Today Would Have Been JonBenet's 22nd Birthday

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes. JonBenet would have been 22 today. Can you believe it?

In December it will be the 16th anniversary of her death. Can you believe it?

The case is far from cold. With [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179143"] James Kolar's new book[/ame] hopefully we may see a few things start to happen.

I just can't believe how time has gone by.

Thank you all for not forgetting about JonBenet Ramsey.

It is so hard to believe it has been that long. I am reading the James Kolar book and it is so hard to believe that no one (Patsy IMO) was not charged for her murder.

Yes. JonBenet would have been 22 today. Can you believe it?

In December it will be the 16th anniversary of her death. Can you believe it?

The case is far from cold. With James Kolar's new book hopefully we may see a few things start to happen.

I just can't believe how time has gone by.

Thank you all for not forgetting about JonBenet Ramsey.

:rose::rose::rose:

1st BBM: WOW ! How time flies !

2nd BBM: This is one of the first 'high profile' first cases I followed ... so I will NOT forget JB ...

:please: Hopefully, there will be Justice for her SOON as it has been way too long !

And Thank You so much for this update !

:rose::rose::rose:

It's so hard to realize that all this time has gone by. I hate it that her murderer got away with it.

I hope charges are laid before the remaining murderer dies.

Happy Birthday JonBenet!

Also, if she were alive, JonBenet would be graduating college this Spring.

I hope charges are laid before the remaining murderer dies.
LadyL, OT, but I know about Shaniya Davis (such a sad story -- Hell was invented for people like that), but I don't know who the Addison is in the other picture.

(So many young people who, just like JonBenet, didn't deserve what happened to them.)

It almost seems like yesterday when her life was stolen from her. I can't believe I have been following her case for so long and still no charges for the crime.

I still believe justice will be served for JonBenet. It might take time to figure out who the actual murderer is but I'm hoping one day we will all know and JonBenet will be able to RIP for eternity.

Thanks for that link, twinkiesmom. I don't recall that particular profiler, either.

Wow. 22nd Birthday? That seems impossible. Thanks for the reminder. Hope that justice comes eventually for this sweet girl who lost her life all too soon. :( Happy Birthday JonBenet!

This little girl had her life cut far too short, and it's so incredibly sad that no one has been brought to justice.

Happy birthday JonBenet, may you rest in peace. :heartbeat:

So long ago.. I can not help but think if they had investigated correctly from the beginning we would know now who did this. Happy Birthday Jon Benet. I hope you are getting big hugs from your mom now.

Maybe if they had questioned each separately that very day.

This case will never be prosecuted. The reasonable doubt of which Ramsey did what, when and how is insermountable.

IMO LE proved beyond a reasonable doubt the murder was a Ramsey. Which one and who helped will never be answered without a confession. We all know that will never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a license plate yesterday that said "Joni B R" so you all know who I thought of.

I always felt so sad for her. I found this site because I was looking for somewhere I could post about her. I wish she could have been the 22 yo lovely young lady she was meant to be.

I always felt so sad for her. I found this site because I was looking for somewhere I could post about her. I wish she could have been the 22 yo lovely young lady she was meant to be.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Welcome to Websleuths! I agree the fact that there is no justice yet for her is very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back