James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

Fair M,

Kold Kase is not entirely accurate with kids playing doctor. Sometimes it is inferred as KK suggests but many kids play doctor and it is a harmless activity. It depends actually.

Roy23,
So whats your judgement in JonBenet's case, where parts of her anatomy had been abraided, and others unnaturally enlarged for her age?

Roy23,
So whats your judgement in JonBenet's case, where parts of her anatomy had been abraided, and others unnaturally enlarged for her age?

I don't have a judgement. Only an open mind as differing opinions exist on this subject.

I remember clearly "playing doctor" with the girl from a rough family down the street who had clearly "played doctor" before.

I knew it was wrong. Even though I had two older brothers myself, there was no "playing doctor" in my house.

It probably lasted about five minutes in retrospect, there was NO WAY I was getting my undergarments off. I remember her quite happily stripping off and lying down to be the patient and me standing there saying "now what?". I simply had no concept of the game and it seemed pretty weak to me. Why on earth would I want to look at her grubby bits? Where was the fun in that? She was pretty much sent home with a flea in her ear and I never played with her again...too "icky".

Everyone seems to forget that PR was a "hover mom". JBR barely had an unscheduled moment in her little life that didn't involve hair colouring, manicuring, elocution, dentistry, clothes modelling, catwalk training, rehearsing various performances, let alone actually travelling to and performing in those childhood pageants. I have no doubt that B and JBR were busier than your average executive and would have had exactly zero to no time to just kick back, relax, and be kids, and get up to the sort of mischief that would lead to JBR losing her virginity and having old vaginal scarring. That sort of stuff HURTS. She was a BABY. She would've cried and probably run to mum...at the very least, showed bleeding on her legs and underpants.

Sorry to be so graphic...but I just don't buy the B and JBR playing doctor scenario. I doubt they had time.

I remember clearly "playing doctor" with the girl from a rough family down the street who had clearly "played doctor" before.

I knew it was wrong. Even though I had two older brothers myself, there was no "playing doctor" in my house.

It probably lasted about five minutes in retrospect, there was NO WAY I was getting my undergarments off. I remember her quite happily stripping off and lying down to be the patient and me standing there saying "now what?". I simply had no concept of the game and it seemed pretty weak to me. Why on earth would I want to look at her grubby bits? Where was the fun in that? She was pretty much sent home with a flea in her ear and I never played with her again...too "icky".

Everyone seems to forget that PR was a "hover mom". JBR barely had an unscheduled moment in her little life that didn't involve hair colouring, manicuring, elocution, dentistry, clothes modelling, catwalk training, rehearsing various performances, let alone actually travelling to and performing in those childhood pageants. I have no doubt that B and JBR were busier than your average executive and would have had exactly zero to no time to just kick back, relax, and be kids, and get up to the sort of mischief that would lead to JBR losing her virginity and having old vaginal scarring. That sort of stuff HURTS. She was a BABY. She would've cried and probably run to mum...at the very least, showed bleeding on her legs and underpants.

Sorry to be so graphic...but I just don't buy the B and JBR playing doctor scenario. I doubt they had time.

Well, someone inflicted the prior vaginal injuries. It's in the autopsy. She had time to get them from someone.

Your argument, to me, only goes to limiting the perpetrator even less opportunity; so it would have to be someone who was with her often, in the family. She did sleep in Burke's extra bed at times, Patsy herself said.

And there's one more thing: how do you know there wasn't blood in her underpants? Patsy called the pediatrician 3 times after hours on Dec. 17th, 1996, just one week before she was murdered. When asked why, Patsy said she didn't remember. Do you believe that?

So who do you think did it?

.....Also, not having time during the day is one thing with all the activities she had....

...but it's not like she didn't play, eat, or sleep.....

they both had a lot of toys, big christmases, played with friends, and had personal playtime together, as well as went to bed at night..

and it's not like playing doctor takes 5 hours..... all it takes is 5 minutes alone every now and then.....

Fair M,

Kold Kase is not entirely accurate with kids playing doctor. Sometimes it is inferred as KK suggests but many kids play doctor and it is a harmless activity. It depends actually.

Okay. Sorry I wasn't more specific, but I was thinking in context of this topic, the chronic vaginal injuries found at a six year old child's autopsy, in addition to acute vaginal injuries. So when someone in this context is discussing "playing doctor," I think it's fair to say many people know the context is sexual curiosity.

I know there are "doctor" kits available in toy dept's. and have been for decades.

I went to Amazon to request Foreign Faction in e-book format and the hardback is now 26.37 so I am ordering it. Can't wait to get it! Hope it's OK to post this....I want it so bad ...I can hardly waiit! :smile:

Amazon's price has dropped A.James Kolar's book
Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? [Hardcover]
A. James Kolar (Author)
List Price: $39.95
Price: $26.37 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

I went to Amazon to request Foreign Faction in e-book format and the hardback is now 26.37 so I am ordering it. Can't wait to get it! Hope it's OK to post this....I want it so bad ...I can hardly waiit! :smile:

Amazon's price has drooped A.James Kolar's book
Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? [Hardcover]
A. James Kolar (Author)
List Price: $39.95
Price: $26.37 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

MizStery,
Amazon must have it on a specific sales cycle, soon it will be $9.99. Then it will be remaindered. Just another book to Amazon.

KoldKase,
So if I read you correctly. Burke may have been playing doctor, with JonBenet's tacit approval, e.g. no direct coercion, after all, apparently JonBenet would on occassion, voluntarly sleep in Burkes bedroom.

Some allegations and speculation have Burke down as the person who has been digitally assaulting JonBenet. But on the 26th December after a party something happens which causes the R's not to diall 911?

I reckon its whatever caused JonBenet to go into a coma, is whats been covered up, the R's knew the abuse would be revealed eventually, at best they could mask it, as they did.

Probably the mix of inducing a coma and sexual assault did not look to good for the R's reputation. Lets face it some relatives of Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation cases, are so embarrassed they try to pass their death off as suicide, and in the process are denied insurance claims! So possibly the R's thought they would roll the dice and attempt to stage their way out of any public embarrassment, except they never bargained on the media circus with JonBenet's pageant videos being aired on the news stations?

I still think most of what we have in the wine-cellar is staging, even some of her injuries might be the result of staging gone wrong. Could it be so simple a case of someone throttling JonBenet to prevent her from crying out, and when the pressure is released its too late, she is in a coma, and the rest is as they say history?

It's a theory.

One I've considered many times.

Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing if it was coerced, simply children exploring, or an adult abusing.

One thing Kolar brings up that I hadn't thought of before: if it were an adult male, the vaginal injuries might have been more severe. Perhaps her hymen would have been gone altogether, if it involved larger hands or intercourse.

I think that's what Kolar said...though I may be recalling what someone wrote at FFJ...oh, my head is spinning with TMI.... :eek:kay:

In my line of work I have seen a lot of sexual abuse in children. The abuser is almost always a relation. These children for the most part grow up experiancing this, so to them it is not even abuse--it is just life. I liken it to brushing knots out of my daughters hair. It hurts, she sometimes cries but its just something we have to do and she doesn't go running to her dad complaining that mommy is hurting her. If an adult is going to chronically sexually abuse a child, I also would expect more severe injuries than digital penetration. An adult will do it for grateification. Whether it be vaginal intercourse or sodomy--there are usually more signs than a slightly erroded hymen. I have a very hard time believing that Patsy wouldn't notice something was wrong if it was full on sexual abuse rather than the "doctor experimentation" discussed above. However, I suppose there is always some degree of denial when you suspect someone you love is hurting your baby in such a way.

It's a theory.

One I've considered many times.

Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing if it was coerced, simply children exploring, or an adult abusing.

One thing Kolar brings up that I hadn't thought of before: if it were an adult male, the vaginal injuries might have been more severe. Perhaps her hymen would have been gone altogether, if it involved larger hands or intercourse.

I think that's what Kolar said...though I may be recalling what someone wrote at FFJ...oh, my head is spinning with TMI.... :eek:kay:

KoldKase,
That agrees with the quotes I read at FFJ. For me its the confirmation that the chronic abuse was likely digital in nature. That is circumstantial evidence that leans towards a child or teenager abusing JonBenet as you suggest, otherwise her injuries might be more severe. Its definitely not proof, but, for me, puts BDI back on the table.

and this is what makes me feel bad about suspicion, being focused on BR. Also, if those 2 were experimenting, who's to say it was B's idea? A lot of molested children act out, and 'reenact' what they've learned. If JonBenet was being abused, and it looks like she was, the experimenting, might have been at her initiative. I have a hard time picturing a 9 year old brother terrifying his sister into silence, and her not tattling... because what happened to JonBenet, was pure evil, and IMO, this kind of behavior would have been noticed and stopped, before it led to murder. But, then again, I don't know. If this was any other case, I think the obvious would have been assumed, and JR would have been put on a hotplate...but it's not any other case, and a good case can be made against any of the 3 in the house, which IMO, can be chalked up to some fancy maneuvering by somebody. I relistened to the 911, and honestly, PR seemed genuine. And considering that JR was in the vicinity of the phone, and speaking sternly to BR, well, why didn't HE make the call? He wasn't the one who was in a raw panic and danged near hyperventilating, so I don't get this. Regardless of what happened, why didn't the calmer parent make the call?

Could Burke of been sexually abused and he was acting out on JonBenet?

If there was any intruder why didn't they just rape her then and there? She had the head bash and there was nothing to stop them. Would they of waited, listening to see of anyone heard her screaming to see what was going on? and then just killed her and leave? After assaulting her with something and changing her clothes? To me that makes it someone in that household.

I saw on FFJ photos of a man that had gone to the Ramsey's home looking around. He said he could of climbed up to JonBenet's balcony. Why if someone was watching the home to take her for a ransom did she end up in basement and then placed in the wine cellar dead?

Could the touch DNA of been transferred from one of the boy's playing at the Ramsey's home before they went to the Whites?

John talked about the breakfast that they had that morning. The annual Christmas morning breakfast feast.

Could the pineapple been left out from that morning. Did they eat at the breakfast bar? Did John or Pasty clean up afterwards?

In Kolar's book (been reading at FFJ) he mentions that the minister was heating a glass in the microwave when Fleet White came up yelling for someone to call 911. Could that of been the glass with the teabag? When were photo's taken of the bowl and glass? In the south we made a pitcher of tea and not by the glass. Pasty was from the south.

Cynic, notice the "burnt" end of the cord. As you predicted....

I noticed, it made me smile.

I'd be really interested in hearing more about this, if you wouldn't mind (obviously) repeating yourself. How is it that you predicted the "burnt" end of the cord, Cynic?

I can't wait for all to read and post about what jonbenet may have said to her friends and ezpecially abouf santa visiting again. I'm still convinced of sexual abuse but not that all was done by a ramsey though. I'll probably be off the fence by the time everyone gets through the book. Also there is still the opinion by some that jonbenet was bein g physically abused instead of sexual. Jonbenet could ha e suffered both physical abuse from rough cleaning and sexual abuse done by a child.

Great THANK YOU to Mr. Kolar for his love and dedication to JBR....

IMO, to finally get justice for JBR, LE and DA must used '90 minutes' key. I strongly believe that these 90 minutes (1 1/2 hours!) between the blow to JBR head and her strangulation is the only 'key' that can and must be used to bring the proper justice sooner than later. Here is my thoughts:

Intruder would NOT wait 1 1/2 hours before strangle JBR. What is the reason to wait? IDI theorists would say: he/she probably went to write the RN. OK, let's assume it's true. Then after RN is completed and JBR is still shows no life - why not leave the house ASAP? The victim looks dead, RN is done why risk it to stay longer to make all these strangulation, cleaning, changing clothing?...Nope, intruder(s) would NEVER cared to wait 1 1/2 hours to finish off their victim!!!!

The only people who CARE to wait these heartbreaking 90 minutes is JBR parents!...IMO, regardless who done which part of the staging (including RN), remaining Ramsey family who was present at the house on that dreadful night - MUST be prosecuted for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, period! Not for the murder - because like Dr. Lee said: 'the rice is cooked'; too many forensic evidences are lost; the relationship between LE and DA has been broken and possibly not reconcilable any more. So, what our hope for murder conviction is based on? Non-identified 6-way DNA circus????!!! Nope, I do agree with Mr. Kolar, it will be NO conviction in JBR MURDER!!! BUT....these 90 minutes should and MUST prompt to re-evaluate LE/DA further action by bringing John Ramsey to court and charge him with OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

If you'll ask me based on what? My answer would be: combine all John's LIE statements for the last 15 years (!!!!) and I can qurantee you - jury will take less than 90 minutes to see the truth!!!....

Sorry for venting-out:)...I rarely posting on this forum...mainly reading for years and years...following JBR murder from the day one....

Don't forget the blood on the pillowcase and the "skid marks" in the underwear found in pants lying on the floor.

Also the toilet wasn't flushed.

Now we're back to oooky stuff....
sick.gif

This is quoted from koldkase, on FFJ. Since I can't post there, I ask the question here. Is the underwear in the black pants size 6 ?

Great THANK YOU to Mr. Kolar for his love and dedication to JBR....

IMO, to finally get justice for JBR, LE and DA must used '90 minutes' key. I strongly believe that these 90 minutes (1 1/2 hours!) between the blow to JBR head and her strangulation is the only 'key' that can and must be used to bring the proper justice sooner than later. Here is my thoughts:

Intruder would NOT wait 1 1/2 hours before strangle JBR. What is the reason to wait? IDI theorists would say: he/she probably went to write the RN. OK, let's assume it's true. Then after RN is completed and JBR is still shows no life - why not leave the house ASAP? The victim looks dead, RN is done why risk it to stay longer to make all these strangulation, cleaning, changing clothing?...Nope, intruder(s) would NEVER cared to wait 1 1/2 hours to finish off their victim!!!!

The only people who CARE to wait these heartbreaking 90 minutes is JBR parents!...IMO, regardless who done which part of the staging (including RN), remaining Ramsey family who was present at the house on that dreadful night - MUST be prosecuted for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, period! Not for the murder - because like Dr. Lee said: 'the rice is cooked'; too many forensic evidences are lost; the relationship between LE and DA has been broken and possibly not reconcilable any more. So, what our hope for murder conviction is based on? Non-identified 6-way DNA circus????!!! Nope, I do agree with Mr. Kolar, it will be NO conviction in JBR MURDER!!! BUT....these 90 minutes should and MUST prompt to re-evaluate LE/DA further action by bringing John Ramsey to court and charge him with OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

If you'll ask me based on what? My answer would be: combine all John's LIE statements for the last 15 years (!!!!) and I can qurantee you - jury will take less than 90 minutes to see the truth!!!....

Sorry for venting-out:)...I rarely posting on this forum...mainly reading for years and years...following JBR murder from the day one....

Agree on Obstruction of Justice.

I'm not much of a fan of BDI theory, but if BR hit her in the head, and the parents were not aware of that, he may have waited a considerable amount of time before telling them. Or if BR didn't tell his parents, but they discovered the situation themselves, it may have been well after the blow to the head.

Were the Ramseys ever asked about this?

How much was in this? could JonBenet afte going to the toilet and not wipping herself properly have transferred this to the chocolates when she went to eat one? how much are we talking about here?

Could the feces be seen by the naked eye?
Was it ever DNA'd to see who's feces it was?
This is bizare!

Agree on Obstruction of Justice.

I'm not much of a fan of BDI theory, but if BR hit her in the head, and the parents were not aware of that, he may have waited a considerable amount of time before telling them. Or if BR didn't tell his parents, but they discovered the situation themselves, it may have been well after the blow to the head.

Thank you for understanding and support.

From your post: 'if BR hit her in the head, and the parents were not aware of that, he may have waited a considerable amount of time before telling them.' What the reason to wait 1.5 hours? To see if JBR will 'wake-up'?...1.5 hour is the VERY long time for the child to WAIT!:)...Agree?
From your post: 'if BR didn't tell his parents, but they discovered the situation themselves, it may have been well after the blow to the head'. This is very interesting thought....it means that Patsy or John JUST wake-up in the middle of the night for no reason (or maybe go to toilet:) and decide to look for JBR...? Because in this situation, no noises in the house, light is off and both of them are pretty tired, right? So, what make them to start looking for JBR?...Sorry, it's just my opinion, but I couldn't see neither of above scenarios to have common sense. Again, please forgive me...

With your permission, in regards of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE...So, how we - the public - can raise this 'option' to LE/DA attention? Do we have lawyers in this forum (or/and FFJ forum) to help identify the 'cons' and 'pros' of this approach and help us with the petition? I do hope and pray that Mr. Kolar book will make progress in this 'cold case'. I don't want this book to become just 'another book'...I'm praying to God: let's this book be the 'last straw which broke the camel back'. It's long overdue! From the moment of Mr. Big Shot (John R.) lawyer-up with all these money-hungry creatures (including some DA officials), dragging his feet in providing information to LE, lying and making mockery of jurisdiction - the process of solving JBR murder was put 'on hold'....until it becomes absolute.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back