GUILTY SD - RieLee Lovell, 2, strangled to death, Wagner, 3 July 2012

I think the bio parents should bear some responsibility here too. I've had difficult pregnancies...five of them to be exact. Stepping stone babies, that's how it's been with me, literally one right after the other. If you can't handle your kids during a difficult pregnancy that's one thing, but as with any other illness that prevents you taking care of your children, your job as a parent is to verify the cleanliness, safety, and supervision of the home and the adults that will be caring for your kids. If you willingly put your child in a situation where there is no food, lots of drugs, and no one is checking on the kids even on a daily basis, then you should expect to be charged. Let me put it this way, if mother or father had been calling a couple times a day to check on their kids, like parents are supposed to do, that would have ensured some type of daily monitoring. They couldn't be bothered to do that apparently, so I hope they are both charged as well, whether the mother is pregnant or has a new baby means nothing to me....I hope that any remaining children of these two are also evaluated very carefully for removal, as I believe it's warranted here.

JMO, MOO, and so on.

I feel a tug to not let little RieLee remain left in the corner of a closet in the corner of the house, in a corner of some dusty South Dakota town. FWIW, I think the best way to try to assert some influence on those charged with investigating this child's death is to go to the media. Maybe something good can come of that monster C.A. *spit* What I mean is, a massive influx of emails to any and all media outfits with the idea of tying the story of the horrible tragedy to Caylee's Law?

Thank you for keeping this thread up Jacie. I wish I visited this forum more often, to have learned of sweet little RieLee sooner, but this is the one forum I have most trouble visiting... The cases here seem to be the worst of the worst, and always break my heart completely. :cry:

Sleep sweet, little one :rose:

I feel a tug to not let little RieLee remain left in the corner of a closet in the corner of the house, in a corner of some dusty South Dakota town. FWIW, I think the best way to try to assert some influence on those charged with investigating this child's death is to go to the media. Maybe something good can come of that monster C.A. *spit* What I mean is, a massive influx of emails to any and all media outfits with the idea of tying the story of the horrible tragedy to Caylee's Law?

I think your idea is intriguing. The public, for many reasons, was hugely interested in Caylee's case. So you're suggesting we "hitch RieLee's wagon to Caylee's star" for lack of a better description?

At the risk of sounding overly emotional (again) I'll admit I smile when I imagine what Caylee and RieLee might look like hand-in-hand. Wow. It's powerful to consider the big impact one little girl's legacy might have on achieving justice for another little girl.

I made BBQ chicken with rice and green beans tonight and thought, is that one of RieLees favorites? Precious girl, there are people who love and care about you very much. Rest easy and get fitted for your wings little one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My theory is that the boy in custody gave RieLee some drugs that he found in the house. Rest in peace, little sweet girl.

I sent the news links, as well as a link to this thread, to Diane Sawyer.

I did not send it to Nancy Grace, it didn't seem like the right thing to do, perhaps I am wrong. Any ideas about that?

Anyone you can think of, please forward it to them. Thank you.

Thank you for keeping this thread up Jacie. I wish I visited this forum more often, to have learned of sweet little RieLee sooner, but this is the one forum I have most trouble visiting... The cases here seem to be the worst of the worst, and always break my heart completely. :cry:

Sleep sweet, little one :rose:

Thanks GL, when I first saw this on the news, I knew it wouldn't be good. This poor baby girl; maybe it is a good thing we won't have all the details, what we know is bad enough. It may turn out that one of the adults did murder her. :banghead:

I found contact info for ABC

To submit a story idea to one of the ABC News shows listed below, write a single page letter including your name, phone number, and address. Include photocopies of backup information. On the outside of the envelope, write "Story Idea." If a producer is interested in your story, he/she will contact you. Here are the show addresses:

20/20
147 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY 10023

Primetime/What Would You Do?
147 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY 10023

Nightline/This Week
1717 DeSales Street NW
Washington, DC 20036

ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
47 West 66th Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023

Good Morning America
147 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY 10023

I sent the news links, as well as a link to this thread, to Diane Sawyer.

I did not send it to Nancy Grace, it didn't seem like the right thing to do, perhaps I am wrong. Any ideas about that?

Anyone you can think of, please forward it to them. Thank you.

I feel like N.G. would be someone interested in this....but....she's kinda crass...and it seems like poor RieLee had plenty of that in her last few days....so I guess I wrote all of that to say...I am really not sure how I feel with the N.G. thing.

I feel like N.G. would be someone interested in this....but....she's kinda crass...and it seems like poor RieLee had plenty of that in her last few days....so I guess I wrote all of that to say...I am really not sure how I feel with the N.G. thing.

I think she is crass, as well. I can't see anything positive that she would do but I'll send something tomorrow anyway.

I think she is crass, as well. I can't see anything positive that she would do but I'll send something tomorrow anyway just because it is a 'news' outlet.

State's attorney: Wagner toddler might have been dead 12 hours before authorities found body

A preliminary autopsy was completed last week for Lovell, but Charles Mix County state's attorney Pam Hein said it could be as long as a month before an approximate time of death can be given.

A 12-year-old boy, a relative of the girl, was taken into custody Thursday in connection to the incident, and the remaining five children in the home were removed, officials said.

http://siouxfallsbusinessjournal.ar...n-dead-12-hours-before-authorities-found-body

Okay so mom is preggers and having a difficult time of it. The kids are given to the Cs to care for while this rough patch is being addressed.

The 12 (I have seen 11 and 12 in articiles) year old in custody is related to the Lovell kids.

Do we know is this a sibling in law situation between the Cs and EF or Mr. L? What are the relationships? Were they close (they adults)?

I wish I could understand how RieLee came to be there. Did her parents not know the level (or lack thereof) of care and supervision in this home? Were they not close with the Cs but they were family and near enough to drop the kids off in a pinch?

I just wish I could understand how this baby and her sister came to be there.

My theory is that the boy in custody gave RieLee some drugs that he found in the house. Rest in peace, little sweet girl.

My theory is that he was the child attempting to "show off" the body to the neighbor kids and therefor, at the moment, is the only one LE can say for certain knew this child was dead prior to reporting and knew of her location in the closet.

My theory is that he was the child attempting to "show off" the body to the neighbor kids and therefor, at the moment, is the only one LE can say for cerrttain knew this child was dead prior to reporting and knew of her location in the closet.

I agree. I think that paired with the stench that the police smelled upon entering the home led to a really good educated guess on that. Thinking of you RieLee!

I wonder if the child isn't protecting the only family he knows. There was a long time before they reported RieLee was dead....long enough to get a child to understand that if he confesses and hides the body, everyone will be okay, and he will be charged as a kid, and get to come home soon, but if he doesn't, then the C's go to jail, and the entire family is destroyed, and it's all the kids's fault, because he wouldn't say he did it.

I could very well be wrong, but I hope I'm not. If so, it says a lot about those raised in bad situations being basically beyond all hope of salvaging, and I don't want to go there, it makes me very sad.

Okay so mom is preggers and having a difficult time of it. The kids are given to the Cs to care for while this rough patch is being addressed.

The 12 (I have seen 11 and 12 in articiles) year old in custody is related to the Lovell kids.

Do we know is this a sibling in law situation between the Cs and EF or Mr. L? What are the relationships? Were they close (they adults)?

I wish I could understand how RieLee came to be there. Did her parents not know the level (or lack thereof) of care and supervision in this home? Were they not close with the Cs but they were family and near enough to drop the kids off in a pinch?

I just wish I could understand how this baby and her sister came to be there.

BBM-That hasn't been stated, not sure of the relationship. I just keep thinking of TC's comment about the kids being ********; was RieLee hungry and crying for food and someone, adult or juvenile, hit her to shut her up or gave her drugs to make her sleep?

Poor baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back