The Theater and the Shooting

Why was he caught just sitting in his car not making any attempt to flee?

Why were there no shots fired by LE when they were apprehending someone known to have heavy firepower and whose car had firearms in it with him?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

If he isn't making any threatening movements when LE is approaching him, then I am pretty sure LE isn't supposed to shoot him. Not that I would blame them if they did. But that's not what their training tells them.

If he isn't making any threatening movements when LE is approaching him, then I am pretty sure LE isn't supposed to shoot him. Not that I would blame them if they did. But that's not what their training tells them.

I'm just saying that I'm quite interested to see the evidence, especially the theatre security camera aimed on his car because frankly while I have no doubt he did it, some things just don't add up. At this point I haven't ruled out an accomplice.

Great questions Hastingschi.
I'm thinking maybe mass confusion going on.

I'm wondering about his car that was parked out the backdoor. The map that was posted of the outside parking lot......holy cow, that's a huge parking lot. I'm wondering if he didn't go ahead and park by the back door when he got to the theater and just walk around the the enterance? When he got his phone call "maybe" and walked out the exit....he would have only had to go a short distance to get all his stuff. Witnesses were saying he was only gone for a few minutes....the most, maybe 5.

He had to park there from the very beginning and never moved his car from that spot.

Also, I wonder if there is a door between theater 8 and 9 on the inside?????

I sure wish I could find a diagram or drawing/ picture of the inside.

I'm just saying that I'm quite interested to see the evidence, especially the theatre security camera aimed on his car because frankly while I have no doubt he did it, some things just don't add up. At this point I haven't ruled out an accomplice.

Police are very clear in that they believe he acted alone. And I am sure they have access to all the footage from security cameras, etc.

Does anyone here already have answer on why the gas mask was found on the other side of the back theatre away from theatre 9 and away from JH?

Does anyone here already have answer on why the gas mask was found on the other side of the back theatre away from theatre 9 and away from JH?

JH wouldn't be the only person wearing gas mask. I am guessing the second gas mask could have belonged to the first responder.

That's another great question, especially since that particular gas mask was the one which the shooter had been wearing.

Because whoever tagged it doesn't know who it belonged to.
Not everything is this big giant conspiracy.

Do you think that everything is a conspiracy for me?

This is a foum, we are here discussing what confuse us , not everyone is correct until we see them in the actual testimonies.

FYI - if this is a solid case, ill be out of this forum and move on to the next!

but for now i will enjoy the weekend and get out of here !
See you in couple hours. :razz:

FYI - if this is a solid case, ill be out of this forum and move on to the next!

but for now i will enjoy the weekend and get out of here !
See you in couple hours. :razz:

February, don't bail; it's clear that there are some rather interesting questions that hopefully will be answered at trial but should be noted now by us here if for no other reason than to put these things out there to make sure they're fully answered at trial so this guy doesn't walk or a jury doesn't hang because jurors had the same unanswered questions that we do.

I have a full picture from above that I can post of the parking lot. It is pretty graphic as it has blood. I'll let the mods tell me if it's okay if I post the picture first.

Why was he caught just sitting in his car not making any attempt to flee?

Why were there no shots fired by LE when they were apprehending someone known to have heavy firepower and whose car had firearms in it with him?

reports i read were that JH was headed toward the car,
not in it. the first officer to report spotting the perp sounded
very nervous & excited, good judgement on his part
not to open fire in panic.

I have a full picture from above that I can post of the parking lot. It is pretty graphic as it has blood. I'll let the mods tell me if it's okay if I post the picture first.

photo of the trail of blood leading or the back door of the theatre with items oddly dispersed leading to his car and on the other end of the theatre?

If so. It was posted in the general thread so it shouldn't be an issue

reports i read were that JH was headed toward the car,
not in it. the first officer to report spotting the perp sounded
very nervous & excited, good judgement on his part
not to open fire in panic.

the police tapes released this week contradict that

http://www.kansas.com/2012/07/20/2414607_a2414961/shooting-at-colorado-theater.html
10p0rw8.png

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/list/gallery-mass-shooting-in-colorado/gallery/
magsi0.jpg

http://www.wtsp.com/news/national/a...-Colorado-mass-shooting-could-have-been-worse
nyzfch.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/21/us/shooting-at-colorado-theater-showing-batman-movie.html?_r=1
4kv047.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back