Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
My admiration and respect goes out to Allison's family for conducting themselves in such a dignified and respectful manner. They could have been forgiven if they had lashed out when dealing with such stress and heartache. Whether they had their suspicions or not they appeared to be respectful at all times.
Unfortunately I would probably not have the strength to remain so dignified if I had been in their shoes.

I can't even bite my tongue here : )
There is no way I could have been as dignified either.
I would want blood.....

Stop posting about other posters. NOW. :pullhair:

Get ON TOPIC! NOW.

I am bumping this in Kimster's absence, as she appears to be busy rummaging about in her "pointy zappy things" box....

I can't even bite my tongue here : )
There is no way I could have been as dignified either.
I would want blood.....

I agree! The only thing that might help you get through it is not wanting in anyway to jeopardise the case and trusting in the Universe! IMO

I agree! The only thing that might help you get through it is not wanting in anyway to jeopardise the case and trusting in the Universe! IMO

Yes, I can't imagine the pain of losing a child and I hope that I never,ever have to.

Kindest thoughts for the Dickies,I just hope they are coping ok.

I know someone who was in the BC house 2 weeks ago and they told me that the majority of the kids things were still in the house. Agh blah unquote ... Cold fingers

Given the level of GBC's debt, could the things be waiting to be repossessed?

I wonder if some of the kids things in the house were left to donate to the childcare centre next door? I'm sure I read somewhere that the owners of the house also own the childcare centre, and that the house may be used for training purposes or something.

Hi Doc, thanks for this info. It is likely no longer appropriate at the house, especially if the children have returned to Brookfield. I am sure the bridge tributes will continue and KTK's cross will still be there for a long time.
Went to the bridge today and tidied up the flowers as well as placing a daisy pot plant under the sunflower cross on behalf of WOZZLE. I made sure there was a posy of flowers at each post of the side near the parking area. It looks lovely.
If anyone else is thinking of taking a trip out there, can you please take a bottle of water for the daisy? Many thanks.

I wonder if some of the kids things in the house were left to donate to the childcare centre next door? I'm sure I read somewhere that the owners of the house also own the childcare centre, and that the house may be used for training purposes or something.

I think it's just another example of the selfishness of the senior BC's. Weren't they there clearing stuff out not long ago why would they not have packed up the girl's things

I'm thinking that with GBC where he is, either NBC or EBC or both have activated their enduring power of attourney to deal with his lease and belongings. They probably have now spoken to him about this on their visit to the prison, and will slowly deal with the nuts and bolts. It wouldn't be quick or easy.

Went to the bridge today and tidied up the flowers as well as placing a daisy pot plant under the sunflower cross on behalf of WOZZLE. I made sure there was a posy of flowers at each post of the side near the parking area. It looks lovely.
If anyone else is thinking of taking a trip out there, can you please take a bottle of water for the daisy? Many thanks.

Indromum you are very special. Thank you once again!!!!

love you Indro, beautiful Wozzle!

Thanks Indromum for your huge generosity with the flowers at the bridge, and thanks to Wozzle too :)

Indromum,

Many thanks for adding flowers to the bridge today and I hear it is full of flowers now.

Wozzle,

Many thanks to you also as you are so far away but you are thinking of Allison and sending your kind thoughts and flowers

The bridge must look better than the Toowoomba Flower Show! IMO

I knew someone at the funeral. I posted before but just to remind some.
GBC walked in the side door,went up the front to the other side,shook Mr Dickie's hand and caressed Mrs Dickie. I confirmed, "Not a hug" No was the reply a caress. The girls sat on the other side with the BC's.

That is how we would expect GBC to behave - look at me, look at me, I'm one of the good guys here.......

To be seen to be doing the 'right' thing is everything to his personality type.

Can someone help me post photos I took today of the flowers at the bridge. They are on my iPhone...CJ, Makara...anyone?

This talk of toys made me think of the photos of the toys in the back of the car, and it gave me a horrible vision of GBC standing there with one of the nude dolls, and saying in his pathetic little voice "Dolly did it".

Maybe these Ekka winds are getting to me also lol

Thanks again Indromum and Wozzle, you always go above and beyond.

:what:That's sad to hear but if it was done by the owners I guess they have move on and try and get their little part in all this mess back on track.thankfully nobody is going to stop trying to find answers though.
Thanks for the support from those who took my posts in the spirit in which they were intended.

New bit of info - just drove past the BC house on Brookfield Rd, and all the tributes have gone! The flowers, the notes, everything.

Could be the owners, I guess, trying to remove the memories......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken