Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Amee, I've never heard this story before.

So how many Baden-Clay's does it take to change a lightbulb?

Who knows? They're not talking!

Lolol....I think I found my new tagline.

If GBC was on the brink of declaring bankruptcy, would he have had to repay his debts? MOO

Yes, basically if he has any known assets, they would be sold to recover the debt. If that still wasn't enough, then he would be allowed a certain amount to live off and anything extra would go toward the debt until it's paid or for seven years, whichever is the earliest.

IMO, this is now public knowledge...

Apparently there were two runs of blood that dripped onto the floor of the Captiva, so it seems to be more than just a drop.

"/#comments"]Click here for the link and search (F3) the webpage for "Gerbil Hunting Season[/URL]

Intersting.

This was posted 7th July yeah?

Took a while to get here or have I missed something.

Intersting.

In the photos it looks like 2 runs of blue something to me. Given that it's bluish colour which is apparently what they look for then it would seem like it could be blood. Sad:(

Intersting.

It was on the aussie criminals forum and the poster seems genuine.
I guess it got lost in the "noise" of that site (really hard to follow)

I don't know why it was not reported in the MSM unless either;
a) I missed it
b) The alleged extract from the Affidavit is not true
c) It was not supposed to be released to the public
d) The MSM photos of the inside of the car were supposed to paint a thousand words

It's awful what must have been going on behind closed doors. The stress of everything for Allison and the girls would have been tough. Even the best of parents can't hide everything from their children as stress is just insidious. Money, other women etc.

Sadly I think one day before too long we'll see a hopefully accurate reconstruction or dramatization of what did in fact happen that night. I just think regardless of all the awful things with money, debt, other women etc it was an outcome that never should have eventuated. If only he had declared bankrupt or just walked out on Allison and everything else. At least then she'd still be alive for her girls.

Thanks for this PF. So, so, true. So weak and senseless

Just a question for the legal experts among us. I was just having a look at Google regarding the Max Sica case and would like something clarified re Queensland law. Is it true that in a court case only the prosecution can present evidence and witnesses. Im sure I must be reading this incorrectly. It doesn't sound right to me.

It was on the aussie criminals forum and the poster seems genuine.
I guess it got lost in the "noise" of that site (really hard to follow)

I don't know why it was not reported in the MSM unless either;
a) I missed it
b) The alleged extract from the Affidavit is not true
c) It was not supposed to be released to the public
d) The MSM photos of the inside of the car were supposed to paint a thousand words

The extract from the Affidavit is true, I have seen it.

The extract from the Affidacit is true, I have seen it.

I'm not sure if you'd get the whole of it...maybe sections but not if it contains names of possible witnesses etc. Imagine how they'd feel having their names posted on internet before it gets anywhere near a trial....I'd be absolutely horrified!!

Also thought I'd add....I think everyone wants more info...but at what cost if it possibly jeopardizes the whole case.

I'm not sure if you'd get the whole of it...maybe sections but not if it contains names of possible witnesses etc. Imagine how they'd feel having their names posted on internet before it gets anywhere near a trial....I'd be absolutely horrified!!

I believe extracts posted on the 'other site' named (two) witnesses from the hairdressers and some comments relating to their converstations with Allison. I have the names but don't think it is appropriate to post them here.

Bayside, I think you know a lot more than most of us here.
Any other 'tidbits' you'd like to share (that were not locked away) ;)

PS
Still waiting for your new signature. Does it relate to light bulbs?

I believe extracts posted on the 'other site' named (two) witnesses from the hairdressers. I have the names but don't think it is appropriate to post them here.

PS

It is NOT appropriate to post those names. Nor discuss this at the moment.

Thank you!

I believe extracts posted on the 'other site' named (two) witnesses from the hairdressers. I have the names but don't think it is appropriate to post them here.

PS

I think it's downright irresponsible & wrong of them to be allowing possible witness names to be posted.

Apparently GBC maintened contact with TM after Allison was reported missing. This alleged communication included payphone, VoIP and email communications.
I wonder if the VoIP relates to more FaceTime or possibly Skype. Is there a Bruce Overland on Skype??

IMO/MOO etc

Also thought I'd add....I think everyone wants more info...but at what cost if it possibly jeopardizes the whole case.

Peoples named shouldnt be posted, they should have been blacked out.

I agree too much info can be detrimental.

Peoples named shouldnt be posted, they should have been blacked out.

I agree too much info can be detrimental.

I agree. We ALL want to know what happened BUT, there's something way more important, that is justice for Allison and her loved ones.

In replying to you I distinctly remember thinking deeply, at the time, because Police asked specifically:

Did motorists notice anything 'OUT OF PLACE' whilst at the roundabout.....

That means whatever they were hoping for was to hear of something that should not have been or happened there....

Like on Sesame St TV saying which picture doesn't belong here in a group of say 4 pictures....(for the children lol)

Hello :)... actually thought police asked if people had notice anything 'unusual' at the roundabout. I too am still intrigued by this one. I was one of the crazies who stayed up until all hours watching a black n white cctv video footage at the roundabout the night police were stopping cars.:crazy:
Is it possible an odd thing would be a car going the wrong was around the roundabout or driving the wrong way up the road? Wasn't there reports of one of the 4wds being driven erratically up Brookfield road?

Further to my earlier posts:

Going forward please do not link to the Affidavit on the Aussie Crooks and Criminals site, or discuss the information that is not available from an official source.

There are multiple reasons for this decision, some that have already been pointed out. Thank you for understanding this decision.

You may still link other information from Robbo's site, per WS rules! Just not the information in the affidavit.

If you choose to link/discuss the full affidavit information not publicly available after this warning, you will be placed on "vacation'.

You will also be placed on "vacation" if you continue to question moderation/moderation decisions on the open board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni