LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think these perps. allow themselves to be taken over by evil, making them think of themselves as geniuses in what they do.

I think that Mickey became special the minute she started fighting back and causing him all those wounds. She wasn't just another victim at that point. Therefore I think he would of placed her somewhere special to him. Perhaps there may be others who unknowingly know. Just a thought. Tryin to think outside the box. She may have started random but, became special. Disturbing, I know.

I think that Mickey became special the minute she started fighting back and causing him all those wounds. She wasn't just another victim at that point. Therefore I think he would of placed her somewhere special to him. Perhaps there may be others who unknowingly know. Just a thought. Tryin to think outside the box. She may have started random but, became special. Disturbing, I know.
------------
You mean like some "special" conquest?

The other thing I think is that they consider themselves entitled with an inflated sense of self.

I have actually begun to wonder if maybe by fighting back and hurting him (which we truly can't know, but mostly agree she did), perhaps he was so enraged that he killed and dumped her without getting his full jollies first. And it has recently hit me that he may have been so enraged as to dispose of her while she was incapacitated bit still alive. Kinda like a last spit in her face to still feel like he won. Could she have been tossed from the WB Bridge after all? Or something similar? JMO and purely speculation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Sometimes I prefer the "trafficked" scenario to the alternative. Simply because I want her to be alive, for Holly to be alive, Lauren...

I wish we could know for certain that some kind of "death signature" was found. It "seems" that LE found evidence at the trailer, etc. that she is indeed deceased.

I wonder if her family is holding onto hope that she is still alive despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary?

I have actually begun to wonder if maybe by fighting back and hurting him (which we truly can't know, but mostly agree she did), perhaps he was so enraged that he killed and dumped her without getting his full jollies first. And it has recently hit me that he may have been so enraged as to dispose of her while she was incapacitated bit still alive. Kinda like a last spit in her face to still feel like he won. Could she have been tossed from the WB Bridge after all? Or something similar? JMO and purely speculation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
------------
My bold above. And that would be a special brand of evil.

Truth serum is not as effective as we'd like to think. I've read somewhere that psychopaths and sociopaths actually will lie their way through interviews while under the influence of truth serum. (I mentioned awhile back that I watched a French documentary about this rapist/murderer who was being given truth serum in an IV. He lied about everything, even his name. The whole experience was like this enjoyable game to him.)

Hypnotism is VERY unreliable, simply because the hypnotist can inadvertently make suggestions and actually change the subject's memory of events.

It is so frustrating that we haven't found Mickey. I "wish" BSL would tell authorities where to find her, but I don't believe he will.

In order to feel a compulsion to confess, one must first feel guilt, and I don't know if Brandon is capable of that.

He'll only tell, IMO, if telling earns him something he wants very much.

even though it's unreliable, it could be useful in getting a victim's location from a perp. i agree that it shouldn't be used in court, but to locate a victim, it MIGHT be useful. even if only a small chance, i think it's worth a try, but it's illegal.

i can see that it would be illegal for someone who has not yet been proven guilty, but i think they should be able to use it on tier 3 RSOs that shouldn't have been out allowed to offend again in the first place!!!!

if people still have a problem with injecting the Tier 3s, then surely they won't have a problem with those that end up being found guilty for murder. They SHOULD definitely be able to give a try then. it's just awful that these families can't bury their loved ones. i think we need to rethink the rights of those found guilty.

i don't believe in the death penalty, but it seems pretty backwards to me to put someone to death but not attempt finding the location of their victim by a little injection that will make them drunk. how stupid is that!??

Or maybe, since it was located at a media outlet, they wanted to publish the video and maybe LE had to involve a judge to get an injunction of some kind or had to get a warrant to get possession of the "tape"?

IMO....I was thinking that LE may have just received GPS (time and location info )that put BSL right in front of the camera, therefore LE was able to focus on the video at that moment in time.....

Why has Keiosha Felix not got her own thread on this website? I live just outside of Lafayette and I don't see the community helping or coming together to help find this poor girl! I don't know why :(

I will have to go back and look but I do think I saw that he at one time lived very close to the Teche. As I am positive I Thought about ths as well.

if she were put in the Teche she would have resurfaced from a barge going through. there are much "better" hiding places than the Teche. Much of it is in the backyard of many families. JMO, but i think she would have been found if she were put in the Teche

I apologize that this is out of sequence with what y'all are talking about.

I have taken the last several days and reread much of the threads, news articles and so on. I cannot get past this...

The camera at 216 St. Landry caught the hooptie and a white truck. But it did not catch a glimpse of Mickey. I cannot come up with any reference at all that she was seen on this camera. This once again leads me to believe that something happened to her before she passed that camera.

is that a 10 second frame camera?? i never paid much attention to that particular camera since she wasn't on it.

also, there are a handful of locals that are still standing by the bike being under the truck in the Circle K image. don't throw tomatoes at me. just sayin'

Why has Keiosha Felix not got her own thread on this website? I live just outside of Lafayette and I don't see the community helping or coming together to help find this poor girl! I don't know why :(

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180014"]LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

--------------------

Off-topic, but relevant, and needed to say it: Why don't they apply electrodes to the brain of the student of neuroscience who murdered all of those people in the movie theater in Colorado?

I had to do a little reading up to refresh my memory about brain fingerprinting. It does seem to be an important development, and I like the fact that the results are computed mathematically, taking the tester's subjective feelings out of the process. It would appear to be very reliable, IF the test is properly conducted. Great care has to be taken to ensure the testee isn't fed or shown information about the crime or evidence beforehand.

Having said that, our justice system cannot require suspects to submit to this test, and the suspect would have to be an idiot to do so! I predict this test will become a more powerful way to free wrongfully convicted persons.

hi, Im new to this sight. I have been trying to follow the mickey sh. case. Right after he was charged with murder of MS & LP, I read an article stating that police had found self portraits of BSL covered in blood during the search of his home. There were no other sources that revealed this info...
Did anybody else find this? Maybe Im behind the times on the case but...

is that a 10 second frame camera?? i never paid much attention to that particular camera since she wasn't on it.

also, there are a handful of locals that are still standing by the bike being under the truck in the Circle K image. don't throw tomatoes at me. just sayin'

I think, if I remember seeing the pic with the hooptie in it correctly, there are alot of shrubs and greenary. JMO, but if she were riding her bike on the sidewalk maybe the shrubs were in the way of anyone really seeing her well. From the angle of the camera it just seemed that way. But, certainly since the car was well into the street you would get a better shot. So that would maybe be why someone could see the car in the street but not her. Also, I don't remember them ever saying if that video was continuous or not. Some video only takes pics every few seconds, right?

hi, Im new to this sight. I have been trying to follow the mickey sh. case. Right after he was charged with murder of MS & LP, I read an article stating that police had found self portraits of BSL covered in blood during the search of his home. There were no other sources that revealed this info...
Did anybody else find this? Maybe Im behind the times on the case but...

Do you have a link for the article you read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe