*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope that this is not too disillusioning, but where this source "digs deeply quickly" is on the internet from OTHER news sources! They do not station their own reporters in every city in the USA to "dig" facts on whatever news might occur in that city. They are considered a tabloid, and not too reliable of one, in their own country. If you "google" them, and DON'T use the sources that come up with Daily Mail in the web address.....you will see a large number of articles, quite a few are from university writing sources who warn students NOT to use that tabloid as a source for any papers, etc.

jmo

Yet they get their facts right much of the time and more quickly then a lot of American papers. I've also gotten stuff from them that wasn't yet seen in American papers. My college has no problem with it being a source...it is also allowed here. It is definitely not a total tabloid.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to invite our guests to join WS. I promise we don't bite. :)

has the world gone completely mad?

Everyday something worse than the last.

I just saw a report on the news about this. Has anyone figured out how he got his hands on all of the explosives he had?

live stream just said that there will be a prayer vigil at the municipal building tonight at 7pm (government official talking now to the reporter)

Did I hear a witness just say on the news from that area
(sorry lost the feed, it was posted here upstream)

That one person got up like to answer the phone, went up front not towards back like normally you would do to answer phone after he was out of site the gunman burst in wearing all black and let off the tear gas bomb?

My question here is there (2) person involved? One still at large (unknown)?

okay.. her name: Rhonda Fields

children's hospital update: they got 6 victims 1 child and 5 adults conditions range from good to critical

I just heard on CBS that the Bomb Squad believes his apartment is booby trapped.

President Obama is going to speak about this at 8:20 pt.

I'm surprised, like someone else already stated, that there is no one coming out saying they knew him. That is really weird, imo. Maybe they are commenting on news stations sites?!?

Yet they get their facts right much of the time and more quickly then a lot of American papers. I've also gotten stuff from them that wasn't yet seen in American papers. My college has no problem with it being a source...it is also allowed here. It is definitely not a total tabloid.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The DM is a UK paper and is generally a trusted source of information. The biggest problem that people have with it here is because of its politics- very conserative and commonly known as the Daily Facist in these parts.
There was also some unpleasant business prior to WW2

They just had an interview with a guy named Corbin (His friend Jennifer was interviewed earlier, saying the gunman pointed to gun right at her head.) on KUSA Live Feed http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx .

He was in the 2nd row by the exit that the gunman came in. He said that a guy in front of him got a call before this happened. He went to the exit, which Corbin thought was strange because most people would go to the lobby for calls, but the guy opened the exit door and looked around, stood by the door for a bit, and then came back and sat down. A little later the gunman entered the theater at that exit door.

Are they 100% certain that this gunman acted alone?

I have worked for movie theaters for many years in the past and those doors are kept locked from the outside, but are able to be opened form the inside.

That one person got up like to answer the phone, went up front not towards back like normally you would do to answer phone after he was out of site the gunman burst in wearing all black and let off the tear gas bomb?

I heard that too! It does make you wonder.

obama speaking at 9:20? from florida... he cancelled an event he was going to go to

They just had an interview with a guy named Corbin (His friend Jennifer was interviewed earlier, saying the gunman pointed to gun right at her head.) on KUSA Live Feed http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx .

He was in the 2nd row by the exit that the gunman came in. He said that a guy in front of him got a call before this happened. He went to the exit, which Corbin thought was strange because most people would go to the lobby for calls, but the guy opened the exit door and looked around, stood by the door for a bit, and then came back and sat down. A little later the gunman entered the theater at that exit door.

I have worked for movie theaters for many years in the past and those doors are kept locked from the outside, but are able to be opened form the inside.

Thanks Holly this is the one I was talking about.

There were also some twitter rumors that before the movie started someone in the theater got a phone call and left through the exit, leaving it open.

There is also a rumor that someone with a handgun was seen leaving the theater in a red car.

There is also a post on 4Chan claiming to be the second person, threatening suicide.

(all links can be found in my previous comment, timeline part 2)

I woke up to our dog barking last night and then saw my cell blinking with a scanner alert. I woke dh up when I heard what was going on. We never did go back to bed... We grew up in CO and have lots of friends and family there still. It is horrific to think that there are so few places in this world that are safe anymore. :( I don't have a link for this but I am sure there will be one eventually- several police officers and citizens transported victims in their own cars to emergency rooms. So so sad.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member