Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animals die in close proximity to houses all the time and usually the residents are totally unaware of it. Are you trying to suggest that somehow a human is special and different from any other animal?

If she died where they found the body I gaurentee that no one living there would have smelled decomposition.

I could not agree more! Also noteworthy is that the Beach Hut restaurant is within a few hundred feet of where the remains of EIGHT victims were found in various stages of decomposition yet not once did the thousands of patrons ever complain about any sort of foul odor at this food/pub esablishment that has outdoor seating!

2944011720.JPG

The entire "CPH did it... CPH did it!!!" and "GC is a co-conspirator... GC is a co-conspirator!!!" campaign could very well be all part of the master sinister plan to point the investigation in the wrong direction.

I do not believe this, the sinister plan part.

You are absolutely correct! THANK YOU. In that special, John Ray was kind enough to release a video of him standing almost knee deep in enough water for an adult to drown at the location where SG's remains were found. We are extremely thankful for that video footage.

Not sure if you saw this;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176779

It's four pages of discussions about the most recent 48 Hours special.

i dont need to read on WS.... the information on 48 hours show.
not when you are on the INSIDE looking OUT.

YOU might need to watch 48 hours - to see what's going ON in this case....
and as i predicted

NEW information was brought forth -

i never said by who

and i'm telling you right now

48 hours WILL be ---- bringing you interviews which did not air on the last show.

the show itself is possibly 46 minutes (plus 14 minutes commercials)
this is a long and winding road

and ....scpd - looked for shannan
like a hunter shooting down a bear with a bb gun.

shannan gilberts running for her life in oak beach
opened up a pandora's box - dont you want to know the boxes dimensions and contents?

this case has had scpd dancing on the edge of a wormhole that would deliver them to a parrellel universe.

and last but not least
GC was as friendly to SG
as Woodward & Bernstein were to the Nixon Administration

he has a recalcitrant attitude counterproductive to the overall outcome desired by the community.

sg has a lot of people scrambling - and that wouldn't be happening
if there was nothing THERE!!!!

shannan was the MOTHER LODE in a oak beach wormhole.

a reporter has to be deaf dumb and blind and corrupt NOT to know the names of the personalities involved and the scope of the allegations!

i dont need to read on WS.... the information on 48 hours show.
not when you are on the INSIDE looking OUT.

YOU might need to watch 48 hours - to see what's going ON in this case....
and as i predicted

NEW information was brought forth -

i never said by who

and i'm telling you right now

48 hours WILL be ---- bringing you interviews which did not air on the last show.

the show itself is possibly 46 minutes (plus 14 minutes commercials)
this is a long and winding road

and ....scpd - looked for shannan
like a hunter shooting down a bear with a bb gun.

shannan gilberts running for her life in oak beach
opened up a pandora's box - dont you want to know the boxes dimensions and contents?

this case has had scpd dancing on the edge of a wormhole that would deliver them to a parrellel universe.

and last but not least
GC was as friendly to SG
as Woodward & Bernstein were to the Nixon Administration

he has a recalcitrant attitude counterproductive to the overall outcome desired by the community.

sg has a lot of people scrambling - and that wouldn't be happening
if there was nothing THERE!!!!

shannan was the MOTHER LODE in a oak beach wormhole.

a reporter has to be deaf dumb and blind and corrupt NOT to know the names of the personalities involved and the scope of the allegations!

Well, technically NO new information was brought forth by that 48 Hours show, as everyone else predicted. So please stop that outbreak. And please stop to set up on the wild claims of John Ray even more wild claims. SG was in Oak Beach, she disappeared, she was found dead in a place and in a manner obviously unrelated to LISK. Which LISK had proven already when he, not knowing anything about SG, dropped two more bodies in his little trophy collection.

Websleuths has a reputation for and tries to maintain itself as a FACT based website. We do allow the discussion of theories and opinions, but we try to keep our members on track with facts found in the main stream media; information put forth by law enforcement; and information found within published, court and official documents.

If you post something that is your opinion, please state that it is your opinion and post it within the proper "theory" thread. Do not insinuate that anyone who doesn't agree with your theory is lacking in intelligence or worse. Everyone has an opinion and Websleuths wants to see those opinions even if you do not. State your own opinion and refute others with facts and leave the vitriol, sarcasm and condescending remarks out of your replies.

As to sleuthing other members, Websleuths attempts to verify certain members who wish to make their profession or presence known so they may offer input as to their area of expertise. We also verify locals and insiders, who may be anyone from a local who simply knows the area, to actual family members of the missing or deceased. Websleuths does not verify the validity of the content put forth by its verified members, but simply that the members are who they say they are.

The LISK forum has one verified member (meltruth) who is a local.

Members in this forum have continually tried to "out" other members as to their true identity. Some members have even outed themselves. Even so, those members have not been verified by Websleuths and the credibility given to those members is at the sole discretion of each individual member (you).

As for sleuthing, you may sleuth the case players and anyone who has put themselves in the main stream media; however, the sleuthing is limited to the information put forth by the person(s) concerning this case only. You may not tie a case player or someone in the media to a user name on this site or from any other site unless they are WS verified as being the named individual in the media. Herein lies the problem with some of the posts that were recently removed. Repeating, DO NOT refer to a fellow member as a case player or someone in the media unless that member has been WS verified as such.

For instance, John Doe is in the media giving interviews surrounding the LISK. John Doe is also a member on Websleuths named "JSleuth." You may sleuth John Doe as to his statements in the media, but you may not refer to JSleuth as being John Doe, nor may you address the member JSleuth in such a manner unless and until that member is verified as such.

If you see a violation of TOS, please alert the post and DO NOT quote it or refer to it. Doing so only augments the violation and hinders our ability to remove the inappropriate post and may result in removal of the thread and/or LISK forum.

Thank you.

Well, technically NO new information was brought forth by that 48 Hours show, as everyone else predicted. So please stop that outbreak. And please stop to set up on the wild claims of John Ray even more wild claims. SG was in Oak Beach, she disappeared, she was found dead in a place and in a manner obviously unrelated to LISK. Which LISK had proven already when he, not knowing anything about SG, dropped two more bodies in his little trophy collection.

Very good point!

Do you think the LISK was/is upset that SG's accident brought so much attention to his tranquil trophy collection?

Do you think he is wondering "what are the odds???"

Do you think this was an eye-opener for him in that it revealed how unsafe Ocean Parkway was for him?

Very good point!

Do you think the LISK was/is upset that SG's accident brought so much attention to his tranquil trophy collection?

Do you think he is wondering "what are the odds???"

Do you think this was an eye-opener for him in that it revealed how unsafe Ocean Parkway was for him?

I think, at first he was upset. Then, to a degree, he enjoyed the media attention and especially that all his ruses and tricks worked so fine and even better, all stared only at SG pretty quickly.
And then, with the next searches the other bodies popped up. A lot of SKs study other SKs and they have up to the limitations set by their own psychopathology, a rather "intuitive" understanding for such things. So, chances are, at the point, he had a real "oh damn" moment.
Ocean Parkway unsafe? How and why? The bodies of his 2010 victims were found then and when it was time for the first 2011, Ocean Parkway was in his view probably the safest place he could find. Police had already searched and the chances they would return were like zero. Unfortunately, he is right as it looks. Nobody looks there for fresh bodies anymore.

I'm not sure how unsafe the Ocean parkway became for LISK. Tonight, just like yesterday and tomorrow, last week and next week, there will be dozens of ten minute stretches out there in the middle of nowhere when you could dump a body, have a drink of water, and be on your way with nobody else seeing a thing.

I'm not sure how unsafe the Ocean parkway became for LISK. Tonight, just like yesterday and tomorrow, last week and next week, there will be dozens of ten minute stretches out there in the middle of nowhere when you could dump a body, have a drink of water, and be on your way with nobody else seeing a thing.

One more body and we should all scram.

My mind aches trying to imagine what may have happened and LE can't find a way to make the Parkway unsafe for serial killers? Then what are we trying to achieve?

This one is for Truthspider because he and I are the only ones tripping over Google Earth photos, but if you want to respond, please do. I have never been to Oak Beach, and I am going by what I've read here, and elsewhere online. I have no experience with sailing or fishing or any of those wonderful LI activities.

Please help me identify what's in the picture: if you use Google Earth to the spot where the unidentified Asian male was found, which is about six paces to the west of "the Walkway to Hemlock Cove," and click back to July 7, 2012, if you zoom in there looks to be some fishing equipment at about the 6' elevation point between the water and OP. What is that? A fishing net? It looks like maybe it's rope, but with little loops at the end?? It's not there in the preceding photo, which also is an USGS photo, taken maybe in March, of 07.

As for the Graticule Intersector and Datum Shift tick exes:

X marks the spot of Barnes' remains? I am not sure. But I am following the point from Thatch Island to the Parkway. Hmm, what does it mean, Truth?

When you return, can you try to not get timed out? We miss ya when that happens.

This one is for Truthspider because he and I are the only ones tripping over Google Earth photos, but if you want to respond, please do. I have never been to Oak Beach, and I am going by what I've read here, and elsewhere online. I have no experience with sailing or fishing or any of those wonderful LI activities.

Please help me identify what's in the picture: if you use Google Earth to the spot where the unidentified Asian male was found, which is about six paces to the west of "the Walkway to Hemlock Cove," and click back to July 7, 2012, if you zoom in there looks to be some fishing equipment at about the 6' elevation point between the water and OP. What is that? A fishing net? It looks like maybe it's rope, but with little loops at the end?? It's not there in the preceding photo, which also is an USGS photo, taken maybe in March, of 07.

As for the Graticule Intersector and Datum Shift tick exes:

X marks the spot of Barnes' remains? I am not sure. But I am following the point from Thatch Island to the Parkway. Hmm, what does it mean, Truth?

When you return, can you try to not get timed out? We miss ya when that happens.

I posted the wrong date for that photo. It's Google Earth's 7-4-07 (not '12)

Would you supply links to these facts please?? TIA.

there is also a visible cutout in the brush where the western most G4 was....
I think this has massive potential...

Well if that isn't the riddle of the day! WTF have to find out... think little spider brain think...

I am asking somebody I know who works for USGS tomorrow, and some surveyors about the other photo. About that 2nd Riddle of the Day: I can't tell if it's a wire rope, a surveyor's piece of equipment, such as a surveyor's chain, or just some debris that fell off of somebody's truck as they drove by the little path that leads down to Hemlock Cove. If straightened out, I wonder if how long it is; if it was used to measure a radius of some sort.

Again, getting there via Google Earth is pretty easy. Just enter, "Hemlock Cove, Babylon, NY" and zoom in until the little box that actually repeats, "Babylon Town-Jones Beach walkway to Hemlock Cove" appears. Keep zooming in a bit. When on the Parkway, which you can view from streetview later, if you want, move west a tad, maybe 20 or so feet--I think this is the site of the unidentified Asian man's remains. Is it? Use the history gauge, click back to 4th of July, 2007. What is that rope, gear, chain, fishing equipment, what?

a) Pak wants to say "She (Shannan) said follow him"
b) Pak wants to say "He told me to follow him"
c) There is a third person arriving with JB, gets out of JB's and jumps in MP's and says "Follow him"

For me, MP is as credible as his tongue slips.

So if jb had to go to the gate to let Pak in. How and when did someone let Pak out of the gate? Or did they?

"Follow him" suggests he's new to the community. When JB opens the gate he discovers the lift button, when getting out of the community he handles his own business. Maybe?

a) Pak wants to say "She (Shannan) said follow him"
b) Pak wants to say "He told me to follow him"
c) There is a third person arriving with JB, gets out of JB's and jumps in MP's and says "Follow him"

For me, MP is as credible as his tongue slips.
o

Pak is a liar. Phone records prove Shannan had called him several times during the night for what ever reason (probably to say the loser stil refuses to pay, or he's a freak, or he is waiting on money a friends coming blah blah .......)
. But Pak says in this program he was awoken by Jb who said " get het out of here" Pak then says he was "shocked". Really? Does that make sense. In other interviews. Pak doesn't want to tell the truth. That's why he took off to Georgia after all this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305