Apparently Misty posted on FB that she had to take another polygraph
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:37 PM

Because the first one was inconclusive
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:38 PM

About 30 FBI agents on case
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:36 PM

Majority of family members have been cooperative

Wonder why they had to change locations for that? It took 3 minutes. And no news at all. Waste of everybody's time.

In live chat under live stream.

Good evidence to suggest the girls are alive
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 1:38 PM

Misty's first poly was inconclusive. Hmmm. Inconclusive or indicative of deception ? Has the family or LE commented directly on the results of polys taken by other friends and family members ?

During the Kyron Horman case both sets of parents (bio and step) took polys, more than once (iirc). Pressers were held frequently, giving family and LE the opportunity to disclose the results of the tests, which they did.

I just keep thinking back to my childhood. I was about eight when I went for a ride around the block, I ran into a LILCO (long island lighting Company) man in a van. I talked to him by his window for a bit, then he invited me in to the van. I got in!!! He put my bike in the back, I sat while he ate his lunch, drew me a picture and then drove me to my mom's house. He delivered me to MOM.... Mom had a cow... I was very lucky he was a nice man and actually loved kids. I would talk to him in future, but never get in as Mom gave me strict instructions to follow from that day forth. But, if they were not instructed, how easy it is to get a child to just get in. Never forget that day....

Wow, that's quite a story. Thank goodness he was a good and honorable man.

I have to admit I misread your post at first. When I came to the part where "Mom had a cow", I kept trying to understand how a farm animal had any significance in the story. I had to read it again before I got it. LOL. :)

by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:37 PM

Because the first one was inconclusive
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:38 PM

Another polygraph? Why? Is that a usual practice to re-take a poly?:waitasec:

Per presser: If you were at Meyers Lake on Friday before 3 p.m. or know of anyone who was, contact law enforcement

Gentlemen who saw bikes has been in contact with law enforcers

If you were Meyers Lake on July 13, don't assume we know what you know

Made me wonder if they are trying to place somebody in particular at the lake that day. At least I hope they have a specific goal in asking for that.

Won't say if there is one or several people involved in the abduction
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:40 PM

Can't say if the girls are in Iowa

Rumor that girls were found is false

Wonder why they had to change locations for that? It took 3 minutes. And no news at all. Waste of everybody's time.

If they were holding the presser at the police station, then maybe there was an issue to deal with. No clue where the presser is normally held.

Most pressers don't give out much information, of which, is very normal.

Actually the presser is still going on and being carried live on KWWL-TV. Pretty much just answering with "I can't answer that" to most questions...

And the presser just ended.

Briefing over. Not much new information. Almost all of the questions weren't answered
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:41 PM

When asked about highway cameras, she said all leads are being followed
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 3:41 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads