probably over 100 different types of alcohol. I can assure you, neither of my parents were alcoholics - far from it. I actually have 2 different types of alcohol in my home right now and my husband and I do not even drink.

Good point.
I guess I should have said that I believe she is totally heartless and unconcerned about her child's whereabouts, considering the night she "went missing" was ANOTHER "party night". Strikes me as mighty strange to be throwing drinking parties considering she claimed on TV to have gotten so drunk that night that she doesn't remember the last time she saw her baby. Personally, that would kind of put me off partying, but that's just me. The joking to Mr Rugen about throwing yet another party just makes me ILL. But that's just MOO.

Good point.
I guess I should have said that I believe she is totally heartless and unconcerned about her child's whereabouts, considering the night she "went missing" was ANOTHER "party night". Strikes me as mighty strange to be throwing drinking parties considering she claimed on TV to have gotten so drunk that night that she doesn't remember the last time she saw her baby. Personally, that would kind of put me off partying, but that's just me. The joking to Mr Rugen about throwing yet another party just makes me ILL. But that's just MOO.

I actually forget to mention in my post that you quoted that I also find it very strange that anyone could have any type of party (except maybe a kid's birthday party) 7 months after their child goes missing. I didn't see the pictures you referred to, but how do we know it was that particular time? I just cannot imagine it myself, honestly.

Rather than posting a photo on Facebook of you driving by their house, it would have been much more constructive to have posted an invitation for you to visit and generate more publicity to help find their baby.

I found myself thinking about your blog ever since I read it this morning. It appears they have enough time to enjoy playing "gotcha" more than seriously searching for what happened to Baby Lisa.

It irks me.

meri-- it was the 7 mo anniversary that those pics were taken... they were all out at a baseball game/bar. it was all over fb at the time.

They are spending time on Facebook and other sites (probably here at WS even) because they are guilty, and what does a guilty person do? They are simply keeping an eye on how much people know and who knows it.

I have to ask myself this - if my baby was missing, would I even THINK to take the time to post a photo of a vehicle on Facebook? What an odd and childish thing to do! These people are just grasping at straws trying to do anything that pops up to do. They have no rhyme or reason.

So what if you wanted to drive past their house every day? They don't own the street after all. They both really sicken me!

They are spending time on Facebook and other sites (probably here at WS even) because they are guilty, and what does a guilty person do? They are simply keeping an eye on how much people know and who knows it.

I have to ask myself this - if my baby was missing, would I even THINK to take the time to post a photo of a vehicle on Facebook? What an odd and childish thing to do! These people are just grasping at straws trying to do anything that pops up to do. They have no rhyme or reason.

So what if you wanted to drive past their house every day? They don't own the street after all. They both really sicken me!

BBM. ITA. It's childish, petty, vindictive. Skewed priorities much? Not a productive use of your time when someone could be brutalizing your child day in and day out. Still cannot ever make the benevolent abductor theory work in my head. In some ways, this unsophisticated and childish intimidation campaign is good though, little bits of their true colors keep seeping out. Keep up the bizarrely defensive behavior long enough and you will slip up on that front too. :moo::moo:

bbm. Ita. It's childish, petty, vindictive. Skewed priorities much? Not a productive use of your time when someone could be brutalizing your child day in and day out. Still cannot ever make the benevolent abductor theory work in my head. In some ways, this unsophisticated and childish intimidation campaign is good though, little bits of their true colors keep seeping out. Keep up the bizarrely defensive behavior long enough and you will slip up on that front too. :moo::moo:

exactly!!!

Looks like the Irwin and Bradley people must have installed video security cameras.

methinks they did the install to attempt to perpetuate the idea they are the victims of a horrendous crime (a daughter kidnapped!!!) who now have a real need to protect their family/property, but most likely it was done to try to ID "Lookey Lous" and the sort...

:rocker: Excellent blog !

:tyou: Thank You very much for this update !

:tyou: And Thank You for posting that photo of Deb with the tattoo on your blog !

There were a lot of people who did NOT believe that Deb had gotten that tat ... "supposedly" for Lisa :waitasec:

Now, this is the FIRST photo that I have seen of Deb that CONFIRMS she got a tattoo : the "rememberance ribbon" for Baby Lisa ... I remember when it was first reported that Deb got this tat : it was reported by Valhall [who is a Member here at WS] at her site, THM ...

:waitasec: Deb's tat : reminds me of Ronald Cummings and Casey Anthony ... and y'all know the "rest of the story" regarding RC and CA ...

I see that in your blog that you ask about how much time Lisa's family is spending on Facebook vs looking for Lisa.

Is it possible that they spend very little time on Facebook and someone else brought it to their attention that you had posted a photo of their car online?

What I find interesting is you posting the photo of their car to learn more about it. After learning it's 10 years old it became a moot point to you. My question is, why didn't you research how old the car is before posting the photo?

They may have installed security cameras to track the drive bys of the house because they feel threatened. I am not singling out Mr Rugen, fwiw. Any chance they may be pursuing some kind of stalking claim against someone?

They may have installed security cameras to track the drive bys of the house because they feel threatened. I am not singling out Mr Rugen, fwiw. Any chance they may be pursuing some kind of stalking claim against someone?

I guess that anything is possible, but my take on this is that it is just another attempt to make themselves appear to be victims, which I do not believe that they are.

I see that in your blog that you ask about how much time Lisa's family is spending on Facebook vs looking for Lisa.

Is it possible that they spend very little time on Facebook and someone else brought it to their attention that you had posted a photo of their car online?

What I find interesting is you posting the photo of their car to learn more about it. After learning it's 10 years old it became a moot point to you. My question is, why didn't you research how old the car is before posting the photo?

WS is one of the very few places online still open, actively discussing this case. The Facebook pages have pretty much all been "shut down". :waitasec:
:seeya:

WS is one of the very few places online still open, actively discussing this case. The Facebook pages have pretty much all been "shut down". :waitasec:
:seeya:

My questions are directed to Ron but thanks for letting me know that "the Facebook pages" have been shut down.

One hinky thing she said to me that day that I’ll never forget was that when all of this was over and Lisa would be home, they would throw a big party and buy a bunch of boxes of wine.
:what:

Wait, what? Do they want her to go missing again?

Any news on that Walrond Addy? I still don't buy a barely 20 yr old single guy wanting a large house and live in it by himself. The upkeep and utilities would be huge. I feel something it strange. He used Jeremy's addy up till Lisa vanishing. What's with that? Is he still residing on Walrond?

Well, you were right about TN and Rita Lane, and I think you're onto something with Walrond, but I don't understand what you think the purpose could be on this one. Please share your thoughts, suspisions. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288