Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Onlyone,

On another point IMO GBC has been told to keep his mouth shut but I think eventually it will become too much for him - he will need to boast of his exploits. I have also heard from a friend who works at the prison that he is exhibiting behaviour that is quite sexually graphic. There is a thought he is trying to pass himself off as a sex addict!! Ewwww shudder IMO IMO

I will give him sex addict. <modsnip>

August 06, 2012 12:43PM

An Ipswich golf day has raised more than $30,000 for the three daughters of Allison Baden-Clay.

The brother of the former Ipswich Girls' Grammar School student, Ashley Dickie, was among the 220 golfers who took to the Sandy Gallop Golf Club on Sunday.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/quest...-more-than-30000/story-fn8m0yo2-1226443902317

Thanks MW. It is amazing the support the girls are getting from the Dickie's side of the family. Amazing people all of them.

AND nothing from the BCs, not even the girls own belongings. What dispicable, abhorrent, hateful people they are. I cannot believe the actions of this family. Thinking of nothing but themselves.

I seriously hope that the girls get to stay with Priscilla and Jeff.

Cheers.

The news that the three girls’ custody arrangements are reviewed every six weeks sent chills down my spine. This uncertainty just adds to the many difficulties that face the Dickie family as they hold it together and care for the girls in these horrific circumstances. What they must be going through emotionally is mind-boggling.

The following was posted by Karo some weeks ago in a thread that’s closed now and I’ve not been able to work out how to link:

“The trust fund has been established by the Dickie family, with Allison's brother and sister having complete control over the distribution of the funds.

As reported, the funds will be used exclusively for the welfare, care and in particular the education of Allison's three daughters.”

While trying to avoid thinking about the emotional stresses on the Dickies and the girls I started to wonder about the implications for the trust fund, if the BC family (heaven forbid) had custody. Would there be any chance of the family unity the Waltons were espousing?

MOO

<modsnip>

Very public spirited of you enthralled!:floorlaugh:

How 'genteel' lol

The news that the three girls’ custody arrangements are reviewed every six weeks sent chills down my spine. This uncertainty just adds to the many difficulties that face the Dickie family as they hold it together and care for the girls in these horrific circumstances. What they must be going through emotionally is mind-boggling.

The following was posted by Karo some weeks ago in a thread that’s closed now and I’ve not been able to work out how to link:

“The trust fund has been established by the Dickie family, with Allison's brother and sister having complete control over the distribution of the funds.

As reported, the funds will be used exclusively for the welfare, care and in particular the education of Allison's three daughters.”

While trying to avoid thinking about the emotional stresses on the Dickies and the girls I started to wonder about the implications for the trust fund, if the BC family (heaven forbid) had custody. Would there be any chance of the family unity the Waltons were espousing?

MOO

fear not woodstock. very hard { near impossible if trustees disagree} to change trustees and harder to change beneficiaries also depends who the settlor is if bcs were and arent involved at this stage there is as much chance , even less , than GBC being knighted for bravery

Very public spirited of you enthralled!:floorlaugh:

How 'genteel' lol

Well I think we have just found out that a few of us are "very public spirited" lol
Don't we make a great crew. That's what I call justice for Allison

fear not woodstock. very hard { near impossible if trustees disagree} to change trustees and harder to change beneficiaries also depends who the settlor is if bcs were and arent involved at this stage there is as much chance , even less , than GBC being knighted for bravery

i also thought i read that there is also an independent trustee who would have been chosen by the Dickie family so that would make it even harder

Thanks MW. It is amazing the support the girls are getting from the Dickie's side of the family. Amazing people all of them.

AND nothing from the BCs, not even the girls own belongings. What dispicable, abhorrent, hateful people they are. I cannot believe the actions of this family. Thinking of nothing but themselves.

I seriously hope that the girls get to stay with Priscilla and Jeff.

Cheers.

Well said "first timer". They didn't hesitate in asking for money to support the grub so why can't they send out another email asking for financial support for the girl's and the dickie family. They could make a fund raising effort through the church even.

Well said "first timer". They didn't hesitate in asking for money to support the grub so why can't they send out another email asking for financial support for the girl's and the dickie family. They could make a fund raising effort through the church even.

because they dont give a rats ar## about anybody except themselves and that doesnt include family because what have they done for those little girls, sweet F A . hope those that deserve to rot in hell

I've been looking for apps that would be useful in real estate sales. So far all I can find at the minute is this:

Bonus Apps Realtors may also Appreciate

Find My iPhone

This app is handy for tracking down which house you left your iPad or iPhone in and disabling it until you can reunite with your beloved Apple product. You can remotely erase the device should it’s departure become permanent. There are also some sneaky parental uses for it too.

http://www.agentharvest.com/blog/top-5-real-estate-apps-for-the-apple-iphone-and-apple-ipad/

I'm sure Facetime would be useful as well for a walk through but all I can find out about it is that it uses up data allowances.

All my own opinion.

haha give me a minute and I will find the post I made asking exactly the same thing!!!!! no one stopped though. You probably have a reasonably good chance of catching up at the moment. we've been on this page for about a week!!

Hi Onlyone,

I cannot give you verification as my information comes from a source that cannot be identified. I will say MOO etc so that the powers that be remain happy but it is from the horse's mouth so to speak.....

My understanding is that OW will be given supervised access because she was named by GBC as guardian of the children. I had an altercation with another member earlier on here (just after he was arrested) but GBC named her as guardian. Essentially as he hasn't harmed the girls his "rights" (and I use that word because of what it recognises not because it may be the correct legal term) as their father still remain intact and he is able to assert who will look after the girls but he still makes the decisions. He put this all in place just before he was arrested. What has subsequently happened is that the courts have ignored this in what is quite unusual. The belief is that the seniors BC's are in some way involved and will try to unduly influence the girls as they are potential witnesses. The facetime call in fact changed a lot of decisions!! IMO

OW is not believed to have been involved but because she potentially knew after the fact they are still keeping her out of the way as well. The decision is apparently reviewed every 6 weeks but is expected to stay as status quo until the end of the year. In the Dickies favour is that they have been resistant to hammering GBC in the press and therefore have come across as less likely to influence the girls.

The BC family haven't allowed the Dickies access to the belongings because they belong to GBC. Unfortunately being an *advertiser censored**&le isn't grounds to force the issue. The local community has triumphed and come to the rescue here and it's been just amazing.

It is an incredibly stressful situation and there is a lot of stress and fear but they are living day to day and moment to moment hoping and praying it all goes their way.

On another point IMO GBC has been told to keep his mouth shut but I think eventually it will become too much for him - he will need to boast of his exploits. I have also heard from a friend who works at the prison that he is exhibiting behaviour that is quite sexually graphic. There is a thought he is trying to pass himself off as a sex addict!! Ewwww shudder IMO IMO

How could he benefit from being a sex addict? Surely that wouldnt work in his favour some way for sentencing would it? It better not. "I murdered someone but you have to excuse me because I am a sex addict"

I've been looking for apps that would be useful in real estate sales. So far all I can find at the minute is this:

Bonus Apps Realtors may also Appreciate

Find My iPhone

This app is handy for tracking down which house you left your iPad or iPhone in and disabling it until you can reunite with your beloved Apple product. You can remotely erase the device should it’s departure become permanent. There are also some sneaky parental uses for it too.

http://www.agentharvest.com/blog/top-5-real-estate-apps-for-the-apple-iphone-and-apple-ipad/

I'm sure Facetime would be useful as well for a walk through but all I can find out about it is that it uses up data allowances.

All my own opinion.

Lets hope that that app wasnt on Allison's phone and gbc knew the codes to remotely erase the device. I wonder how good a job it does of erasing things, could an Apple technician still access the data?

Thanks Poss. I found this app a while ago. When I first found it online it was odd because the text was fuzzy. Then days later the site was working fine. I don't want to put Century21 into the mix of this as there are many real estate agents who don't want to be associated by another's alleged actions.

All my own opinion.

I've been looking for apps that would be useful in real estate sales.

Hi Flinders,
Here's a start: http://www.century21.com.au/iphone-app/
CENTURY 21 iPhone App

Sorry I quoted myself, I was meaning to quote Poss.

Thanks Poss. I found this app a while ago. When I first found it online it was odd because the text was fuzzy. Then days later the site was working fine. I don't want to put Century21 into the mix of this as there are many real estate agents who don't want to be associated by another's alleged actions.

All my own opinion.

too true Flinders, however at least this one gives us an idea of the standard real estate tool kit of iPhone tricks perhaps ...
MOO

Thinking a bit more about greed probably being GBC's motive (greed in the sense of a disordered desire for something, not limited to money) and the type of motivation seminars which he attended through his work.

It seems to me that in many marketing professions these days the whole concept of wanting more and thinking BIG is hyped-up to a degree that is quite worrying. Some personalities may get carried away with the concept and not know when to stop.

Could GBC have reacted in an extreme way to those hyped-up seminars/conferences which he attended? Could it be that he became delusional about 'the sky's the limit' on what he could desire and expect to get?

I have no idea, but perhaps it is possible that those motivational messages were somehow taken on board in a distorted, extreme way by GBC and led to his alleged actions on that fateful night.

How could he benefit from being a sex addict? Surely that wouldnt work in his favour some way for sentencing would it? It better not. "I murdered someone but you have to excuse me because I am a sex addict"

Tiger Woods also claimed to be a sex addict, and from what I recall, the general consensus was that he was making the claim to help his image.
ie: "I can't help it" and "I'm a good guy - I just have a problem". "I love my wife:- I wasn't cheating on her - it's my addiction".
Didn't GBC want the current state (as of April 2012) of his relationship with TM kept secret to maintain his public image ?

All MOO.

This just popped into my head, hopefully someone legally minded can sound this out.

Could sexual addiction be classified as a mental condition and therefore could it lead to a claim of 'diminished responsibility' ?

All MOO.

From my unfortunate experience with barristers I can vouch that they do well by the jury if they paint the victim as compliant if not consensual.
Compliant=didn't say no
Consensual=said yes

We don't advocate violence against anyone on Websleuths. Please go back and delete your posts if you've advocated any sort of violence, even if just in jest.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member