Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

Thanks for bringing this up.
I know this could lead to "conspiracy discussion" so i tend not to openly discuss this :)

I read one link that i put a lot of salt and pepper on it and i added cumin..
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/aurora.html

the only thing that bugs me there was some of the victim's data on the social security database has a different death dates. But i will stop there as i dont want to discuss our victims further, feel free to go to that site and form your own opinion and then check the movie ButterFly Effect ( and their Techno Music while Ashton Kutcher time travelled in the movie ) and connect it with Temporal Illussions ;) and Batman 1920s comics ;)

wow, this place is wierd :what:

wow, this place is wierd :what:

Lol, yes it is. Didn't even get JH's name right, but the other stuff. Well, someone forgot their meds....

February: University and Campus mean the same thing in regards to cops that only work for the school.

Lol, yes it is. Didn't even get JH's name right, but the other stuff. Well, someone forgot their meds....

February: University and Campus mean the same thing in regards to cops that only work for the school.

Thanks 21mercy7!

Yeah that site was weird, dont know how could they get so much hits lol...

the only thing that bugs me there was some of the victim's data on the social security database has a different death dates.
If you notice, the birth dates are off, way off, as well. Even having a correct birthdate and name, does not guarantee a hit. Hence, the SS#. In any event, I would only be bothered if the correct victims did not show up after a year. Sadly, families would need to file a death report with SSDI, who would update their database. This process can take anywhere from a couple of months, to, arguably, at least six months. In this case, the victims were not likely released to the families right away, so that delays things even further.

If you notice, the birth dates are off, way off, as well. Even having a correct birthdate and name, does not guarantee a hit. Hence, the SS#. In any event, I would only be bothered if the correct victims did not show up after a year. Sadly, families would need to file a death report with SSDI, who would update their database. This process can take anywhere from a couple of months, to, arguably, at least six months. In this case, the victims were not likely released to the families right away, so that delays things even further.

I know ! --- way off ! on the 1920s or earlier than that...did he time travelled on 1920s or what? hahaha...

i would say school. IMO the school 'cops' are not real cops....where im from we refer to them as rent-a-cops.

Thanks, am thinking the same thing but some schools really have an LE inside.

i would say school. IMO the school 'cops' are not real cops....where im from we refer to them as rent-a-cops.

The cops at the Uni were actual police officers. I read this in a prior article, will have to look back and find it.

They were not security guards, they were actual Aurora Police.

I know ! --- way off ! on the 1920s or earlier than that...did he time travelled on 1920s or what? hahaha...

I like to read stuff like that sometimes just for the "wtf" factor. It can be an interesting read, plus I am fascinated by time travel.

I like to read stuff like that sometimes just for the "wtf" factor. It can be an interesting read, plus I am fascinated by time travel.

Yep, i got slightly interested with the series of Butterfly Effect too..

James Holmes' doctor went to cops, ABC News says

Read more: James Holmes' doctor went to cops, ABC News says - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...-doctor-went-cops-abc-news-says#ixzz22ppT01BH
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

http://abcnews.go.com/US/james-holm...iversity-police-weeks-movie/story?id=16943858

I’d venture to say that she knew very well the cops cannot do anything much. Just write a report.
She had to get him into a hospital involuntary for at least 72 hours. Where they can assess if he needs more time.
He probably would have gotten more time IMO

No doubt exactly who knew what and when will be under the microscope. Damage control and big money go hand in hand. The uni and all involved are well into that process given the latest revelations. Fenton had caught on to Holmes and regarded him a threat. She knew he had a problem, but did she know even more? The uni seems to be going the way of Penn State. It is all in the legal corner now. So much for any disclosure and trying to figure out what happened and how to prevent the same from ocurring again. It took Sandusky being arrested and convicted before the gravity of the situation sunk in on Penn admin. Students should be protesting. imo

IMHO
This will be a cover up story. That is why I moved away from this case for the most part.
I see the writing on the wall.
They have their killer and he will get LWOP,
BUT, but, but the pharmaceutical companies, and the educational medical grants, will be behind manipulating this case.
:maddening:

This will not be an honest case at all. :( Just glad he is in jail and not coming out...If I were his Mom I'd sue them all.

I told you all over a year before Casey Anthony got off - That I had enough of the BS and I left.
I said ---- she is getting off because Daddy cleaned up so well that there is no evidence anyplace,
and the cops did not confiscate that car fast enough. I think I had that one right too.

Info on UC Denver Police ( link )

Every police officer is certified in the State of Colorado as a Level One Peace Officer, which gives them full police arrest and enforcement powers.

Which seems pretty standard. For example, University of California's campus police are certified by the state, and in our case, fall within the jurisdiction of the California State Highway Patrol.

The cops at the Uni were actual police officers. I read this in a prior article, will have to look back and find it.

They were not security guards, they were actual Aurora Police.

DOES NOT MATTER. they can only take a report.

He should have been comitted against his will.

Here is the UNIVERSITY POLICE info at CU
http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/UniversityPolice/Pages/UniversityPolice.aspx

UNIVERSITY POLICE
Providing a safe and secure campus environment
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Police Department strives to provide a safe and secure campus environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
Every police officer is certified in the State of Colorado as a Level One Peace Officer, which gives them full police arrest and enforcement powers. They are complemented by non-sworn, unarmed uniformed security officers. Police dispatchers provide coverage 24/7, year round, to campus facilities located at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. Physical security measures, including cameras, alarm systems and a state-of-the-art building access control system are used to secure buildings.
Security is everyone's responsibility. We ask that you, the campus community, partner with us to ensure that the university is a safe and pleasant place to work.

Thanks, am thinking the same thing but some schools really have an LE inside.

I think you answered this yourself, February, in your post above, which I quoted; respectfully snipped and bolded for emphasis.

I don't believe these are "Aurora Police Dept" Officers. JMO

i dont understand why an elite grad school such as this would have real cops on campus on a daily basis. is this common?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back