AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

Query: Does anyboby know if Mobile county would typically pursue these charges separately to Baldwin county?

My guess would be they are separate crimes committed in different counties. It may or may not be the same victims, but the location of the crime is different so it falls under a different jurisdiction.

Wow - BW's father says that DK was already out on bond for FIVE Sex Crimes in Baldwin County Is he referring to number of victims or number of charges (possibly against the same person/s). I'm getting confused.

In any event, it seems like more and more are coming to light, so people are talking.

Wow - BW's father says that DK was already out on bond for FIVE Sex Crimes in Baldwin County, so I guess this at least makes it 6 and possibly more.

Maybe he should be held with no bond! Why would someone keep bailing him out? It is not right, maybe the next judge will step up to the plate and keep him in jail where he belongs!

My guess would be they are separate crimes committed in different counties. It may or may not be the same victims, but the location of the crime is different so it falls under a different jurisdiction.

Thanks again! I thought it might be. Should be lots of pressure on DK.

Shouldnt even have been out. :( I think her uncle killed her then killed himself or she is hiding out because maybe she is in trouble too.

Wow - BW's father says that DK was already out on bond for FIVE Sex Crimes in Baldwin County Is he referring to number of victims or number of charges (possibly against the same person/s). I'm getting confused.

In any event, it seems like more and more are coming to light, so people are talking.

BALDWIN
http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

Looks like 5 separate charges??

Shouldnt even have been out. :( I think her uncle killed her then killed himself or she is hiding out because maybe she is in trouble too.

I just can't think how she could be hiding out for this long. Maybe in a "drug house" but people talk, she would have been seen. Those people are not really known to be discreet, loose lips, etc. I just can't see her letting her mother suffer for a month+ without getting word to her that she is alive.

Does anyone know if it's difficult to prove a sex crime from years ago? Unless there are witnesses, it seems like it'd be her word against his. It makes me wonder if there are photos.

Hopefully there is a method to this madness.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...-mobile-county

Mobile Police tell FOX10 News they believe the assault happened three years ago. At the time, the alleged victim was under the age of 16.

Is this another coincidence? Wouldnt BW have been under sixteen at that time? My spidey senses tell me that this creep has a whole hell of alot to do with BW missing. IMO the four (at least) of them know.. One is dead. Wasnt it established that DK lived really close to where BW left from Chessies house? Who says DH is the one that gave her a ride? MWK? WWH? Donnie sure isnt here to tell anyone.

Looks like LE is circling their wagons... I hope they are all squirming in their boots. Wonder what lengths DK would have gone to in order to keep his name out of the investigation into DH? These twins take "stand by your man" to a whole new level. I hope both are eventually charged as well. They knew. They know.

All just my humble opinions of course.

Just a thought, but if you recall that Zueux said that BW had replaced her SIM card with a pre-paid one some time ago, maybe some incriminating text messages or photos were contained on that SIM card. I'm wondering and hoping that LE is in possession of the old SIM card.

Which goes back to the thought that maybe BW is laying low until all the arrests have been made....or that she just knew too much.

Just throwing it out there....

Still holding out hope that she's alive!

I just can't think how she could be hiding out for this long. Maybe in a "drug house" but people talk, she would have been seen. Those people are not really known to be discreet, loose lips, etc. I just can't see her letting her mother suffer for a month+ without getting word to her that she is alive.

I'm usually not an optimistic person but I still hold out hope that she's still alive. I think under certain situations she could very well be hiding. We don't know everyone and their roles , if any, in this case.

Dustin Alton Kent was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy in a Mobile County case and was booked without bail in Mobile County Metro Jail, according to jail records. Kent had been previously charged in Baldwin County with sodomy and sexual abuse, according to Press-Register archives.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/uncle_of_missing_teen_brittney.html

Hope he's singing like a canary. Donnie kills himself and Dustin is arrested on 5 different charges. Married to twins. What are the odds...

Doncha know Donnie was being investigated on even larger charges! No wonder someone put a gun to his head.

imo

With the confusion of the threads, the characters, the lies, the truths, the scenarios, possibilities & theories, etc…now I will ad confusion of the counties to my list!

Can someone help me with this…
So Baldwin County is the original county of the 5 arrests…they were the ones stating that BW was not connected to their case.

Mobile County is now added to DK's list and thankfully being held without bond!!!
Since Mobile County is in charge of investigating BW's disappearance, IF BW was a victim of his, could there now be a "connection" between BW missing and DK's charges?…if so would they say? (fingers crossed!)

with the sex crimes and BW's case now in the same Mobile Co. jurisdiction, I am hopeful that now the 2 cases can be investigated as being connected.

am not sure I expressed what I'm thinking or what my question is very clear….probably because I'm confused!!!

ETA: wrong thread!!! copying post to incest thread...

With the confusion of the threads, the characters, the lies, the truths, the scenarios, possibilities & theories, etc…now I will ad confusion of the counties to my list!

Can someone help me with this…
So Baldwin County is the original county of the 5 arrests…they were the ones stating that BW was not connected to their case.

Mobile County is now added to DK's list and thankfully being held without bond!!!
Since Mobile County is in charge of investigating BW's disappearance, IF BW was a victim of his, could there now be a "connection" between BW missing and DK's charges?…if so would they say? (fingers crossed!)

with the sex crimes and BW's case now in the same Mobile Co. jurisdiction, I am hopeful that now the 2 cases can be investigated as being connected.

am not sure I expressed what I'm thinking or what my question is very clear….probably because I'm confused!!!

ETA: wrong thread!!! copying post to incest thread...

MPD and BCSO continue to say that BW's case is not related to the sex abuse case. Also, keep in mind that just because charges are now being brought against DK in Mobile Co. does not mean that MPD was the arresting agency. The MPD, which is in-charge of BW's disappearance case, may not be involved with DK's sex abuse case in Mobile Co. That, perhaps, falls under the MCSO jurisdiction. MPD is a city LE agency while MCSO is county-wide LE. It depends on the location where the alleged criminal acts took place. Mobile County (Metro) Jail is operated by the MCSO but those arrested by the MPD are held there as well.

MPD and BCSO continue to say that BW's case is not related to the sex abuse case. Also, keep in mind that just because charges are now being brought against DK in Mobile Co. does not mean that MPD was the arresting agency. The MPD, which is in-charge of BW's disappearance case, may not be involved with DK's sex abuse case in Mobile Co. That, perhaps, falls under the MCSO jurisdiction. MPD is a city LE agency while MCSO is county-wide LE. It depends on the location where the alleged criminal acts took place. Mobile County (Metro) Jail is operated by the MCSO but those arrested by the MPD are held there as well.

BBM
Thank you for that clarification. Great for those of us not familiar with the system.

According to the MPD, it was their investigating team that connected a case in Mobile County with DK. The victim was under the age of 12 at the time the assault was committed. They stressed that BW is not the victim of rape and sodomy in this case. What I found interesting is that the MPD said that a family friend is also being charged in this case but they did not release that friends name. Link Provided:

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/uncle_of_missing_teen_brittney.html#incart_river_default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288