Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very interesting though sickening possibility Monster (may I call you that?)

:(

JMO

I know right, very sickening, and I know how it feels to have no money and children, no sleep etc, and for her to be allowed to think as such and no light at the end of the tunnel by him. Too horrendous but makes sense.

Ok to call me monster ;) gee I'm embarrassed only here ten minutes and already a nick name.:woohoo:

and maybe thats the money TM lent him . really his but shows as Tm so they can be comfy in their love nest when he leaves Allison

Although he did tell TM he couldn't afford a divorce...

June 23, 2012

"I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it. I will be separated by 1 July," he wrote to Ms McHugh under his pseudonym, the police documents claim.

His commitment, the police have alleged, involved sorting out his extremely dire financial situation so he could leave his family and be with her.

He could not afford a divorce, he allegedly told her, but he would work things out so they could be together, the police court papers say.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

BBM.... LOL he was P.A to a woman! Who wore the pants in that relationship.
Also,interesting to note that Mrs is the Principal??
no cc u can read that 2 ways is means pa to the principal is ebc. i can find nowhere where she is or was licenced

Indeed it does...really have to wonder now if this was all truly pre-med & daddy was helping him all the way.

April 12, 2012

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay inquired about one of Mrs Baden-Clay's life insurance policies but was given no information as he was not a policy holder.

April 17, 2012

Police allege the Baden-Clay financial adviser made a "further query" on a life insurance policy held by Mrs Baden-Clay.

April 30, 2012

Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found by a canoeist at Kholo Creek.

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay contacted his financial advisor who made a "further query" with one of the life insurance providers.

May 1, 2012

One of the life insurers was advised "of a pending claim on that policy" by Mr Baden-Clay's financial advisor. Mrs Baden-Clay's body was yet to be formally identified.

Police allege Mr Baden Clay "urgently sought a death certificate for the deceased".

May 21, 2012

A death certificate for Mrs Baden-Clay was issued. Police allege Mr Baden-Clay lodged claims with each of Mrs Baden-Clay's policies and "further asked that these claims be expedited".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx6DAxTy[

Did the financial adviser own the policy?
As it does seem fact that Only the FA was allowed to enquire about the policy.

It does not say anywhere that Allison enquired about it.
I wonder if she knew about it?
Did the FA pay the premiums?

I know right, very sickening, and I know how it feels to have no money and children, no sleep etc, and for her to be allowed to think as such and no light at the end of the tunnel by him. Too horrendous but makes sense.

Ok to call me monster ;) gee I'm embarrassed only here ten minutes and already a nick name.:woohoo:

You should feel priviliged to get one so quick. lol...

Its interesting though you brought up in your post. :)

Although he did tell TM he couldn't afford a divorce...

June 23, 2012

"I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it. I will be separated by 1 July," he wrote to Ms McHugh under his pseudonym, the police documents claim.

His commitment, the police have alleged, involved sorting out his extremely dire financial situation so he could leave his family and be with her.

He could not afford a divorce, he allegedly told her, but he would work things out so they could be together, the police court papers say.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

True MW, but are the two (these comments and Monster's hypothetical) necessarily mutually exclusive?

just thinking aloud here

:twocents:

JMO moo

Consider it my way of saying :welcome:

A few of us here have had the kids and no money situation, you will fit right in!

JMO MOO

I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it.

Every time I read that I love how it belies the fact that he can make a commitment with an intention other than upholding it. A commitment is your intention, with GBC is it sometimes a manipulation, a chess move, a trick? So much so he has to specify when it is his actual intention?

And ultimately he did not keep this commitment or intention to TM either.

no cc u can read that 2 ways is means pa to the principal is ebc. i can find nowhere where she is or was licenced

That's right squizzey, it is saying that NBC is manager of finance and EBC is personal assistant to the director (GBC)

Did the financial adviser own the policy?
As it does seem fact that Only the FA was allowed to enquire about the policy.

It does not say anywhere that Allison enquired about it.
I wonder if she knew about it?
Did the FA pay the premiums?

I would think only Allison or the financial advisor could enquire about it if it were in her name.

Seems there were two...

June 24, 2012

And Allison Baden-Clay's two life insurance policies and superannuation fund would have provided a potential windfall of $967,000.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...o-father-alleged/story-fn7x8me2-1226406384696

I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it.

Every time I read that I love how it belies the fact that he can make a commitment with an intention other than upholding it. A commitment is your intention, with GBC is it sometimes a manipulation, a chess move, a trick? So much so he has to specify when it is his actual intention?

And ultimately he did not keep this commitment or intention to TM either.

If I gave you a commitment I wouldn't feel the need to add that I intended to stick to it. Unless of course if previous 'commitments' weren't kept. :moo:

Thanks for clarifying Squiz.
I think I must have read it really quickly.
Sorry for the confusion guys esp Urinary : )

MW, it all hangs together, the hairs on my arms are standing on end lol

great sleuthing

:woohoo:

JMO MOO

Sorry, I might have missed something... are we thinking that perhaps NBC is/was GBC's financial advisor? I wouldn't have thought he'd keep in the family... but hey, this is them!! So who knows!

That will be those fake passports and all the packed suitcases:)

Yes I think their plan was to do a runner if GBC had received bail at the first "aborted" bail hearing & I think police knew it or had "heard" about it.

The afternoon of that bail hearing - BC's left home ahead of bail hearing, "dressed up" - alisonsandy@couriermail

But they weren't sighted at court...so where were they??....waiting to pick up GBC from Arthur Gorrie & take off in my opinion.

That evening the parents house was searched by five detectives...I think looking for the fake passports.

Next day's bail hearing...bail refused, Justice Boddice - “The applicant is facing the real risk of mandatory life imprisonment, flight is a real possibility, a real possibility,” he said

I was under the impression that GBC's financial advisor was a female. I recall a message posted here on WS (prior to his arrest) saying that his (female) financial advisor had been questioned by police, her house searched and her computer and phone confiscated. Unfortunately it seems that post has now disappeared.

I'm also certain that I read in MSM a reference to the female financial advisor and have searched for a link but without success I'm afraid. :waitasec: Without a link I suppose the female financial advisor will probably have to go into the rumour basket. Interestingly one of only two of GBC's Twitter friends is a female financial advisor.

MOO.

I think there's a massive amount of info & we've only heard a dot of it to date...check the video in this report, the size of the affidavit from the hearing...it is huge, pages & pages of it!!!..

@.11 & also @ 1.00

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...fekiller-gerard-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html

Thanks MW. That's another thing thats been eating me. Where are the baby seats. That image clearly shows the crease left in the seat belt from a baby seat -so where are they and why were they removed and have they been tested forensically as the may have been removed while perp still had murder clothes etc on and transferred torn out hair, blood, body fluid etc.

"About 8.30pm Mr Baden-Clay's phone was removed from the charger."

Big MOO here.

GBC leaves home at 830 and is kept busy outside of the house until the phone is returned to the charger at 1.48am.
Just over 5 hours.

During this time at about 12.30am: GBC made a Face Time call which lasted 1.23 minutes.

"1.48am: police allege Mr Baden-Clay's phone was returned to the charger."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz20xTeU9uD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow