LM's Online Personae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, LM liked the artist "Lithium Vandale", especially the song "Cannibal".
Their website has released some E-Mails LM wrote to them back in January.

Interesting quote:
"I listen to it quite often, it has such a dark feeling to it and it puts me in a very strange but sexual mood."

In the mails he also advertises his devastatingly good looks and asks to appear in one of their videos.

http://www.lithiumvandale.com/luka-rocco-magnotta-emails.php

Apparently, LM liked the artist "Lithium Vandale", especially the song "Cannibal".
Their website has released some E-Mails LM wrote to them back in January.

Interesting quote:
"I listen to it quite often, it has such a dark feeling to it and it puts me in a very strange but sexual mood."

In the mails he also advertises his devastatingly good looks and asks to appear in one of their videos.

http://www.lithiumvandale.com/luka-rocco-magnotta-emails.php

that webpage appears to be the work of a delusional narcissist,
complete with a manager and fans.
he has sockpuppet accounts praising his own videos too.
if Luka was emailing about modeling he would include links to his portfolio.

that webpage appears to be the work of a delusional narcissist,
complete with a manager and fans.
he has sockpuppet accounts praising his own videos too.
if Luka was emailing about modeling he would include links to his portfolio.

They cut off the email it was from, also. I really question the validity of this, or if this band is trying to capitalize off of LM's story to get their name out. The grammar is too good and doesn't really sound like LM either.

They cut off the email it was from, also. I really question the validity of this, or if this band is trying to capitalize off of LM's story to get their name out. The grammar is too good and doesn't really sound like LM either.

i agree, maybe more of an unethical capitalist than delusional narcissist which is too bad because i think his
music is alright if you like gothic/industrial,
but
i doubt even the more popular groups in that genre get
so much fan mail they have to print it out to read later.

i agree, maybe more of an unethical capitalist than delusional narcissist which is too bad because i think his
music is alright if you like gothic/industrial,
but
i doubt even the more popular groups in that genre get
so much fan mail they have to print it out to read later.

Yeah, i actually liked the song to an extent, I just don't think it's him. After all I've read about him, I can't see him signing anything with best regards or spelling everything right. I guess I would have to compare it to other documents he sent when looking for jobs, but there are none to my knowledge. It made it over to a Luka Magnotta fan page, so I am guessing the intent was to spread the word. I wouldn't doubt if the band posted it there themselves in an attempt to ingratiate their song into Luka fan culture.

Yeah, i actually liked the song to an extent, I just don't think it's him. After all I've read about him, I can't see him signing anything with best regards or spelling everything right. I guess I would have to compare it to other documents he sent when looking for jobs, but there are none to my knowledge. It made it over to a Luka Magnotta fan page, so I am guessing the intent was to spread the word. I wouldn't doubt if the band posted it there themselves in an attempt to ingratiate their song into Luka fan culture.
It does seem too articulate for Luka, except for the part about having sex to his music. WTF says that when they are trying to land a job?

ToBeHonest did you just coin the term "Luka Fan Culture"... Yuck, almost feel like I need to shower reading it but unfortunately it's a sad reality...

Reading all these articles about Magnotta's "obsessed female fans" is so bizarre-- and now my advice for Magnotta's female fans:

Ladies that fall into this niche category: if you want to be a fruit fly, queen bee, *advertiser censored* honey, flame dame or whatever you want to call it; the gay community welcomes you. But a word of advice, even if he wasn't charged with these horrors, you might want to choose a gay friend who doesn't spend 23 hours each day on the computer and actually does fun real world things. Now let's add the horrific crimes to the mix, you might want to consider he might be a touch crazy-- not that fun kinda crazy but the kinda crazy that doesn't end in good natured laughter. Now stop being silly geese yearning for the phone to ring and Magnotta singing a Lionel Richie song to you; it's never going to happen. Instead maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen, work for a charitable cause dear to your heart or anything other than making macaroni art Magnotta's and idolizing him the same way 10 year old girls do with Justin Bieber...

Maybe Luka used spell check and spent an hour revising his message. We don't really know. As for content, it sure sounds like him.

It does seem too articulate for Luka, except for the part about having sex to his music. WTF says that when they are trying to land a job?

Maybe Luka used spell check and spent an hour revising his message. We don't really know. As for content, it sure sounds like him.

I'm highly suspect that Magnotta was aware that spell check existed. When the case broke and I first read his gibberish I recall thinking that I'd never read anyone who hated spell check so much. Magnotta's writing style as clear "tells" which include consistently dreadful spelling and odd use of capitalization; these "tells" are consistent in almost everything he wrote that was not plagiarized.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

ToBeHonest did you just coin the term "Luka Fan Culture"... Yuck, almost feel like I need to shower reading it but unfortunately it's a sad reality...

(snip)

That's not all, I just read "50 shades of Luka" is now coined on the internet too!!! I think it was started by Lexa Mancini. I wonder if her obsession started cos they have the same intitials?!!!!! j/k

Yes, but perhaps the band spell checked it themselves. We can't really know either way, right?

I'm highly suspect that Magnotta was aware that spell check existed. When the case broke and I first read his gibberish I recall thinking that I'd never read anyone who hated spell check so much. Magnotta's writing style as clear "tells" which include consistently dreadful spelling and odd use of capitalization; these "tells" are consistent in almost everything he wrote that was not plagiarized.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

(snip)

That's not all, I just read "50 shades of Luka" is now coined on the internet too!!! I think it was started by Lexa Mancini. I wonder if her obsession started cos they have the same intitials?!!!!! j/k
293875_470640362963803_1169874962_n.jpg

ooops didn't mean for it to be so big !

....and no,I don't think Luka wrote these e-mails,I think the band is just trying to promote themselves

Surfing the net and found this thread very interesting. I am new here and I have been following this LM sicko for sometime now. These emails to this band is old news, I seen those sometime ago, I however do feel like those were from him. I read on this board that someone has seen emails of LM and his grammar is bad and such, everyone talking about spell check and calling whoever Lithium Vandale is a delusional narcissist. Looking deeper than just spouting mental disorder labels, I find that the video from the band was released on Youtube June 7th 2012, the bands emails were dated in January I think, then a few days ago I find this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-bizarre-backstory-of-the-alleged-canadian-psycho-2012-6

This story came out 3 days ago, these emails look no different. Maybe a little i instead of a big I..signed Luka instead of Luka Magnotta, but from these emails, and there are a few, no bad spelling and such like that of what has been said here on this board. Is this story the work of a delusional narcissist as well? This is just my 2 cents, if these emails to Lithium Vandale are fake or true or whatever, Marilyn Manson made millions off a serial killer who made people kill a pregnant woman, with every band member having a famous serial killer name.

Its also a known fact about the video LM posted on Youtube about being a "serial killer cannibal" not long before the murder took place, the song Cannibal was placed on Youtube Sept 28th 2011. All this is so easy to find out. I will say, I think that the band has handled it well, by not getting money for this song, Cannibal. You cannot blame them.....

Now everyone can tear me to shreds...this is my first post and now have to see about getting this profile thing working. lol

Surfing the net and found this thread very interesting. I am new here and I have been following this LM sicko for sometime now. These emails to this band is old news, I seen those sometime ago, I however do feel like those were from him. I read on this board that someone has seen emails of LM and his grammar is bad and such, everyone talking about spell check and calling whoever Lithium Vandale is a delusional narcissist. Looking deeper than just spouting mental disorder labels, I find that the video from the band was released on Youtube June 7th 2012, the bands emails were dated in January I think, then a few days ago I find this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-bizarre-backstory-of-the-alleged-canadian-psycho-2012-6

This story came out 3 days ago, these emails look no different. Maybe a little i instead of a big I..signed Luka instead of Luka Magnotta, but from these emails, and there are a few, no bad spelling and such like that of what has been said here on this board. Is this story the work of a delusional narcissist as well? This is just my 2 cents, if these emails to Lithium Vandale are fake or true or whatever, Marilyn Manson made millions off a serial killer who made people kill a pregnant woman, with every band member having a famous serial killer name.

Its also a known fact about the video LM posted on Youtube about being a "serial killer cannibal" not long before the murder took place, the song Cannibal was placed on Youtube Sept 28th 2011. All this is so easy to find out. I will say, I think that the band has handled it well, by not getting money for this song, Cannibal. You cannot blame them.....

Now everyone can tear me to shreds...this is my first post and now have to see about getting this profile thing working. lol

ha, not to 'tear you to shreds' but the Business Insider article was published over 1 month ago. (June 13th)
The lawyer himself posted in the comments that his info would be available to authorities. He is risking his reputation and business if his story doesn't prove to be true.
Lithium Vandale has nothing to lose, only publicity to gain. i don't believe he's sold any music. the website indicates the only way to purchase songs ($2 each) is by emailing him, he emails you payment options, you make payment, he confirms payment then emails you the mp3. all for music that's free on youtube. BTW youtube views are available for purchase $1 per 1000.
anyway, i always thought Marilyn Manson made millions off of a 1950's movie starlet who was rumored to be a mistress to JFK. :waitasec:

there was some discussion of the aunt LM claimed to have murdered.
there is a very believable quote from a family friend that checks out with the facts, the quote is on bestgore.
this friend says that her boyfriend was the killer & was serving time for it.
there is also a memorial webpage for this woman where a commenter names her murderer. Many of LM's family members have posted to this page, some under pseudonyms.
i will not link to this stuff for obvious reasons.
just putting out there; there's proof LM was lying about
murdering his aunt and defiling her corpse.
those are the facts,
my opinion is that he said these things
of course for shock value, but also to hurt his grandmother & cousins.

there was some discussion of the aunt LM claimed to have murdered.
there is a very believable quote from a family friend that checks out with the facts, the quote is on bestgore.
this friend says that her boyfriend was the killer & was serving time for it.
there is also a memorial webpage for this woman where a commenter names her murderer. Many of LM's family members have posted to this page, some under pseudonyms.
i will not link to this stuff for obvious reasons.
just putting out there; there's proof LM was lying about
murdering his aunt and defiling her corpse.
those are the facts,
my opinion is that he said these things
of course for shock value, but also to hurt his grandmother & cousins.
A hundred bucks says that there is in fact some sick video on the net that shows some unidentifiable person doing what he claims to have done. I'm just not willing to dig for it. Perhaps this is how he "hurt" the family, with this sick rumor?

(snip)

I thought that was a pseudonym? I think she came up with it because of the same initials, syllables, etc.

ha, not to 'tear you to shreds' but the Business Insider article was published over 1 month ago. (June 13th)
The lawyer himself posted in the comments that his info would be available to authorities. He is risking his reputation and business if his story doesn't prove to be true.
Lithium Vandale has nothing to lose, only publicity to gain. i don't believe he's sold any music. the website indicates the only way to purchase songs ($2 each) is by emailing him, he emails you payment options, you make payment, he confirms payment then emails you the mp3. all for music that's free on youtube. BTW youtube views are available for purchase $1 per 1000.
anyway, i always thought Marilyn Manson made millions off of a 1950's movie starlet who was rumored to be a mistress to JFK. :waitasec:

wow....you spout, but have no real facts about nothing.:floorlaugh:
I feel like after listening to his music, I find it very doubtful that this band has to buy views.:waitasec: looking at views you would thank it would be in the millions if they bought views. I think now that Google owns Youtube, they stop this fake views stuff anyhow.

I really do not know why I am replying to this, it just seems like you just know everything and your word is the word of God. I would love to hear what the band has to say..I have sent them email to these posts in hopes to see if they post. I am in hopes to hear a reply maybe.

So, tear me to shreds if you so wish, I am just stating what I see. My question to you is, do you feel better now:twocents:.

wow....you spout, but have no real facts about nothing.:floorlaugh:
I feel like after listening to his music, I find it very doubtful that this band has to buy views.:waitasec: looking at views you would thank it would be in the millions if they bought views. I think now that Google owns Youtube, they stop this fake views stuff anyhow.

I really do not know why I am replying to this, it just seems like you just know everything and your word is the word of God. I would love to hear what the band has to say..I have sent them email to these posts in hopes to see if they post. I am in hopes to hear a reply maybe.

So, tear me to shreds if you so wish, I am just stating what I see. My question to you is, do you feel better now:twocents:.

the 'tear you to shreds' bit was a joke, referring to my correction of the date of the Business Journal article.
i only wrote out the factors that led me to believe that the letters to the band are either manufactured, or at least that the messenger is untrustworthy based upon their online profile or of course both. anyone can agree or disagree.
we're just sharing information and ideas, nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck