LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they have video from the abduction site and it was physical and violent...

hitting someone while they are on a bike is physical as well as tying them up.

btw, the aggravated and forced rape are sort of different. one involves not allowing the victim to fight back in any way (tying up) and the other is rape while the victim is able to try to fight, but is still overcome.

i used your post to "think off of" but am not really directing my post at yours

BBM

Well abuse or no abuse no matter how awful, they CANNOT let him out on the streets EVER again. I'm not saying that you feel as though they should.

He HAS to get life in prison in order to protect society from him. It does sadden me that he was abused, but he's a killer and the penalty needs to be in accordance with the fact that he's a killer.

I agree. There are certain events that occur in one's life that may affect one's culpability (in terms of punishment). This does not, IMO, negate their *choice* (or guilt). No matter how horrible one's life may have been, it doesn't justify harming an innocent human being.

I also noticed that Dwan B has a body shop in Eunice they must have searched...

Can someone help me with this... Ok, so why is the search warrant for T McG listed in relation to BSL? T was the mother of R McG that fingers were originally pointed at. Why are they contained in this when this is specifically for bsl?

Imo In a trial the prosecution needs to show that they executed due diligence and a thorough investigation so that the defense doesn't try to play the tunnelvision card to introduce reasonable doubt. This document was a writ to introduce what the prosecution is legally willing to share with the defense. Imo

i see some down the street, but only one on the spot "tacked" by google??

I see a house with a pool, a building with a blue roof and another with a white roof...the spot 'tacked' by google is the building with the blue roof...it is AFG Excavating and Dirt Service.

Bajat is the lead investigator, however they allowed another officer to interview BSL - the one who admitted to perjury for a warrant in a different case. what's that detective's name? somewhere in the disclosure they talked about statements made to an officer. it wasn't bajat. i can't find it in the document now. did anyone else notice this? it was near talk about confessions

Bajat is the lead investigator, however they allowed another officer to interview BSL - the one who admitted to perjury for a warrant in a different case. what's that detective's name? somewhere in the disclosure they talked about statements made to an officer. it wasn't bajat. i can't find it in the document now. did anyone else notice this? it was near talk about confessions

Det. Brian Baumgardner

http://http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2012/07/detective-involved-in-shunick-case-involved-in-probe-by-da/#.UBydPU1lQ4Q

I see a house with a pool, a building with a blue roof and another with a white roof...the spot 'tacked' by google is the building with the blue roof...it is AFG Excavating and Dirt Service.

ohhhh. ok. yes. you are looking at the address 1327 leger road, the excavating business.

they also issued a warrant for a dumpster that was "previously located" at 1235 Leger Road. that's the one that has a house that looks different from the one on zillow. but that doesn't really matter now that i see it was for the dumpster, not the house. at first i thought it was for the house :crosseyed:

the house on leger that is there on the google map isn't the same as the one listed on Zillow. Please tell me we don't have another burned down house? The zillow house looks new. There must be more than one house on teh property?? It's 1.5 acres.

Are you looking up one address or both? When I looked, one address showed a home for sale by owner with two small dogs in the yard. The other address (for the bussiness) did not have a photo of the property.

Wow! So much LE has on him!
Since they are going for the death penalty, do you think he might confess, tell where he placed Mickey, tell of other murders he committed, etc.?
For life in prison instead of dp?

Four of the supplemental reports were by a narcotics officer, IMO.

Are you looking up one address or both? When I looked, one address showed a home for sale by owner with two small dogs in the yard. The other address (for the bussiness) did not have a photo of the property.

link to both
http://goo.gl/maps/hH1Lx

the house is A and the business is B. but the house is not the same house as the zilllow house with 2 dogs. it was the dumpster on that property that they got a warrant for, however. not the house.

:uthere: :tmi: Let's be careful with posting names, please. I know we're all very curious to figure out who's who, BUT we still have to abide by :tos:, and it's just common courtesy, anyway. Most of the people on that list are law abiding private citizens. Some are only passively involved in this case. If we put ourselves in their shoes, I think we'd hope for the same.

So please use initials or some other creative way to substitute for posting full names. Names of LEO's in either case are okay. Same for convicted criminals who made the news, if you include a link to the article. Names of businesses searched should be fine, too. Just don't sleuth the owners and post their names.

:gthanks:

Wow! So much LE has on him!
Since they are going for the death penalty, do you think he might confess, tell where he placed Mickey, tell of other murders he committed, etc.?
For life in prison instead of dp?

BBM

we can only hope!!:please:

what is the Permission to Search _______ (fill in the blank with whichever name listed) all about? Just that those people agreed to be searched? Their belongings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288