Allison Baden-Clay forum announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been stated in the past by Kimster, there is no evidence to date which mentions GBC has any type of mental disorder. All members were asked to refrain from discussing this.

Marly, I dont understand why some members have different rules? AM I wrong in thinking this? I am following your request to stay away form mental disorders and thought your comment was directed at all forum/thread members?

Yes correct...it was directed at all members in Allison's thread.

I don't get it either. Most of these threads are full of rumours, speculation, and a little off topic stuff. If that was all removed, there were be almost nothing left.

I don't get the rumour thing at all. Why are some posts, eg. GBC possibly being gay, allowed to remain in the main thread, yet posts about diet etc are removed from even the chat thread?

Every time I look the page numbers are diminishing.

We've had threads and threads and threads discussing various personality disorders - Kimster herself even gave us links to discussions/radio shows etc on Sociopathy. As far as I remember she never said don't discuss it.

Have the rules changed?

I don't get it either. Most of these threads are full of rumours, speculation, and a little off topic stuff. If that was all removed, there were be almost nothing left.

I don't get the rumour thing at all. Why are some posts, eg. GBC possibly being gay, allowed to remain in the main thread, yet posts about diet etc are removed from even the chat thread?

Every time I look the page numbers are diminishing.

Clarifying what to do about rumours...if you have questions about those please ask them in the following thread. Any further questions in this thread Kimster will answer.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179583"]Clarifying what to do about rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We have never allowed rumors on Websleuths. I've said this over and over again. This is nothing new! The issue we had before is that we didn't have a moderator to help us in the wee hours of the night. That's why we asked Marlywings to help us. Because we couldn't keep on top of all the problems. We would wake up to dozens of alerts every.single.morning. The rules were being broken on a constant basis and by the time we were up and ready to help, most of you were in bed.

This may seem like it's all new to some of you, but this is just normal to Websleuths. We don't do rumors. If you want to speculate, that is fine. Saying someone could very well be a sociopath is normal speculation because most men who kill their wives are found to be sociopaths. Do all sociopaths kill? No. http://www.youmeworks.com/sociopaths.html

That's just one example of speculation vs. rumor. Please don't make this harder than it is. Just use common sense. And feel free to read the forum rules: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rules Etiquette & Information

Marlywings was a busy one last night as she fielded quite a few alerts asking about negative comments regarding law enforcement. I've reviewed the posts and am ready to give my final decision.

The links that were shared did not give me an inkling of an idea as to how a problem with law enforcement and the media share in not presenting the truth about this case. Unless such evidence is given, please stop posting about corrupt police and/or media.

If this is a true concern that you feel needs to be shared, please start a post about it in the Political Pavilian. You will need a link there about the topic in your first post. Here is a link to the PP: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you see any more posts about this topic, please alert them for Marlywings to remove and do not respond to them on the thread. If the issue of posters derailing the thread and other posters continuing to take matters into their own own hands via posting in response continues, time outs will be issued. That's not fun. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member