New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, just maybe, he paid someone to steal it and burn it for him...... MOO

Then he wouldn't need a ride anywhere.

sisters is a good one too Justwannahelp! Heck the keys would be laying around, he wouldn't have to hotwire it or risk much. He could have given his sister something in a drink like a few MELATONIN in a drink to make sure she wouldn't wake up too. Dang see how our heads together become smart. :floorlaugh:

did she live in a house or an apartment complex?? if it was an apartment, she wouldn't have heard anything. i don't think my husband would hear anyone hitching a car from our carport or driveway, but i think i would. maybe not. but i hear a lawnmower EVERY Thursday from across the street at 7am and I hear the garbage truck at 6 am too on Mondays. But that's at sunup, so naturally my body is waking, but he must have left around 2am if they found it at 4?? It was a 45 minute drive to Shepard TX

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she lived in a mobile home community. I can sort of see the street name through the black lines on the report! Then I googled it...

I dont have a link handy, but the truck was found in Sam Houston National Forest, IIRC, and people familiar with the area describe it as being a big area of forest basically in the middle of nowhere. If that is true, I doubt a cab was a transportation option, and not sure you would want to do a lot of walking there. JMO
Imagine the person who stole his truck driving it to Sam Houston National Forest just to ditch it there in the middle of nowhere. I wonder how THAT person got home?

I would have had a full tank of Diesel fuel very flammable. I live out in the country and everyone has a burn pit. One day I couldn't get mine started, it kept going out. Two neighbor's came out and told me, diesel fuel is the best. So he siphoned the fuel, so this would take a few extra minutes. If his sister went to bed at 10pm, and he did add something to her drink, I think he left around midnight to 1 am.

Imagine the person who stole his truck driving it to Sam Houston National Forest just to ditch it there in the middle of nowhere. I wonder how THAT person got home?

a gang of little blue smurfs, of course!! duh! :liar:

To join in the sarcasm remarks...how about someone stole BSL truck because they wanted to steal his shaving kit. LMAO

did she live in a house or an apartment complex?? if it was an apartment, she wouldn't have heard anything. i don't think my husband would hear anyone hitching a car from our carport or driveway, but i think i would. maybe not. but i hear a lawnmower EVERY Thursday from across the street at 7am and I hear the garbage truck at 6 am too on Mondays. But that's at sunup, so naturally my body is waking, but he must have left around 2am if they found it at 4?? It was a 45 minute drive to Shepard TX
If you enter the road in search and look at a Trulia result, you will get a map. Click on "hybrid" and you can see the terrain and houses on that road. It looks like farms and individual houses. It looks very rural.

"Anyone interested in any oceanfront property in North GA"?

BSL had enablers/associates, imo...

So...did he leave the keys in the ignition???? Did someone hot wire it???? Was it hooked up to a wrecker and towed away??? Wonder what he told the cops.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she lived in a mobile home community. I can sort of see the street name through the black lines on the report! Then I googled it...

Scene Summary:
The scene at contains a tan painted residence of wood
construction on the North side of the street with the doorway facing South. The residence contains a
concrete driveway on the west side of the house leading up to a garage with a metal roll up door. The
stolen vehicle was parked in the roadway in front of the residence on the North side of the street.

This is from the the court papers that were filed on Aug 1st. I couldn't copy it because it is a PDF but if you need it, I can download the whole copy.

This is under the search warrants section
11. 15th JDC Lafayette Parish Search Warrant for Allied Waste Front End Dumpster previously located at 1235 Leger Road Churchpoint LA

From the advertiser.com - this shows what was at the above address for the search warrant:
A woman who answered the telephone Friday morning for AFG Excavating and Dirt Service, listed online as at 1235 Leger Road, would not comment and hung up on the reporter inquiring as to whether the company is indeed at that address.

So it seems they were looking at dumpsters.

....... Snipped by me......

I have heard that BSL was visited in jail by his adoptive father and adoptive brother. I have not heard if his sister has visited him. Whatever caused him to come clean, Praise God.
<modsnip>

My personal opinion
is that his defense lawyers cornered him with what the state has and BSL realized that the death penalty was a distinct possibility.

<modsnip>

Kgeaux, I agree totally with your thoughts. :rocker:
Praise God that BSL came clean about Mickeys location.
I believe BSL realized that the death penalty WAS a distinct possibility.

This is from the the court papers that were filed on Aug 1st. I couldn't copy it because it is a PDF but if you need it, I can download the whole copy.

This is under the search warrants section
11. 15th JDC Lafayette Parish Search Warrant for Allied Waste Front End Dumpster previously located at 1235 Leger Road Churchpoint LA

From the advertiser.com - this shows what was at the above address for the search warrant:
A woman who answered the telephone Friday morning for AFG Excavating and Dirt Service, listed online as at 1235 Leger Road, would not comment and hung up on the reporter inquiring as to whether the company is indeed at that address.

So it seems they were looking at dumpsters.

Thanks for finding that and posting it. That's what I was referring to. I keep seeing the "excavator used to dig" idea being mentioned and since I found the last name of the owner is the same as the girlfriend's maiden name, I was just trying to show that it was probably just a dumpster that BSL had knowledge of and so LE wanted to search it. It seems it wasn't to do with excavators themselves, at least not from what we know right now.

Maybe, just maybe, he paid someone to steal it and burn it for him...... MOO

Then he wouldn't need a ride anywhere.

This is my thought too. There are many many "bums" around Houston (not sure about Conroe) that I'm sure would do just about anything for money even if it would be a possibility that they might go to jail for it considering they would actually have a place to sleep and 3 meals a day. MOO

Dona, I wonder same thing.
Just my curiosity in trying to brainstorm about the time frame of that day. I would love to know the answers to these.

Q. Are there cameras in the complex if she rents? Do they really sleep that heavily?

Q. Did bsl meet with LE to report his truck stolen with a heavy unshaved beard?

Q. Were the remains of bsl shaving kit found in the burnt truck?

Q. Did LE find a new or old shaving kit when they did a search of BSLs property in Lawtell?

Also, seems unusual that the report of bsl's dwt truck fire (around 4am) was prior to bsl reporting his truck being stolen (after 6:30am) called to report 6:46am.
Why would someone steal a truck for just a few hours then set on fire? Wouldn't the thief have had to bring the excellerant probably along when he stole the truck?

Q. Are there statistics on the time frame from a vehicle theft to it usually being found burned?
JMO The time frame seems very very short.

** Hopefully foxfire, having great knowledge, can shed some light on issues!!

ETA to add time BSL called mtgry county to report stole truck.

I forgot to add another question....... :waitasec:
Q. When bsl was stopped by state police and brought in for questioning, did LE conduct a search of his truck? If so, did LE find a new or old shaving kit since bsl was coming in from offshore.
:waitasec:

Scene Summary:
The scene at contains a tan painted residence of wood
construction on the North side of the street with the doorway facing South. The residence contains a
concrete driveway on the west side of the house leading up to a garage with a metal roll up door. The
stolen vehicle was parked in the roadway in front of the residence on the North side of the street.

Mamaroux,
Re. Wondering about your scene summary.
Is this your pondering ideas or is there info about his sisters home and the location of his parked truck on that evening?

Mamaroux,
Re. Wondering about your scene summary.
Is this your pondering ideas or is there info about his sisters home and the location of his parked truck on that evening?

Hah! I wondered the same thing. It is the description from the report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member