Sidebar Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yes I have. I guess I was just thinking about how hard it is to make it in publishing and to have stayed in business 10 years as an unknown publisher was an accomplishment - and they will never undo this damage! One bad decision can ruin you. But maybe it was scandal or go under!

LMAO I wonder if JB read the "How to Control.." book for tips to deal with his felon. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

............... :silly: ..............

tell us what you reallly feel....

sorry.. .
I totally agree with you.. the more i read this friggin book and find the chit he pulled.. Like the cindy perjuy thing.. the more ticked off i get.
.. I think im gonna open some wine.. .. anyone need some with me

:wave: :wave: Me, me LEFT-COASTER! I'll take a glass of almost anything after reading about the Cindy/Jose perjury business! That's just really, really over the top, isn't it?

Well, I'm off to watch Poirot in my jammies but the highlight of my day? When JWG strolled in to comment and said....

I had no idea Baez has a book out! For someone who was so involved in the Caylee case to not even know you have released a "best seller" Mr. Baez? Better check your publicity results....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I don't think your tour is doing as well as you think it is...

:rocker:

Are you an editor? I only do it part-time. It whips me into a rage quite often! :blushing:

Yikes, now you tell us!?! Don't forget, there is conversational writing and the more professional writing (that I do little of!).....for a male attorney, urmm, I mean for a news junkie. LMAO :floorlaugh:

Yes she is. She is standing a little to my right. She whispered in my ear. She said "I told you to be patient, that it will come. Still a little while and then every one will know." I smiled and said Thank you.
I can't begin to tell you how soothing I found your post. Thank you...truly.
oxoxox

tell us what you reallly feel....

sorry.. .
I totally agree with you.. the more i read this friggin book and find the chit he pulled.. Like the cindy perjuy thing.. the more ticked off i get.
.. I think im gonna open some wine.. .. anyone need some with me

I can't it would be a TOS violation! I can't go through this without you guys.

Nope! But, if he would rename the book YENTA Speaks, maybe a few would show up!

My thought was a lot would show up to ask or shout the questions none of the interviews will. I imagine an angry mob, with JA book, demanding answers to real questions. I can see Baez laying on the floor crying:please:.

Well, I'm off to watch Poirot in my jammies but the highlight of my day? When JWG strolled in to comment and said....

I had no idea Baez has a book out! For someone who was so involved in the Caylee case to not even know you have released a "best seller" Mr. Baez? Better check your publicity results....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I don't think your tour is doing as well as you think it is...

His online trolls are doing better than his media tour!

Hey, got an idea - everywhere you go, work, friends, etc --- log on to Amazon and do your voting for most useful and not useful! We can play that game too. They don't want good reviews (honest reviews of the book) up top and they will just keep doing this till they get a five star up top. I think we out number them - so lets all do that!

Edit to add: You can only vote once per IP addy - I think his moles are going from library to library voting the damaging reviews down.

My thought was a lot would show up to ask or shout the questions none of the interviews will. I imagine an angry mob, with JA book, demanding answers to real questions. I can see Baez laying on the floor crying:please:.
I would!!!!!!

BTW - to understand my Yenta comment - look at the more recent comments on my amazon review! I think they were trying to call us Yenta bloggers, but ............... EPIC FAIL!
Nights all..............:eek:fftobed:

I would!!!!!!

BTW - to understand my Yenta comment - look at the more recent comments on my amazon review! I think they were trying to call us Yenta bloggers, but ............... EPIC FAIL!

i hve been following that over at amazon.. .. someof those people are really nutz....

your yenta post over there cracked me up

Its really funny now that the one person thinks your jeff ashton

I hope nobody here is buying this book... you can log in to my amazon.com account and read the e-book for free... right in your browser! Just PM me for the log in info.

Yikes, now you tell us!?! Don't forget, there is conversational writing and the more professional writing (that I do little of!).....for a male attorney, urmm, I mean for a news junkie. LMAO :floorlaugh:

Oh I totally agree - you should see my txt messages!! :floorlaugh:

Most casual WS posts are above and beyond many of the things I have had to edit professionally. I edit more for people who don't claim to be writers, but have to write things like proposals, blogs, and professional communication. It's utterly terrifying sometimes!

Besides, you have nothing to worry about - you wrote that blistering review! TBH it blew me away! :rocker:

I would!!!!!!

Yes, I know about the Yenta comment. I finally got a 5 star today to admit JB is a liar. Then he stands behind 5 stars because his book told him things he didn't know before. DUH! Lies!

Yes, I know about the Yenta comment. I finally got a 5 star today to admit JB is a liar. Then he stands behind 5 stars because his book told him things he didn't know before. DUH! Lies!

We are prolly over there posting to each other... my name over there is my real name.. but it is prolly one of the most common two names around.. so i dont worry about anyone tracking me down.. there are prolly a million people in the us with my name lol

We are prolly over there posting to each other... my name over there is my real name.. but it is prolly one of the most common two names around.. so i dont worry about anyone tracking me down.. there are prolly a million people in the us with my name lol

Yes, we very may well be posting each other, I use my real first name. I don't care about tracking either. When I go back there I'll see if I can guess who you are. It is so hard being there and talking to the 5 stars, they don't care about the facts:banghead:.

I don't hate Jose, I hate Casey but I don't hate Baez. As a defense attorney that's his job. I do think his ethics were highly questionable but in the end he got the result he wanted. I don't think it's because he's a good attorney, I think with the jury they chose and the dysfunction of the whole family it was the perfect storm for him and he got lucky. I will read his book, but I will never pay for it. Prosecution, defense, or jury; I won't give any money to help people profit off what Casey did to her baby girl. Downloading it for free now.

Yes, we very may well be posting each other, I use my real first name. I don't care about tracking either. When I go back there I'll see if I can guess who you are. It is so hard being there and talking to the 5 stars, they don't care about the facts:banghead:.

Ive been posting post to show the lies too, where i can...
I had one 5 star's tell me .. they didnt want to discuss anything with me..
that they knew what they knew and nothing could change their mind..lol

color me confused. you have to log in @ amazon to yes/no the reviews, right? which I had done previously, going thru 26 full pages and a partial page 27. went there tonight, started on page 27 and continued thru page 32. but then I was wondering why none of my previous page 27 votes were there

went back to page 1 and saw that none of my previous "thank you for your feedback"(s) were there/saved. clicked on the whole first page and was able to yes/no on each one

so, does the content shift? are tonight's page 1 reviews not the same page 1 reviews when I was there before? and the page 27 I got before is not the page 27 I got tonight? do I have to go back thru all the pages looking for the ones I need to vote on? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong